toughest opponent ?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Jul 15, 2001.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

ok guys i'de like to know what peoples oppinions are of toughest pilots?? sinse i fly red i'll tell you of some tough goldies out thier. i consider viks tough opponent, tigrao,rgreat, vifam i believe is his call sign, snoopy and konsti all tough as golds. as far as red goes i belive by-tor is pretty impressive.
    oh and ra and paps very good eitherside. any one else want to add??

2. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Everyone from 25th IAP pilots, except me [​IMG]

Guys who flew at ICI - -ab-, -am-, aike, andy, africa, -rust-, -bw-, mish, -svk, monstr, frwind, can't remember all the callsigns... But the newcomers like --usd- and cristo are no worse [​IMG]

Please count fomer 25th IAP officers who formed their own squads, Ukrainians: vzhik-, -ka- and others from 55th IAP, guys from Far East Tigers: -papa-, kazel- (-wild-), thundr and more.

228th ShAD has many great fighters too, some of them I remember from ICI (-vit-, -mmx-, romeo-), and some FH veterans like -jagd- already earned great respect as extraordinary fighters.

Sorry for mentioning people from ex-USSR, but I know them personaly, and with most of them we fought shoulder to shoulder for four years...

Still remembering our duel with Finns (greatest experience I had, no matter that I was the first one killed, shot down by -pjk--), and Stalingrad EMC, in December,1998, when "Major I. M. Ratas" had 18 kills in frame one, while all the LW made 22 kills [​IMG] They could have done even worse without one anonymous Russian 109 piolt who flew for Germans [​IMG] LW was literally swept from the sky, so that Dancer, the CM, had to suspend flight operations for us while he looked for LW volunteers in MA [​IMG]

------------------

With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    wb:boroda
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

looseleaf likes this.
  3. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

may add kga---,---pap,tpak--,-illo-,-franz,mcosta...and many others.. [​IMG]

------------------
    Roman aka rgreat

4. Boroda

"There is a jackfish in the pond, so that carps don't dream too much"

[​IMG]

------------------

With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

5. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

heh
    u guys didnt even mention the FH number 1 in:
    -score/sortie
    -kills/sortie
    -streak

-denis [​IMG]

luckily he's in AFVS [​IMG]

6. Boroda

Encountered him once, he - in Yak-3, me - in 109G10.

I scored a few 13mm hits, but spent all 30mm because of his skilled evasives. He didn't attasck at all and left me to RTB. He said he flew Yak-3 for the first time, I was flying G10 for probably second day.

Said "Salute!" to each other. Was a nice fight.

Frankly speaking - I dare to say that if I was in a Yak and he was in a 109 it could end in my victory.

[​IMG]

------------------

With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

7. banjo-

banjo- Member

id like to give props to marder,vik-s,rgreat of course, and i have to also salute to ironmn cuz he helped me out when i was a newbie...but especially marder. congrats wat was it 25 kill streak? awesome man

banjo-
    "Elite" Squadron

8. mcosta

mcosta Guest

Oh thank you rgreat, for adding me to the Schindler's list [​IMG]
    We can also add rcosta to the list ( bf110g2 [​IMG] )

mcosta
    Sturmtruppen

9. Invisible Ninja-Killer

Invisible Ninja-Killer Active Member

There are many good pilots here, that's why I keep playing even if I suck [​IMG]
    However the only one I didn't even have the hope to shoot down was tpak

10. rcosta

rcosta FH Beta Tester

However good anyone is, they're not invulnerable. Some are merely less vulnerable than others [​IMG]

Even tpak dies with twin 30mm [​IMG] (ok, I'll stop the blatant bf110 plugs [​IMG] )

rcosta
    Sturmtruppen

11. rcosta

rcosta FH Beta Tester

Finally someone acknowledged my greatness! [​IMG]
    (Too bad it's one of my squadmates that did it. 110G2 rulez, btw [​IMG] )

Anyway, to comemorate it, I danced in the skies at several places around the FH world, earning quite some paintings on my trusty ol' bf109F. Had some fun, too. [​IMG]

Ok, let's stop with Mr. Yotsuya mode [​IMG]

I'm glad we've got new players playing in FH. Today I actually saw over 70 people online, which was a new record for me. I'm looking forward to seeing more afluence records being broken in the future [​IMG]

rcosta
    Sturmtruppen

12. -nicae-

just updating:
    denis has the top score now.. with - ahem - 27 sorties! lol [​IMG]

ok ok, ill stop bragging my squad [​IMG]

btw rcosta, today we had 80 users online [​IMG]
    not to mention the number of registered users of forum never stopping growth! [​IMG]

13. VampyreZG

VampyreZG Member

I was remembering some guy called lemmie and his annoying P40 "&%/ї$ї&%"$&%!!!!!!" [​IMG]

------------------
    Zerstoerergeschwader ZG76 "Haifisch"
    - We have enough 30mm for all B17 Customers -

14. -nicae-

dont foget illo and doku.

i remember once, after illo came back from AH, we were a pair. and we encountered viks in his low F4F facing our 2 109s.

if i were more patient, i wouldnt have crashed [​IMG]
    but viks, even always on defensive, managed to hit me many times, almost getting a pk.. that bastard [​IMG]
    lucky i had a strong cockpit.

illo and viks later disengaged each other.
    <S>! [​IMG]

15. mcosta

mcosta Guest

Then don't forget him... he's still here [​IMG]

For me, one of my best WB experiences was here, in FH... hunting P38s and P51Bs with my humble Ki43... in 1944 [​IMG]
    But I can't forget The Animal's raid to gold CVs at ICI... 12 B25Hs.... [​IMG]

mcosta
    Sturmtruppen

16. lemmie

lemmie Well-Known Member

Yep, he's still here, yet consumed with school, and having serious warbirds withdrawl. I think Vampyre refers to the 5-kill sortie I had once with a P-40, I was a wanted man, so that should be a thumbs up :).(my armorour replaced the 30 cal with hispanos)

In the last year I've been a member of this great online group, some of the pilots who have kicked my ass across the map: kazel, slug, yukimi(yuki now?), pap(of course), usd, jagd, tpak, the Costa brothers(Ki-guy and Bf-110 brother), dennis, badgr, scooby, raven, vik-s, xela, illo, ekko, gee-to name a few ;-)).

LOL, great post bizerk!

Lem

17. -ptah-

-ptah- Guest

Common guys,
    Nobody mentioned !great bizerk.

18. mcosta

mcosta Guest

where's looser?

mcosta
    Sturmtruppen

19. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

i'm blushing ptah;-). but thx any how your not to bad yourself. tried the other night to drag cons away while you dropped troops if i remember correctly. tough though when you get outnumbered, but always fun. even got --ra-- when he was taking off real nice to. but he managed to get airborne again and got me while i shot others :-( think i had three that sorties a a couple asists. not to shabby, would probably do beyyer if i would just turn around and land with a kill. just can't help it to stay and fight to the last drop of fuel and ammo one of my bidggest faults. but never say die is a good approach.

20. -ptah-

-ptah- Guest

Hey Biz bro!

No need for faceredouts that was just my positive opinion about your dog/fight skills - as well.
    Speaking about my skills -> :[​IMG]'m still beginer (Only about month in it) - as !well.
    LastNight* ln;
    ln -> it's only game bro, i forgot that and to tell the true ln-> wasn't my night at all (get killed alot).
    Se ya in the sky.
    Salute