Shvak and hispano

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, Sep 5, 2008.

1. demian

demian Well-Known Member

I spent much time flying Las , and same amount of time on gold side..
    I dont know why this is happening ,but many ppl will confirm uberness of shvaks,
    and hispanos..
    some ppl dont believe as always, so me and Krok after 2 fights where i got killed
    in ki44 by 1x 20 shvak, decided to try it.
    Result:
    1x20 shvak into 190a6 from d2 at speed slower than 400km/h in hstab,
    hstab over-g

1x20 from 190 into yak at d2 at slower than 400km/h in hstab, causes nothing!

1x20 shvak into 109 g6r6 in rudder, and 1 x20 in elevator, causes whole vertical off.

but 1x20 german from 109 into 109 g6r6 d2 , into hstab, causes nothing!

I could copy-paste results from many fights, looks like shvak what touches
    it kills.. same story goes for hispano.. Many ppl can come forward and tell u what is destiny of 109 f2, f4, 190, ki44, if hit by 1x20 hispano in wing..
    With shvak is even worse, it has mb the best rate of fire in game..
    If u spend some time in ta ull notice that for shvaks , ubs, and hispanos,
    not even p47 is too tough.
    those guns are in same category, this stuff should never happen. It is one thing when ur hit by 30mm, and u know it is 30mm, and when some la5 hits u with 20 and u get overspeed...
    Serious, 190 is in this game loser, whatever it encounters , will be a hard time. Almost any plane here modeled can kill 190 rather easy, and on the other hand shooting dwn spits sometimes is very hard even with 4x20..
    Dont tell me its about dmg model, because i am not crazy, nor blind, everyone here can make stories about encountering las and tiffies..
    1x20 shvak many times ends up in pilot, ok, that should be dmg model, but why when it hit flaps, flaps off, wing- g over, rudder -whole vertical off, aleron -gone?
    For me as a virtual pilot, simply, is not acceptable to fly plane which can hit other so easy like la5 or yak can do, with 1 bullet and to disable them..
    Hitting with 30mm that is limited, is not so easy, and always is big question whether to carry 200rounds of 20mm or only 5 sec of 30mm bullets..

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

illogical. if you are not blind you would see that the problem is exactly DM mathematics on server side and it should be reworked.
    this amount of work is quite huge and cannot happen at once.
    however DM math is in priority for developers.
    constant screaming will not hasten our thinking.

5. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

I see no screaming, just some one putting their point of view across.

By your answer exec it appears demian has a point; any idea what timescale the rework will take?

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

about two months

7. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

Reply in two minutes...impressive :)

8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Demi;

It HAS to be the DM. I can tell you of getting one 7.62 or was it 7.92? from a 190 in the rudder of my F4U and it took-out the rudder.
    Same thing with my P-47, one shot to the rudder and it was all over.

Then I put 367 shvk rounds into Ju88 and it only ditched with both engines out and no rudder!

DM has to be fixed for the zeke. Too many one wing and no wing zekes on fire climbing and turning and shooting.
    Too many fuel leaks that it looks like aerobatic smoke and not enough fire and explosions.

i guess DM randomness is too important to be left to chance?:dunno:

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

[​IMG]

10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

"two weeks" kind of "two months" or really two months?

11. demian

demian Well-Known Member

tnx for post bullet. nice one.

Looseleaf, i got plenty times 1x20 in vertical in p47, and as u say i lost it, rather easy.Big-jo asked about 47 and that bug few threads ago....
    Since i used 47 a lot in ground attacks i always kinda thought , its not 20mm, its about speed.:confused:
    As i am not programmer, i wouldnt be so sure, but i can tell u what certain is..
    He-177 can kill 2x tempest in sortie, rather easy, but then comes yak ,
    and kills he-177 twice in a row..

And for Exec:

Ever , ever, occured to u that if u didnt start playing games like " Dont hear anything, dont see anything", mb , just mb no one here would have the need to "scream"? I never claimed to be smart, i never claimed to know everything about game and its design, i only, repeat only, was noticing, what some other ppl didnt want to see. When i come here and ask, and u come with that
    "blind" accusation, instead of just listening, u r just showing the world what type of person u r. IF u know about problems, if u r smart enough , then come nicely and say nicely..be sure i wont bother u ever again if u try to be "normal". Ur not first person here who has this attitude, and let me tell u mate, guys like u if u didnt know, made me "screaming". And consider urself warned, because im not egoist, i am only saying what many ppl here think.
    And yes, ppl are tired to be killed by some russian wonder, same which needs 20 bullets to be killed. I like this game and i wont stop fighting for it, and i admit i am not the smartest person here. But for sure i am the one who will
    start thread, who will say what he noticed, and who wont be satsified with talks like urs. I promiced not to start fire anymore in other thread, and i just hope u will consider urself as candidate when u start banning ppl around.)

12. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

demian (damian/sp/, he-he), you are free and desirable to post any problems about fm, weapon load, game rules.
    DM is very old theme and ppl mostly tired to flame it round and around.