Loses of popularity of Warbirds

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by franek, Jan 7, 2006.

1. franek

franek Member

Hi all :) I apologize all from top for bad english, but meaning of my statements should be maintained :)
    So... Warbirds loses popularity. Sometimes roster is 2:2... I remember, when 2 years ago, suddenly amount of people counted 100 persons playing in same time. So... why it happens?? I tell you all:
    Warbirds havent any elements of RPG, it can surprise sole that other player...
    I have some ideas to increase of popularity:
    -Introduce some elements of MMOcRPG... exactly ExPeRiEnCe and lvls! Levels should be to presentations of real experience of player. It shouldnt have infulence on physics of flight. Im some of grow up popularity of warbirds for it, because some players will play to get better lvl, to praise other :) For example look for Tibia: Graphic - to ass... playable?? 40k ppl in same time. In warbirds will be very good witch 100 ppls.
    -suprises:
    =rides of tanks: sometimes a lot of tanks (steering by AI) attack an fields... Tanks can use ai of commandos :)
    =Group of commandos: groups of commandos sometimes appearing near enemy field and starting attack it. It will be more fun :)
    =Guerrilla war: ack 12,20mm and sometimes 40mm periodically appearing on random place of map :)

To RusFH: Its very EASY to do it, so... why not??
    To ppls: What you judge of this ideas??

2. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

idiotic
    allready done at tabahost
    we have hmacks

3. MrPravda

MrPravda Member

Why not B29 and atomic bomb too?

4. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

Developers can't find Uran :(