Broz banned

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -frog-, May 15, 2006.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I wouldn't give a fuck about it otherway, cause I hate that scumface anyway...

but that's too fucking much from the side of our "beloved" admins:
    http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30772&goto=newpost

Jeez- he's a spammer, a reputation-whore... but he's long from deserving a ban.

FUCKIN ADMINS REMOVE BROZ's BAN... he might not be a valuable poster here... but that's fuckin too much!

Last edited: May 15, 2006
    1 person likes this.
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

For one day ... sucks, but I think he'll cope. ;)

3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i think this kroshka guy has no idea of what being a moderator means. he's just baning people. kinda dweebish, actually

devs, pls ban kroshka :D

1 person likes this.
  4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

The whing is not that he was banned for a day...

The thing is, that he was banned at all...

after all those offensive posts from Flying Barans it is surprising that a single post of Broz was chosen to become a subject for a ban.

I don't like Broz, I never liked him here, but I do think that he was treated unfairly by the admins and that's the reason for the post.

He might not be a superstar.
    He does not post relevant development data...

but what he posted in the thread, compared to what other people did post, did not deserve a ban... that's all.

Kroshka makes himself a god here... and that's low :(

1 person likes this.
  5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Weeell...

What he did was kind of akin to a mouse running in front of the nose of the cat. He was trying to get a reaction, and he got one... maybe an overreaction... but a reaction nonetheless. What he posted was mildly condescending/provocative to Kroshka...

That said, he won't die from being banned one day, but it doesn't really seem fair either.

<Z>

6. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

These things are best worn as a badge of honor Broz.

Sounds like someone chooses not to embrace the ideals of free speech. Self imposed barriers seem the strangest damned thing to me. The wall is still up in some minds.

Speak your mind- Accept the consequence

1 person likes this.
  7. Zembla JG13

That's kind of out of order IMO.

In all my years at FH I've never seen people silenced or anything but now. And this wasn't to silence Broz, but to show him not to irritate Kroshka or whatever. Never before has someone in the international forum been disallowed to speak freely. You should at least give the moderators credit for that rather than imply it happens everyday and FH is full of it.

<Z>

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hey, I know it's not fair, but what can you do? And it's still only for a day. I'd be equally disturbed if Broz had been banned permanently, but ... a day? ... pffft ;)

9. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

broz unbanned.
    me boss here yet.

2 people like this.
  10. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

[deleted]

and thanks, Exec

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Was broz the one posted the horrible picture of that guy with a plane flying into his ass?

And too, I went off to read some stuff from the JG-13 forum thingie and there seem to be a lot of people who are not JG-13 there. Sure, the thing says, ALL WELCOME or something...

And that guy mart. Jeez. He seems pretty good, especially down really low dogfighting low and slow in a Mig-3. AMAZING.
    He is just plain good. even at 150 kph at 200 meters alt in a mig.
    Yep.
    Amazin.
    A guy dogfighting in that kind of plane and doing well shouts ONE thing to me:
    Get away FAST. NOW.

Why the hell does a guy like that have to cheat?
    I take that with a grain of salt. If he does use hacks, HE should ask himself what is the sum of his worth as a gamer.
    [I still have a hard time believin mart cheats. For reasons similar to why I have a hard time believin pietas cheats.... ruthless bastard, maybe, but hacks????? Cough]

I don't take this game seriously anymore. I can't afford to, emotionally.

1 person likes this.
  12. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

is all relativ

fh pilotes ar alredy banned

from a thing call 'life'

13. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Not at all my implication... 'Sounds like someone chooses not to embrace the ideals of free speech'. I was refering to only 1 person in 1 instance. You are implying the rest.
    I have had freedom of speech guaranteed to me since birth. I therefore have a different outlook, and seemingly less sensitivities to such things.

Well done -exec-

(quotes ghandi) "is all relativ

fh pilotes ar alredy banned

from a thing call 'life'" :super:

Only the ones who take it so seriously that they wrap thier self worth around thier score or reputation, but I know what you mean.

14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Any one hear the joke about the deaf guy???

No!? well
    Niether did he!! Ba dum boom!! ;)

Come on, lighten up people. :)

15. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

Lmfao, this shit made me laugh. A one day ban from the forum is fuck all guys, im sure even he is laughing about it. If it was a permanant ban from both forum and arena, even id be havin a spew about it (as much as i dont like the guy, it still wouldnt be deserved to be banned that way).

Ill leave it at this, suck shit to broz for opening his big mouth to the Wrong person (lmfao, he got what he deserved).

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

First of all, thanks exec

@Zembla: Did i play the mouse in front of the cat's mouth? Well, maybe i'm too twisted, but with my post, all i meant was "this is a childish attitude from EVERY side". Is that provocative? Well, if you're ofended when someone says "shit dude" in front of you, i can understand it; if you're a normal person, i really can't.

@frog: Thanks for fair play

@kroshka: You ban mixer because he didn't justify himself after his action (btw, an in-game action, and you ban him in the forum), and, as you said "to avoid another gungun/am". Well, what the hell are you now? You have superpowers and use them indiscriminatedly (or whatever). By the way, you didn't even warn me. People called you cheater and motherfucker (or whatever word fits to it), and you warned them. I just said "is this competition for who has bigger balls finished?" and you ban me. Great. There's just one difference between you and gungun right now: the nick. For all the rest, you're exactly the same, a childish guy abusing his power, and silencing/kicking/banning what they dislike. Kinda pathetic. You should ban yourself, as you did with mixer ;)

17. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

18. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

pssss what a kindergarden

19. Zembla JG13

Please tell me I'd be wrong to take this personally? :rolleyes:

You had seen how Kroshka responded to criticism, nonetheless you decided to insult him. I call that playing with fire.

99% of the other people in the community wouldn't take offense to what you said (including me), but Kroshka isn't part of that other 99%.

I'm not saying you got what you deserved, but I am saying that if you're looking for a reaction it could also swing the wrong way.

Then again, the last couple of times we were in a dialogue we ended up insulting each other (wether or not subtly), I'm interested to see how thing will end up this time.

<Z>

1 person likes this.
  20. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

What i meant is that only people like kroshka could understand it like an offense. And you (subtly) said that i got what i deserved ("Kind of got yourself to blame for provocing a moderator though Broz"), somehow defending his attitude, and i don't understand that.

Anyway, i've had enough fights with you to keep it on, and it wasn't personal, was an example. Hope you understand. Let it be