qawong ruining our fun

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fuhrer, Oct 24, 2004.

1. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

The pictures speak for themselves. Many people saw someone flying as qawong and asshat (after we spotted him using the other callsign, qawong) to destroy f23's runways by taking off as gold and shelling them with Bf110's cannon.

I ask that he be banned for ruining the fun of others as, for much less, people have been banned.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2004
  2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

I seen this too, and i talked with gawong, he stated, that it was some one else, because onewas red and the other was gold. i am all for banning if admins can straighten this out. is it possible for someone to use the same nick?? if so, how can this happen? they would have to have the password correct? so either some one has figured out a way to get the passwords or gawong shared it in the past. gawong stated it was a certain pilot, i will not name names because i have no idea who it could be, but gawong should be asked say who he thinks it is. when i seen this (because i was high over f23) i seen a con take off he stayed in the acks so i came down to investigate, he used the 30mm's to put craters all over the runways. anyway youlook at it, this person is a fucking jerk and should be removed permenently if possible. Man sorry a post like this has to be made, but things likethat will ruin the game for sure :( please admins can something be done?

3. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    A player allsop uses many nicks that appear similar to others in FH. He uses the days of the week, the states of the good US of A like utah, alaska, etc. Other nicks are cuda, rocky, etc. I really don't care until someone confuses gawong for "qawong." when he does something crappy. I have been here for many years and the most anyone can say about me is that I use the word bastard to loosely in sentences. BTW the furry one stated that he saw me "gawong" flying as another pilot "qawong.". This is technically wrong. He may have seen a pilot using the nick qawong, but he did not see me gawong! Am I making any sense here? I have been in law enforcement for nearly 20 years. A 1st year law student would tear the little furry one apart on the witness stand:). I expect an apology oh furry one whenever the admins settle this matter. Personally, I think they have more important things to do. We should be able to police ourselves.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2004
  4. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

I saw this asshat guy blasting f26's (gold field) runway in 110 too, funny there were a lot of reds around and noone shot him.

He should be banned.

5. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

if he didnt say "bastard" once, he wasnt gawong. :cool:

6. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    HAHAHA. No shit. If he didn't shout "BASTARD!" It wasn't gawong!!!
    I have watched "Gawong" play lottsa times, he seems a good sport and doesn't seem to mind "winning" OR "losing."
    And the law enforcement thing? Ditto shit! Don't assume, lest you make an ASS out of U and ME.
    A little play on words here, sorry:
    some of you don't use English as your pun and games tongue [pun intended]and may not "get" it. Sry.
    No.
    Sry.
    No.

7. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

There were 2 people doing it at f26, one I caught on pic, the second stopped when he heard I was taking pictures. One is noise- as portraited in this picture. The other is meadow. They were taking off together and blasting f26 with bombs from Ju52 and japanese bombers (D3A I think).

One of them might be qawong, the other is definitely someone else as they were taking off together.

[​IMG]

8. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry buddy :rose: :) Really. I'll fix the post. I really thought it was you because usually people make second callsign similar (like tigrao and tgrnho - big tiger and little tiger in portuguese). Like I told you in the arena, if it wasn't you I was sure the admins could tell as the server logs everyone's ips. If they don't match, they know it wasn't you.

I think he even tried to mimic my callsign by creating the callsign fuhrur or something like that. BTW, "furry one" was cute :D LOL

9. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

gawong is a bastard, but i dont think he would do sth like that as shouting on ch100 is all he need ;)

but situation is simple - no matter if it was or wasnt gawong - ban this Qawong prick with all his other nicks; if he change his nick to predent to be someone else (1) and then he change side to damage field without ack defence (2) then its simple for me -
    he dont play for fun, he play to ruin others fun;

my opinion - ban all his nicks;

10. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

Gawong is a sporty pilot, I never saw him doing something harmful for the developing of a healthy shooting arena. Being called filthy bastard is a distinctive sign of bravery that everyone want to achieve while flying in the FreeHost. :)

11. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Gawong, im so disapointed in you, I assure you, its not me that did this! For god sakes I was flying under the nick --cuda complaining of the event! As for future reference, I dont have many meaningless nicks. You can even do an I.p check or whatever to me and this character, we arnt the same.....the only nicks I have honest to god are as follows-
    Allsop
    --Cuda
    Newera
    Magila
    "and maybe one more but I cant remember it cause I havnt flown it in years"

..........Im honestly hurt that I was accused of making the noise last night.....I even personally talked to the quong and told him it was rude to mock other peoples names.......thats hurtfull guys....

12. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

hardcoded...

well, i haven't seen much of wb-skies lately, but there are not many nicks for which i wouldn't hesitate to defence at court of hq (little island in the center of the wet-map), even without knowing their crime.
    amongst are gsiba and the other, whose name sounds like an indonesian skirt.

besides that, i can hardly imagine anyone could be so dumb to use a similar nick while performing actions, which risk a ban (even if many may do for other, 'legal' purpose). and when, the more, the letters 'q' and 'g' are involved, it should be no doubt what those mind's aim is for real.
    in such cases, ch100 would offer a good place for interrogation, including both colours trying to find evidence. i find it pretty much the worst action for players to stabilize their emotional imbalance by objecting other's prestige in such way...

furthermore i was a bit surprised - i thought, gawong were hardcoded part of the wb-installation?

13. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I and others asked all night "I was flying red as --cuda" for golds to reveal who was making the noise first at f23 and latter at f26 and no gold would say....finally I just left. So interigation is a easily thought harder to do idea.........I have a strong feeling I know who it was, but I dont want to point the finger untill I talk to the person.

Im still upset that I was confused with someone else, especially out of acusation not even proof......thats harsh.

14. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

I was wondering of anyone had noticed that the name was spelled with a (qQ) and not a (gG). It's obvious this person impersonating and doing this was :@drunk: . I've seen this a lot over the years myself.

15. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

Although I was flying somewhat "goofily" at f26, I was not blasting the runway. The nick I was under was the nick "meadow." What was I doing? Well, try rolling a Ju52 then getting airborne and dragging one wingtip on the ground and remaining airborne. It is not as hard as it sounds, but takes much effort. Anyway, the nick "-noise" was a relative who is... new to Warbirds.

But since -noise is somewhat under my jurisdiction, this little incident will not happen again.

And no, I am not pulling a "I am calling to get legal advice for a friend" move. The answer to your questions of if I am the culprit can be answered with a definite "no."

I would think it would be wise to remove the accusations towards gawong and allsop and direct them at a punching bag because -noise is not registered on the Forum.

16. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

Not being registered on the forum doesn't grant him/her the right to ruin the fun of others. I saw what he/she did and saw what you two were doing there and I'm hoping that the admins will see to it that neither of two of you will be doing this ever again.

Shame I don't have pictures of your deeds but I'm sure that the server logs can clearly show what you guys were up to.

17. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I did. I just finished my flight and went to f26 to see who was doing it. That's when I saw meadow and noise- making that mess on f26 and took the 3rd screenshot I published here.

On my opinion, they (asshat, qawong, meadow, noise-, and whoever else) should be all banned. Doing it is already wrong enough. Seeing someone doing it and helping is double wrong, and it's even worse if it's one of your relatives. You could have asked him to stop. You could have told him that his actions were not cool because, besides the fact of annoying every single pilot in the arena with the sound of explosions, he was not playing fair and could (and should) be punished. But instead you just joined him. What an example.

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

squirl, i once found you under the nick qawong, as many other nicks, like that stuff about USA states. You're an asshole, and i've seen you more than once ruining others' fun, so don't try to hide. Gotcha once, now you're identified....

19. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well, you shouldn't be wondering, Gawong already replied that the nick in question was qawong and that he's gawong, and should not be mistaken for qawong.

<Z>

20. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Squirl, you're very close to saying bye-bye. What shit is this? Go and do it in TA and STILL do not involve any other players.

Get it?