Stupid Americans

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by heartc, Sep 14, 2007.

1. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

here is an site for you to read to further your education
    http://halflife2.zoy.org/

2. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Shit for brains

3. RolandGarros

lol what?

4. rudeboy

Wow.
    I just found out my woman* does not know what 3 x 3 =
    I asked as a rhetorical question, "You know what three times three is, right?"
    And she said, "I didn't do much math in school."
    I thought she was joking, and I said, "You gott be kidding me, right?"
    And then she started crying.

SHE is a lost soul, fuck. No wonder, when she grew up, some man got a hold of her and stapled one of her feet to the kitchen floor.

I am a lost soul.

Oh, and, I didn't put any maths in my simple man's explanation of induced lift or whatever that is called.
    Today, I told it to the seven year old who has been bugging me for weeks to let him fly FS9. No fuckin way I was gonna let that kid waste both my AND his time, he has a PS2 upstairs that he can learn FUCK ALL from.
    I kept telling him that too, as in "Kid, you are not using my flight simulator unless you are willing to learn for fifteen minutes before you get to fart arounf for one hour, okay?"
    And he replied, "yep. Do you have any pop?" [pop = non-alcoholic carbonated beverages in Canada]
    Well, this kid doesn't know what 3 x 3 is either, but he now knows what an elevator trim tab is.
    :super:

And he now understands that suction can lift a thing, that a breeze can push a thing. No numbers needed.

My woman will be stuck in the kitchen making ten small pots of food when she wants to feed ten people, because she "didn't do much math"

Unlike her, I did learn some arithmetic and a bit of math, but I am a hateful, little man who is bound to gun someone down or run in front of a train in a suicidal impulse;
    a) after eating one too many fake pizzas
    or
    b) after having one too many cheap, rip-off Chinese goods fail immediately after purchase or, worse, poison my cat
    or
    c) or seeing one too many guys wearing swords on the subway

but I know what 3 x 3 is.

*formerly called The Woman Who Is Always here - until she stopped always being here

5. rudeboy

I wonder what that fuckin link you put there does in a windows box?
    Shit for brains.

6. RolandGarros

i dunno
    lets click and find out

7. rudeboy

BTW, nice link.
    I did ask the boy if he ever puts his hand out an automobile's side window when driving with his dad. I asked him what happens when he tilts his hand up. What happens when he tilts his hand down. SO I suppose I covered two of those Theory Of Flight paradigms. Anyone who has ever looked at an F-104 can easily see that it is not nessesary to have a curve on top and none below... Hence the Newton thing.
    Also the thing about the two air streams not meeting up again, well, that is all part of what we call a vortex, is it not?

Like the guy who wrote the article states, it all dove-tails nicley, there isn't any conflict. Unless you want there to be.
    Real nice link!
    I gotta teach a baby how to use a flight sim [IE, learn to fly, really, that's what is happenning here.......] and I don't want to teach him that black is white.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

8. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Unkle had paper. After three tries I passed out. Me very weak lungs...

Tomorrow will kidnap some teenage vietnamese girl to do the blowing...

:D

9. rudeboy

According to some guy, above, it isn't the bernoullie effect. It is some other thing, like the crankenhieme effect or the Fluegenfahrt phenomena, I can't remember.
    Anyway, if you take ONE pice of paper and hold it on each corner, horizontally, just beneath your lips and blow, the paper will do something, it will not hang limp. This demonstrates that fast air on top and slow air below causes the top of the paper to lift up.

[​IMG]

But according to some people, it seems this tidy and workable and demonstrable mechanism is
    AGAINST GOD'S LAWS or something.
    Wright brothers were interested in results. They got them.
    Typical of our brothers to the south, "never mind the fuckin roadblocks and bullshit, go around it, go over it, go by it, lets forge ahead and figure out how we can make some money off this!!!

If it works, use it.

Oh, and I ain't gonna tell the seven year old about boundary layers, shock waves, P factor, oxygen narcosis, Motor Oil Culture or magnetic deviation.

I will keep it simple.

I don't have any money tied into any of these theories, so I don't give a fuck about who is RIGHT and who is WRONG:

If it looks like a duck and waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck
    It is either a duck or a very good imitation of a working duck.

See;
    Polio vacine
    Insulin
    The SkiDoo
    Dehaviland Beaver
    Pizza Pizza [how to maximize your profits, cheat your customers and trumpet your success among the other men down at the Mosque]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  10. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Maybe you have heard that a good imitation of working duck was constructed by the early neuroscientists of XVII century? However, it was a proof of concept that ducks could be automata, (following Descartes' ideas).

