Coward track thread.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cabron, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

First one is a known coward bombing and bailing even though the plane he is in is 50mph faster than the pursuer.

Next time this coward complains about dweebery, please link to the track.

coward

2. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Here's a very funny one that has Visloa attacking a high buff from dead six, getting shot down, and using Alt/F4 because his inner dweeb cannot handle the long ride down.

What's funny is that his lame dead six attack is what earned him the long ride down yet he seems to feel he does not have to take the long ride down his lame actions earned him.

So he quickly ups another LA and gets shot down again and calls me an ackstar.

Visloa now known as cop--- shows us who he really is

An ackstar?

At 10,000 feet and alone with a fighter chasing me?

Surely he is mistaken in the definition of "Ackstar".

Those are the short notes but his ranting on channel 100 is well worth sitting through the track because it gives good insight to his warped sense of fair play.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

"Ackstar" ???

One of those new-age caffeine drinks?

4. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

5. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I log in and find 18 closed so up fighter to it and JU coward Bah--- alt/F4s....then accuses me of attaching regardless of me seeing him switch sides in freehost launcher.

If he wants to capture fields with no opposition, he should do that offline.

He might be letez but not sure

6. looseleaf

7. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

LOL....I got one track where I run into visloa and 2 others over f20 and had to beat hasty retreat to ships while Visloa accuses me of being coward no matter that it was 3 vs 1 and arena stats were 9 reds vs 3 golds.

I turn around and turn on him closing in as he flat turns his LA5 and spins it.

He chutes out the second it snaps into the spin when he had plenty of altitude to recover but his ego told him to get out since I was D4 and shooting him.

Yeah...I put a single bullet into his white plane for instantly chuting out to deny me the kill.

Somehow ra-dek hit me with a 75mm tank round and ended the sortie.

Ra-dek is good with the tank gun.

visloa chutes out....comes back to try again

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  8. looseleaf

Man, just laugh it off and go on with the game.

The dweebs and the twisted will always do the spoiled brat/coward/childish way.

Play your game and not their game.

9. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

No kidding, visloa is indeed a tosser. I can identify with all the examples quoted; I try not to be sucked in by his shit.

10. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Definition of the word tosser:

1. A - Tosser

- another name for a Wanker (one who suffers from chronic masturbation)
    You Tosser - (You Wanker)
    A Tosser - (A Wanker)

So please explain to me SteveS, what is in this track that Visloa did, which makes him a tosser? I only saw pilot jumping out of plane in spin, at very low alt, and bullets hitting empty plane, thus hitting pilot. So , now he is a tosser for jumping out of plane when he felt he needed to? Or is it because he said something about pussies that run to acks? If it is about pussies, i kindly ask u not to talk anymore on the subject ur not familiar with. Instead of being brave guy, saying something for that white plane shooting, u chose to be a TOSSER, attacking victim. Ok no problem with me, be a tosser if you want to be. just dont call other ppl names that you should wear. Wanker here can only be applied to a person who doesnt see on purpose white plane shooting.

11. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

My name is mumble, and I am a wanker.

12. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

Calm down demian, I didn't even watch that track; I don't have to, to know what visloa is. I have first hand knowledge of his abusive nature during my visits to the arena.