ATT. EXEC

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -barak, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well some people like funny stories, some people like excentric stories, some people like romances, how cool is 'Days of our lives'? How cool is 'Heartbreak high', there are people who love it and people who hate it. How cool is that? I dunno, you tell me how cool you think it is, I will tell you how cool I think it is. Biles likes to use all kinds of f words and variants etc, biles got this tendancy to tell stories in such a way that they are exagerated so much that one starts to doubt the credibility of them, he likes to be sarcastic, cynical, he likes to verbally battle his 'temporary nemesis'. Biles is a special man to say the least, and I don't think you should take everything he says for granted, not even half of what he says is serious [MY words, I can be wrong]. When someone watches 'Days of our lives' because he thinks it's cool, are you going to waste your breathe trying to convince him it's not? Opinions... if you've got your own, good, cool, be glad about that, and when people like biles' crazy stories, good, cool, so let it be, why the hell should you care?

<Z>

2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I know this guy, he is pretty mellow.
    Decent dude, good family life.
    I look in his bookshelf and there are all these vietnam books. Adventure/Fiction
    Pictures of guys on the covers with arms bared, cradling miniguns, looking fearsome. In the first page of any given one, someone is shot or bombed...
    Fiction, of course, it even says so on the jackets of the novels.
    He has about 500 of them with titles like

Captain Murder, Danang Police Department
    By Lt Col Allan McNasty
    or
    The Killers Of Fort Ho Chi Minh
    By Virgil Rock

One time, I showed up at his place with three books, known and loved in Canada, called the "Debtford Trilogy," written by a modern master of fiction, name of Robertson Davies.
    He looked at the three books, didn't even look at the BACK COVERS. Not a glance, he never said, "Who is this Robertson Davies?" or "Hey, THANKS, Brad I will see if I like these!"

Ya know what he said?

"Uh, no thanks man, I don't read shit like that."
    :turret:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2004
  3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

he read that already?
    he got negative references?
    you bring me video star trek and i'll say the same. in other words but similarly expressive.

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Debtford trilogy is about people, not about gunfights and car chases. There is a guy who goes to war, loses a leg from a phosphorous burn and sees an angel as he lay, dying, in a burned out church. Changed his life.
    There is another guy, kidnapped and raped by a circus geek, trained to be a master prestidigitator, growing up and away from his rapist/benefactor and becoming a world class Magician.
    There is a pitiful guy (he thinks he is) who is like Charlie Brown. He wishes he were more like the others in his cohort, who are all, well, crazy as loons.
    There is a beautiful woman, an angel, actually. She is so good, so giving, she has sex with hobos ho come to steal chickens from her farm and has a baby (see the magician, above).
    No one is murdered in the story, but, when the woman as angel dies, it is from a well thrown snowball, the boy (who becomes a man later in the book) who thinks he is pitiful sees the act and never forgives the boy who did it.

My friend doesn't read shit like that.

I would recommend the Debtford Trilogy to ANYONE.

5. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

i think its more than a month, but i cant get rid of you guys! [​IMG]

damn i miss these smilies too! [​IMG]

i tried to log in FH the other day but it seems it was in a downtime. ill try again today, as i see some threads about the router being up again.

6. leaky flatula

leaky flatula Member

BARAK/WULFIE/ASSFUCK
    Hey! Arent you the guy who killed biles?

[Why isn't this fucking topic closed? Better yet, why doesn't that barak fellow go back and erase the crap posts of his?]

7. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

LOL Leaky Flatula = Guunch Petard = Biles give it up all ready and get over it.

PS. Biles Killed Biles

Wulf :super:

8. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Is it Biles? Actually I kinda doubt it...

You're just underestimating the consequences of what happened...
    'n Wulf, nobody told you vulturing ain't the right thing to do? You're like a hyena, come and howl by the side of the weak 'n dead?

BTW, Biles' ban only lasts for two weeks...
    <Z>

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

At least, when i fly and i see biles in the air, i can keep myself in MA. When i see some other people... well.... :rolleyes:

10. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

11. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

Private Message: Decals

Today, 11:39

leaky flatula
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2004

Decals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a little girl, you have to get the last word in.
    you whining baby. Use the ignore function and shut the hell up.

12. Manny Tymez

Manny Tymez New Member

Looks like the private messages are rolling in, eh?
    Keep it up! How come you don't publish The Other Private Messages?
    You know the ones?

LOL
    [:zzz: ]

:UU:

13. Gaunch Petard

Gaunch Petard Member

[​IMG]