[​IMG]

About wing dynamics, indeed the circulation interpretation looks to me as the most beautiful one! Check out the flying barn door here.

11. rehn

rehn Well-Known Member

The circulation interpretation is just what you have left if you remove the wing?s motion relative to the ambient air. This interpretation might be beautiful but is of no use unless you are designing aircrafts.
    For the standard user, normal airflow is the most relevant one.
    To complicate thing further, Bernoulli?s principle is an approximation that is ignoring things like friction, turbulence, compressibility and viscosity. Works ok at lower speeds, like in sailing and hang-gliding, where I learned about it, but is rather useless when building a modern high speed aircraft. Then you have to use more exotic mathematical models that I don?t even remember the name of?

12. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

This actually is a long film (1h56min), and for patient ones. Zeitgeist movie. I recomment that you watch it all.

13. rudeboy

Fuck. The maker of the movie sucked me in.
    I was being praised and patted on my head for believing that the Christ story is a con job.
    That is called, "The Hook."
    Then along comes the fuckin 11/9 bullshit implying that if I think 11/9 was done by Ayrab Terrorists from Saudi Arabia I am just a "A Mark."
    The first 35 minutes of that film is the "Bait."
    Now the part I am tempted to turn the fucker off at is where they pull "The Switch."
    Con
    Mark
    Bait and Switch.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  14. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I recommend to watch Zeitgeist too.Allthought reading Biles'es rage (which I got time to time too :) ) ,I point to watch those kind of 'documentaries' with criticism and think twice all the time where the 4 dimensional propaganda lurks in , but in my opinion, Zeitgeist has lot of facts in it.

15. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

are we back to the christian propaganda topic?
    you guys are seriously affected by this stuff, need to get a life more. I dont know - go to an opera, or read Dostoyevski or something

16. rudeboy

I watched it, all of it.

[deleted]

Edited and paraphrased:
    The case is not presented properly. The thing, as presented, is not scientific. I think I said that right, uh.
    There are all sorts of things stated as facts, all sorts of assertions.
    I can't recall all those types of logical errors they made us think about in High School, but one I DO remember is the Straw-man Argument.
    And in this case, here, the term would be Straw-men Arguments, perhaps, eh?
    I dunno.
    They is a plenty straw-men arguments and plenty assertions and a whole fuckin whack of allegory.

As far as XX% of people believing the attacks were planned by Americans, well, understand this:
    The majority of people ain't qualified to offer opinions about a plenty things, okay? SO why they bein asked for them? Is they people, lots of people, who never applied a think about a thing more en, say, two time, then they is asked by some fuck, what they think of it?
    Is it possible, there are people who can make more qualified opinions about things they are qualified to give opinions about who are in positions of authority and, actually, right now, at this time, using their qualifications as a sort of zietgiestische think?, as in, I knew this, so we did this and I am quafified becuase I knew this, spend many years specializing in this and studied these things and then went and put my heands and heart into all this fancy schmancy learnin, and yet they comin up you YOU on the street, a guy with a grade fuckin twelve education, looked in 4 non-fiction books since been out of High School and fuckin NEVER really thought about it, to, uh, offer an opinion, fuck.
    Bad enough we got too many people who belive in magic who are in positions of authority, right? But at least good thing most of those very same people is fuckin SCARED of magic.

A hypothesis is not a theory.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  17. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

You may go to hell, I will go to Texas.

18. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hehe, funny quote.

19. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

OMG. That film or what I could tolerate watching is, an ode to, a celebration of, idiocy. Period. I hereby tell all of you, friends and enemies alike: 9/11 was real, an attack. My friends saw it happen. If you visit you can talk to them. People I knew died. We Americans get pissed off about it, yes. Do I believe my friends who watched it happen? Yes, more than people in this forum. Duh.

I want to tell my friends around the world -- don't be taken in by crazy people who have some ideas that you may be inclined to believe, simply because you don't trust America.

Oh, and IG Farben! O so clever!

Oh, and please, it brings Kennedy in! LOL! The man who created the Vietnam War -- I love this! People forget that Nixon came up with exit, lol

All in all, they raise good questions as they should -- but it is not at all well documented, and it is a pure piece of home-edited propaganda. Typical, really.

Look: no one likes Bush, OK? We all know he is an ass ;)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  20. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

After a lie, there are 2 solutions to run away from the truth.1st cover up the lie as far as possible with propaganda etc..2nd, run for war and kill the truth holders not to get caught.Ones who have lied loose all their credibility if got caught which inevitably leads to war and to a nessesity to find a scapegoat to pour all the blame on.IMHO

PS.Next Iran, then Syria...old old plan..