'Loose change 3rd edition'

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by gandhi, May 10, 2006.

1. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I can't believe for one second international jewery has anything to gain picking fights with USA.
    A conspiracy like the web site claims is so risky. Think on the vengeance the USA would enact on somebody, I dunno who, but somebody, if investigation led to zionist zealots [um....] attacking a big bank in new york, the pentagon and the white house.

In any investigation of crime, one of the investigative criteria uh, investigators use to rule out suspects is motive.
    Next is opportunity. Imagine some form of zionist organiztion opposed to the united states. Maybe such a thing is possible? Who knows, but if there is one and it is planning hijinks, it would have to be pretty fuckin secret indeed for it not to be betrayed by good jews [the vast majority would betray slime like that in an instant no matter their mantle].

Arabia is where most of those hijackers came from and, from what I have read, it would seem Arabia has been pretty active in survieling nutcase jihadis since 11/9/2001. I mean, um, VERY active....
    few crying the attacks were a fuckin arab conspiracy, even though those guys were from saudi arabia's middle class.

3. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

special report frum world healht organisation:

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah Biles I'm with you on that its kinda hard to believe anything anymore.

Last edited: May 12, 2006