13 con+1j in a sortie WTG!!! Zeybek

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by smrnof, Nov 27, 2007.

1. smrnof

smrnof Well-Known Member

2. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

46 mins, sry, too long for me :)

but wtg, vulcher :D

3. gursah

gursah Well-Known Member

not too long, 3.2 min per kill :D

4. swanca

swanca Well-Known Member

lol WTG!!!

5. mrdweb

mrdweb Well-Known Member

WTG zeybeck
    <S> from Brasil

6. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

WTG, turks...now go kill some kurds/PKK members...:mad:

P.S.: Btw, it's really no big deal vulching things on a messed field when you got 4/5 allies backing your ass up...:p

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  7. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

With 30mm on red side we can do better then that :)

8. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

No we cannot. I did not see worse pilots than on FH-red side in ANY other game.

9. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I'm not going to make a comment on the overall skill level of the average WB FH pilot, but saying that golds are substantially better than reds is quite a stretch IMO.

And no, that ridiculously overmodeled 30 mm crap is certainly NOT fair. I'm sooo tired of getting sprayed out of the sky by one-ping-wonder users firing from > D10. If reds got a guaranteed kill for every stray bullet that found its way to a con .... oh how lovely that would be. :rolleyes:

EDIT: That said, zeybek is a good pilot even without 30 mm cannons, so kudos to him.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  10. kazan

kazan Well-Known Member

WTG Zeybek :)
    Really you born to kill...
    <S> Kaz

11. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

This is the classic example of what is wrong with this game.

12. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Born to vulch.

13. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Totally agree. Or to be more specific: this is the kind of behavior which changed a flight sim into an arcade game. One thing is flying and fighting well and another one is shooting up defenseless targets (mostly with being covered, so this guy is a typical made-up "star" as Paris Hilton). I'm sure old TGR guys like Gursah, Axe, Allpay fly much better than this dude. Once I've met him face to face, one on one, I was a P-39 and he was a current 109 version (uber plane what else). He had no cover, no 30mm and no alt adv, couldnt even hit me then i made him spin and he ran home. Thats all about this guy. That is the difference between a gamer and a simmer. Everyone can shoot up sitting ducks, no special talents or skills needed for that.

About the "bad" red pilots. A pilot can be any good if 5x109 falls on him and 1x20mm causes g over or fuel fire. All gold planes have 20mm (even 109F's 15mm gun counts as 20 even tho its closer to 12,7, nvm, never been good at maths) and the most powerful engines of the game. These planes can: kill or at least wipe a red plane out of combat with 1-2 ACCIDENTAL hits. Okay, a Spit or a La can cause this dmg too (with worse chances due to less guns and less ammo of course). So we can say reds & golds are nearly equal at this point. Now what can a red do and what can a gold? A red cant uberturn his uberspit any more with g over, he is dead. A gold can run away ANYTIME (and they whining at P-51s LMAO).
    Some gold planes have no 20mms, thats right. Ki-43 for example. But that plane turns as a Zero, when I was gold I achieved 2/3 of my kills with that plane, none could shake me off and I am far not a good fighter.
    So the thing is: a red plane is outran or outturned ANYTIME. Let's see an example. I am in a Spit. My opponent is a 109. We both hit each other. The 109 runs away, I can never get him. Another example: still in a Spit (I rarely fly Spits tho), against a Zero. No way it can outrun me - but gets in my arse after 1-2 turns.
    And the thing goes on and on. There are even more and more of those kinda players (gamers as I've called 'em) like that Zeybek superstar who are not here for flying and fighting but for scores. And how can they find more scores? Of course if they go gold, flying those gunships. Take a look at the roster, theres the proof. Its totally fucked up for months now, even if 302 is red there are usually much more golds.

SO, red players suck? I dont think so. <SALUTE> to all those red players who still stands tall in this bullshit and try to do his best against superpowered gold vulch-heroes, still capping fields and having some kills (before he'd get gangbanged by some hungry hotblooded bunch o'lamas).

1 person likes this.
  14. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

One more thing about your hero. A few days ago Dave told him something like this "you are pretty good in that 110". The answer was "die idiot". Is this really what we need?

15. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

P39 is in TnB DF better plane than 109 imho :)
    but i agree with you, turk without 30mm is only semi-turk :)

btw: it would be funny to see turks on red side for one tod :D

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  16. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

They were red a few TODs ago.

17. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

really? damn :rolleyes:

18. kazan

kazan Well-Known Member

maybe.... and he is VERY GOOD vulcher :D

19. DZIVDZAN