islam... AGAIN

Тема в разделе "Warbirds International", создана пользователем Ziomek, 25 фев 2006.

1. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

movie

it was recorded on february the third in London

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I think the British 'riot control' tactics we observed in Iraq a couple of weeks ago would be more suitable to this scenario.

3. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Didn't look like much of riot.
    Unfortunately, violence is implied in the chants and slogans and there are crazy people being inspired all the time.g
    Nasty krystalnacht nazi shit:
    I saw some old film, once, with images of chanting, bowing, gesturin, forelock sportin jews made portrayed retards and sweeping streets made portrayed idiots. I saw images, haunting images of yarmulka wearin Jews and in stained overalls waitin, with an axe, by an ox, while a rabbi or someone chants and gesticulates. Then the axe falls and the oxen collapsed. I saw The Jew rubbing his hands and smiling, made portrayed sneaky looking, [obviously caught while watching a soccer match or something] and the smile he was smiling, I am sure meant something.
    Film can be a real bastard given motivated editing.
    portayed made.

Последнее редактирование: 26 фев 2006
  4. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

5. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

I only watched a few minutes of the film is all I needed lol Freakin Towelheads. Those folks should be glad other religions are ultra tolerant when it comes to the insulting of thier Gods and followers. It's amazing what a few cartoons can do. I think we now know where the cave man went. lol Now it appears that even very careful Denmark and other European Countries see how easy it is to set those madmen off. I wish thier was a squelch button for the lunatics. aike,rgreat can ya help out here?

6. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

There is, it comes in bullet form :D

7. Tilt

Tilt Well-Known Member

If you mean the kicking teenagers eggs british soldiers, i can't agree.

8. biles

biles Well-Known Member

I am happy and surprised.
    Our Muslim Brethren in Canada have expressed their dismay at a nasty lookin portrayal of their prophet. And that is all. In my country, Imams have asked for and been granted, peaceful voicing of their flock's dissaproval.
    And, by the way, in MY COUNTRY, to talk like those rag heads were talkin in London will get a guy arrested and tossed in jail and, for some thing said, they guy can stay in jail forever. So in my country you won't see too many protesters shouting things like "We will bomb you and cut your heads off!" Talk like that is Just Not Done In Public Places In Canada - or is done seldom, as the RCMP are effective and have cut several thousand pairs of balls off mouthy, provocative men over the last couple centuries.

I have a hunch too that those men we saw on that british scene will be quietly, over the next few months or even years, will be arrested and kept in a tiled, well drained rooms while burly veterans of The Troubles in Ulster teach them some facts about how things are done in the Former British Empire. We Are Not As Tolerant As We Are Portrayed In Hollywood or by other patronizing fools. Assault is defined in law and talk like those ragheaded savages were shouting is, well, assault. In fact, in MY coiuntry, screaming for that sort of thing is, well, Capital Assault:
    Indictable Offence;
    Which ain't funny.

As I was saying, above, Muslim Brethren in Canada behaved as cicizens FIRST and belivers SECOND. Which is good, I had my [self defence measures prepared], as I live among 250,000 Pakis and Hindus and I can't tell the packis from the hindus until they start lighting fires and screaming shit about ALlah.

Последнее редактирование: 26 фев 2006
  9. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Yeah it's sad how these few dozen lunatics get more press than millions of peacefully protesting muslims.

1 человеку нравится это.
  10. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

ﭵﮠﭮﭷﮚﷲﮡﭵﮠﭮﭷﮚﮡﭲﭪﭵﮠﭷﮚﷲﮡ ﭪﭵﮠﭮﭷﮚﷲﮡﭲﭪ

11. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

ماذا أنت قلت ؟

:)

12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

13. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Illo wrote that you are pretty boy :)

14. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

15. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

She is.

16. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

17. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

わかった

18. biles

biles Well-Known Member

No, it doesn't mean that. You are readin it backwards.
    Try it from right to left, it means something really nasty and disgusting.
    :rolleyes:

19. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

I bet she is. It means (i think) "what did you say?". I can't really tell since i can't read arabic myself. :)

Последнее редактирование: 27 фев 2006
  20. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

im really bored. i guess i'll go to get some cranberry juice from the fridge.