Redant, you still want to move to the US?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, May 3, 2007.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Redant you want to move to the US? Canada's a little better in some ways. This is the kind of muthafucka retard that are all over the muthafuckin place. You can't order a muthafuckin pizza, you can't without putting up with muthafuckin people like this. You need to get your car fixed? You're gonna see what kind of muthafuckin people work at the muthafuckin "customer service" kiosks that don't know the muthafuckin difference between muthafuckin brake fluid and muthafuckin transmission fluid.
    NomesAyin muthafucka?

click here muthafucka

2. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Have you seen broken Toyota?

3. glucose

glucose Well-Known Member

Couldn't stand it. There are plenty people use motherfucker as a [insert some fancy grammatical word or term here].
    People like that are the reason some people learn country swing and square dancing and attend religiously at little dance halls in nearby farm towns.
    If a person is such a nobrain that he cannot differentiate between what is appropraite language in public and what is in private, well, sorry to say [no, not sorry] my employer can go court the guy's business, because I will not.

When a person emulates 'gangsta' or 'nigga' I often feel they would benefit from a year of living 'gangsta' or 'nigga.' A year of putting up with all the shit black america has to put up with [either from gangsta niggas or whitey, you choose], will cure ANY middle class rapster of his ignorant hankering to be gangsta or a nigga.

I know idiots who emulate Rastafarians and without the faintest clue of realities in Jamaica [a hell hole, it ranks in the bottom three or four, just behind SUdan and Haiti].

And then there are sword collecting bohunk DPs who are Nipper Wannabes, who live in Ontario, benefit greatly from their communist dictatorship paid for education and good job here who really enjoy telling people who are already established here what is and is not appropriate. DPs tire me out, but I don't wanna get started...

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  4. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Glucose, we call them "wiggars."

The majority of them recieve a wake-up call later in life.
    Working a dead-end job, can't pay the bills, watching their friends climb the ladder of success as they starve.

For the few who don't, prison, a bullet in the head, overdose, or repeated ass-kickings are usually their way of life: until the life ends. With hopes they will not have polluted the gene-pool prior to their exit.

5. glucose

glucose Well-Known Member

my son lives in a town chock full of people who came off the boat from India. Those people are raising middle class families. Their children are the school chums of my son. They have chocolate coloured skin and they worship at one of two Sikh Temples in that town. Many of my son's friends, the ones with chocolate coloured skins who have their heritage in India act like wannabe gangstas. Would it be safe to assume a label of "w[deleted]?" for those boys?
    Are the sons of Chinese Immigration who walk around acting tough, wearing gold chains and listenning to the bullshit the recording industry markets youth, w[deleted]s?
    The tough guys from the 'Indian' Reservation [they ain't fuckin Indians, damn it!] who rap and wear gold and say motherfucker and call me a honky, are those w[deleted]s?
    No, I won't stoop low like that and use that word, that word makes me angry, it makes me as angry as some people are with the use of the word "nigger."
    Sorry...
    And yeah, you are correct, people who idolize criminals either learn to better their attitudes or they wind up getting-butt fucked in a penitentury.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  6. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

We don't need no education...

7. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I know you know but... should be "any" education actually :)

gotta ;) love those lyrics sometimes

8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

translation:

gotta (damn i'm so drunk i can barely keep my eyes open, oh, i got one!) love those lyrics sometimes

:p

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I'd wish :/

10. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

I'd put those [censored] rapper-dopestar wannabes from all around the world into Bronx or some really heavy place, they'd not survive for a week long...those lyrics are completely and globally misunderstood, thats the life of a very few people, shouldnt make a trend out of it...btw music companies shouldnt sell that [censored] to kids who will listen them as a chosen way of life and find those gangstas, nippas, gangbang retards their ideals...i am not racist but this kinda "fashion" really fucks kids life up, look at those high school massacres or just at how kids behave at the kindergarten...complete gangbangs for a teddybear, thats a miserable and pathetic joke...how about if all the Jimi Hendrix fans would take their guns and shoot their wemon as in Hey Joe, this really sucks in my opinion...when i was a kid, my heroes were TJ Hooker, Magnum, Sonny Crockett in Miami Vice and many good guys, nowadays the kids' heroes are mc heroin and his baseballbat gang...our leaders should think about what real war is, how about if war is INSIDE our country? Id say again im not racist, this aint depending on the color of skin, this is much more money made - what can be sold will be sold, no matter if it screwes up a whole generation or if it breaks the lives of those kids who dont wanna be part of this. And I hope server is okay now or i will go down the bar and shoot the crap out of somebody :D

(I hope i wont be dragged to the judge for this sort of thing, just wanted to share my opinion without the will of raising any kind of hate and stuff or how they say...and im actually in the drunk tank + pissed about server so this whole thing came from a sudden overexcitement at a state of non-compos-mentis by a six pack ;) )

Btw i think Mcloud was only joking, i often see him online and always has some wierd things SEXYTIME NICE!!! :D

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yay for Magnum!! :)

[​IMG]

12. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

yeah of course I'm jokin'. You guys click on the link? It's funny.
    click here

14. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

lol, its a motherfukin performance!
    notice the recording is on the side of the drunk guy.

the customer guy is surprisingly patient though.