We are celebrating 60 years of Israel

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by grobar, Jun 2, 2008.

1. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Meanwhile:
    Bush tells us that "we consider it a source of shame that the United Nations routinely passes more human rights resolutions against the freest democracy in the Middle East than any other nation in the world".

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  2. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

For world peace, turn keys and push fire.

[​IMG]

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Celebrating 60 years of Israel, NOT 60 years of peace.

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be push "Launch" ?

5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Sigh. I am sure we agree that Bush is stupid, but why don't you say what you mean? Would you prefer that Israel disappear, leading to a miraculous "Peace in the Middle East (TM)?"

Go for it, man.

6. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

A few thoughts.

State of Israel has come and gone and come and gone and come and
    People Of Israel been around all during those other times, the between ones, you know?

Diaspora Jews are good. For all of us. Talent.

State of Israel is some vortex fuckin thing a fuckin sinkhole of trouble like. It distracts.
    And it drives Diaspora Jews, drives em to distraction, like. Makes em feel bad, like. And then they don't perform at their peak and then we all get it in the teeth when their talents fail because our Jews are all distracted, like...
    Fuck.
    I don't want my ophthalmologist to be a bundle of nerves, okay? I need her fresh and attentive.
    Okay?

Happy 60th anniversery
    6000th?

7. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

old skool protest signs in eastern mediterranean:

1300 BC - "End Egyptian occupation, free Palestine"
    1250 BC - "Assyrians OUT!"
    550 BC - "No more babble! Babylonians leave now!"
    400 BC - "We hate Persian cats, end the tyrannical conquest!"
    330 BC - (defaced image of Alexander the Great)
    0 AD - "When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Otherwise, throw rocks at them!"
    400 AD - "A busy Byzantine is an oppressive Byzantine!"
    650 AD - Mohammed cartoon
    1098 AD - "Hello crusaders! We know you also hate us!"
    1291 AD - "Good-bye crusaders!"
    1300 AD - "Mamluk Schmamluk"
    1600 AD - "Ottomans, bend over and be my footrest!"
    1945 AD - "God save the queer."

Today - "I am holding this protest sign like I am the first person ever to be oppressed in this part of the world."

8. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

WTF are you talking about??????

Dispora Jews????? I mean, F**K Man. You're talking like they are some kind commodity.

Yeah, Hebrews traveled all over the world for many reasons, NOT always because they were forced-out of Judea.

Things were reasonably peaceful down there(last 100 years) before Sykes/Pico, Aramco, Standard Oil and BP.

Now imagine this:

You're of some kind of Euro decent, say Scottish.

Suddenly in Canada, there was a civil war and Scots were persecuted.
    So now there's this mass migration of Scott-Canadians to Scotland, now upon hearing this Scottish descendants from all over the West start going back to Scotland.
    So now you got 500K, maybe 1meg of Scottish people landing in Scotland. Canadian Scots, Brazilian Scots, Scots from Louisiana, Scots from Texas and Scots from B.C. and Scots from Utah.
    They're all Scots, right, yet most of them have never been there except for now. Now Scots from all over the world, not all of them are speaking English, nor Scotish English either. And they're all driving on the wrong side of the road, and the music sucks, and almost non of them ever wore a kilt or played the bagpipes. Hell, most of them don't like the sound of the bagpipes (hard to image, isn't it? My great grand played the pipes- so I'm partial).
    Now you've got a plurality of non native Scots in Scotland. These new Scots, want anyone who is NON-Scot out. They want government Scot schools and non Scots are NOT allowed. Only ethnically pure Scots can be Scot citizens and only Scot Church is the official Church and you must be a member of the faith to be a Scot citizen.
    Now all non Scots are taken out of their homes and driven out to some small island and the New Scot Gov. will also control all travel of persons and goods to and from that island-camp.
    Now then the New Scotland gov. states that they are the best friend, the only friend in Northern Europe of the United States. So of course the United States sends BILLIONS of dollars of aid every year. 3.5 million New Scots and 12 billion dollars- six of cash and six of war material purchase credits. Then there are those nasty border fights with England and Sweden and Ireland over those islands around there. Funny thing, Scots, Irish, Scandinavians, all related some in some ways. Celts, Danes, Vikings etc. More similarities than differences, yet the New Scots never let on nor admit it.

"Best Democrasy in the middle east" What a load of sh*t.

If that's the best "democrasy" in the middle east, well let me tell you that whole area is one big dung heap.

Jews are very good people, don't get me wrong here.

I've got lots of Jewish friends and lots of them are Israelis too. I've spent years studying Judaism. But that government there stinks. There is a minority that have taken power and are sucking billions of dollars to continue that minority's private agenda.
    Until they share all the milk and honey with all residents of the land called Israel. Until all people living there have equal rights. Until there is equal protection and equal rights under the law for all people living within its borders. Until they start spending those FREE BILLIONS they get for education and health care and social infrastructure there will be no peace.

WTF am I doing saying all this sh*t here in a gaming forum???? F**K teaching pigs to sing here.

9. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

AAAHHHHHH :D
    HB HB HB! :D
    But 60 yo is few

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  10. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

On the other hand it's unlikely that any those things will happen before the Pals stop blowing up people left and right.

12. phantom

phantom Member

Do you really think those famous air strikes only kill the bad guys?

When there is unilateral end to hostilities there may be a chance for peace.

Didn't "Never Again' cover all people?

13. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

wow, i didnt expect so cool responses!
    thanks all, esp. rudeboy and gandhi and asmummy :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  14. whodaphool

you´re welcome..................

15. whodaphool

<i am holding to the poor quality of hungarian history books or fuckie-gandhi´s limited access to google.......

16. saves

saves Well-Known Member

tank vs rock
    israel are golias now :þ

17. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

The way to make world peace is to make world pieces. Let's start another nuclear arms race, except this time with the Iranians. That way we'll be sure that some psychotic idiot will push the button this time around.

18. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

19. tazman88

tazman88 Well-Known Member

congrats to Israel.
    On another note, is there any resolution in sight to this conflict with palestinians

20. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member