You Dumb-Assed Shit Fuckers

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Uncles, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

2. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

SOMETHIN BUGGIN YOU UNCLES? LIKE WHAT?

War on Terror: Latest news!!
    click here

4. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

Can I have your login?

5. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

I dont get it, do we fuck the shit that comes from a dumb ass or are you insulting the intelligence of our own asses?

[​IMG]The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his.

6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

I cannot discuss such matters with persons suffering from mental retardation. That includes you, I'm afraid.

7. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

that guy, you knew him?

8. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

We should honor the young man's choices even though we may not have been in agreement of his choices.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Won't you share with us who want to know, Uncles?

10. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

11. Vadim Maksimenko

People, don't be dumb. No matter of political or religious background of that boy he behaved like a MAN, like a WARRIOR -- he traded his life to save the lives of his comrades in a second, in an eye blink...

This is a test. Test youself: any one, who will write here political shit is a dick sucker, that is UNABLE neither to act like a hero, nor to understand his motivation. Period.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  12. looseleaf

Yes, I agree with what you said firstly about honoring the warrior.

Uncles reaction tells me there is more to his anger.
    Perhaps Uncles knew the young man and did not want him to join the military?

I honor that young man's choices that he joined the military and made the supreme sacrifice without hesitation, without question, without remorse.

This was not a comment about political choices.

13. rudeboy

He would have been NO LESS A MAN if he had toiled on a small farm to bring in a crop for ALL HIS DAYS, until old and unable. And then been sure his children were able to emulate his patience, hard work, dedication and loyalty.
    There are many uses for single minded determination to be ALL YOU CAN BE. Warrior is one of those ways, yes. But you shouldn't be arguing that only men who are warriors understand or are more qualified to express opinions outside their immediate ken. We all have brains, we can all see and learn from what we have seen and apply our knowledge.

If a guy took a saw 60 meters up an 80 meter high Douglas Fir and topped it, that is bravery.
    Then he has a wife who watched from below, praying. "Do you wish to be a quadrapaligic and have ME WIPE YOUR ASS FOR THE REST OF your life, and mine?"
    If the guy climbs it and saws a few limbs off and then climbs back down another two meters and tops the thing a meter or two at a time, he is smart. If he hires someone else MORE QUALIFIED to do it he is even smarter and not at all brave, but he will stand away and admire the bravery AND intelligence of a logger who knows what he is doing and is not being paid to be brave, he is doing it right and bravery will get him killed if he keeps doing it the brave way, and THEN who will feed the logger's family?

Isn't a fat kid brave to go to school every day and put up with being called "Fatty?" Taunted in Physical Education class, last to be picked in the sports he HAS NO CHOICE whether to play or not? Isn't the kid brave to put up with all that crap and grow into a fine but fat man and a good but fat citizen and a good, but fat, father and husband? Does that man have no right to speak about bravery?

14. looseleaf

So, like bullfighting is bravery too?

15. rudeboy

You mean, "...Isn't a bullfighter brave?..." Sure he is. So is the bull.
    The industry isn't anything more than a show. But the men in the ring are brave, yep. It is a rigged game though and there would be fewer bullfights if it weren't rigged from the get go.
    I would love to see an unarmed man in a ring against an uninjured, healthy and sane bull. Object of the game would be the man stay alive until the bull is exhausted and can no longer chase him. Then the bullfighter wins. If the bull catches him then he loses. That would be a fun bullfight to watch, well, maybe not.
    No.
    It wouldn't be.
    I don't watch bullfights, do you?

16. Vadim Maksimenko

Absolutely agree with you, there are many kinds of bravery, but it is so rare chance to say your comrades: "your life is more precious to me than mine".

And, by the way, saw somewhere a phrase like he was a fat boy at school, but army made him a man.

I guess, Japanese would understand him much better. In Russian army an act of self sacrifice is also a highest honor without any "if".

17. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

18. Vadim Maksimenko

Bullfighting would be bravery if the outcome be like 50/50. Now it is 10000/1. This is butchery show. I like meat, but I don't like my food to suffer useless pain.

I wish all those bullfighters face a wild boar which is much more intelligent than a bull.

19. looseleaf

NO F**King Way would I watch a bullfight.

It may be a "brave" thing to do but it is just a senseless act of violence.

My point was there is "bravery" in the sense of doing something that many would consider "dangerous" as risking life and limb or serious injury.

And then there is "Bravery" in the sense of doing something dangerous and life threatening but in the service of others, like firefighters running into a burning building to save someone, or a soldier putting his/her life on the line for his/her fellow soldiers or for the victory in a battle, to give-up one's own life to save another's.

An example:

Race car driving is dangerous and so is motorcycle racing and stunt car driving. But it hardly counts as Bravery.

20. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    It was dangerous. It was bravery!

But that was a (very) long time ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.