Friendly Fire and Friendly Collisions

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by JTiger, Feb 4, 2006.

?

About friendly fire and friendly collisions

Poll closed Mar 6, 2006.
  1. This feature should not be enabled at main arena

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. This feature should be enabled at main arena

20 vote(s)
    64.5%
  1. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

friedly collision and fire? ok, but with icons d10 :)

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

find a way to disable idiots from the game, and all these FK features can be turned on.

fh saw two attemtps to turn on friendly fire and friendly collisions and both time failed because of morons.

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

poll makes no sense, should be 2 separate polls

4. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

Ban morons?

We won't drink water because someone likes to piss in the well?

5. kangaa

kangaa Well-Known Member

We want realism...Oh don't turn on friendly fire it didn't happen in real life...Oh don't turn on collisions that couldn't of happend in real life....I think BISH has it right ban the morons...I think the bigest morons are the one that use this setting to steal kills...Let face it we have all had someone do it...

I can't beleave the amount of people in this game that Scream WE WANT REALISM and then complain abut things like the fuel div and the hamack (heaven forbid that a ground vechile should be able to shoot down a plane ) or otto settings ( ottos shot down planes...Why would they be there if they didn't?....They were people that could have been trained as pilots ) or atleast a dozen other things i have seen over the years that would have had this GAME closer to real life...Oh well..

It will be good to see in this thread who are the one that use this cheat to steal kills....

6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

That shall be my signature in respond to FH1.64r2 and FH1.65 from now on :)

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Yes. Because of morons that would get profit of it and kill you when you're too slow to react and avoid them
    Yes, because of morons that can collide you while you're taxing, landing or taking off, or just chasing a con
    Yes, because of morons that, even when they might loose points, streak and respect, don't give a fuck about that, and would only enter the game to kill some poor guys, then leave in laughter.
    Nah, UFOs are boring even in TA :)

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

To make it clear, i could be positive for this features, but i think it's utopic considering the level of "moronity" amongst FHers

9. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Yourself not included certainly

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Well, i've left people ditch, i've fought with people (reuben f.ex) and i've fought honorably, i don't kill landing planes, i don't bomb them on the runway...
    Howevever you fucker, you bragged about how you killed a same side flier with a bomb while he was landing. So yes, i don't count myself (not 100% at least) in the list of morons, while i could say that you're the fucker that deserves permanent banning.

11. JTiger

JTiger Well-Known Member

Morons sucks ... Should have a council of good honorfull players ( ex. vasco, broz, yesiam, waffen, etc etc etc ), to vote bans of morons players that only just mess the fun of all anothers ...

1 person likes this.
  12. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

I love you, fatale :D And you are always true :) What about friendly collisions, I just imagine this beautiful picture with the planes spawning at the same spot on runway :super: Just wonder, who is to get the kills? ;)

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Under which rock have you been living for the past few months? For the umpteenth time, friendy collisions CAN be disabled when on the ground and ENABLED once in the air.

14. Holmes

Holmes Well-Known Member

Ok, maybe it is interesting idea. _BUT_ Is there posibillity to exhange collision formula like it is at TabaHost??? At FH colli means always death. No matter what part of plane u hit - it is always pk.

15. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

That's true. Would be great if a collision could have different effects ranging from merely losing a vertical stabilizer to sending both planes down in flames. It sucks to be killed instantly just because you touch wingtips or something like that.

16. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

There should be a vote for the members in the "council of the honorable"... by players.

17. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

cc, Taba collisions are great :)

18. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

admins are enough imo, but thanks

19. ulmo

ulmo Member

yes, freindly colisions ON but not PK alltime. Damage must be balanced for speed and weight both planes

20. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I am against everything.
    But there is no vote.

Listen, there is this thing I like to do when I am flying and just Can't Seem To Find A Good Fight and am Getting Impatient Because I Have To Leave For Work In Ten Minutes:

I sneak up behind a freindly plane, I prefer a buff. I get fairly close and I try and be SURE he didn't see me coming, or did a while back but didn't care. And I get really really close to the guy and the I OPEN UP and shoot myself down.

And it scare the CRAP out of the guy I aimed at.

As I am going down, I type:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <enter>

I might do it again, but usually not, as I am in a hurry to get my whale gutting equipment ready and depart for work.