Shame on the US

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by spaceb, Nov 19, 2002.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

i love every fucking body. drink some lambrusco and relax. the hatred is deep i fear. i guess if ya gotta vent,...ya gotta vent! ya know this sounds wierd but, imagine some aliens coming to earth. well i'm sure it wouldn't take long for a group to get together and start hating aliens. even though they just arrived and did nothing. then some one would kill an alien. then the aliens would retaliate. then galatic war. lol it goes on and on. i guess the only good thing out of it would be all humans would get together as brothers and defeat the once piecefull visitors. but, would pull together as allies. hmm imagine that all humans living together in piece along side all nationalities. but only because thier was a new person (alien ) to hate. man o man :( what a sorry sorry world we make it to be. hey my russian brothers, when is the next cosmonauts going up?? i want to hitch a ride. to much hatred. :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited: Nov 21, 2002
  2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Don't read this

[deleted by biles]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2002
  3. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

Seems I have to explain my words, I've been working all day, so it's only now that I can do that.

When I said "I thought you yankees were stupid, now I know" was because of By-tor's way of arguing, saying to a desperate people/country "if you have problems, go and do something" (btw, not even knowing what those problems are...) then you ARE ASKING for a revolt. Always in every country? NO. In the actual situation in Argentina? YES. By-tor was speaking without knowing what's going on there, did he know that argentina's people has revolted this year to change their president more than 3-4 times in 10 days (TEN DAYS!!!). Does he know that what the IMF is asking argentina is to pay her debts..... (a thing that would cost argentina 100% of their reserves.....).... debts they got with IMF "thanks" to U.S.A.??? Does he know ANYTHING about argentina's history? about the dictatorship there and how it waqs supported by U.S.A.??? NO. But he feels like if he could say : "none of my business, it's only yours, go and do something, stop complaining" OK, what I think about that is: "arabs complained, arabs had problems with U.S.A., arabs realized they had no voice, now arabs ARE DOING SOMETHING" is that what By-tor wants? South-america seeing NO EXITS to their situation but "doing something" when you say to a starving, poor people, who's insulted once and again "Do something" they can decide to do whatever.... and that's stupid.

Germany lost WWI (the "Great War") and France, England and U.S.A. made them pay and pay for years, they humiliated Germany for years.... then Germany's people began doing something, they Voted a guy who promised everything would change, he stopped paying, Germany's people had money!!! the guy's name was Adolf. Guess who.

When will U.S.A. learn from their mistakes?? when will they stop messing with the internal affairs of other countries, fucking them up just to say to they starving people there "go and do something".... Of course I didn't mean "AFI, you're stupid" or Berrman, you're stupid" but it's YOU who should do something about your policy. Argentin'as people have tried to pay, they can't, have tried to change their president, that doesn't work.... what sortie they have left? to start a war against U.S.A.? against IMF? to decide to stop paying and get U.S.A. army there to make them pay? WHAT???? of course, the american people always says they don't agree with their government's foreign affair policy.... Yeah, true :p If that's true... why don't YOU change it? what are you doing? you just keep saying in forums like this "poor people from the rest of the world" "I'm not one of those who support my gov" "what our Govt did to support that dictatorship was..." but your country remains voting those kind of assholes. You say you only are able to choose between 2 candidates. Well, Argentina's people fought in the streets for over a month to get rid of theirs (how much were rejected by the people, spaceb? ten presidents in one month?) they showed they didn't agree with their government. WHAT ARE YOU AMERICANS DOING!?!?!?!?!?! keep saying you don't agree...... sad, and stupid btw. That's what I meant.

@Zembla, mind your own business (and if you are going to say that argentina's situation is none of my business.... yes it is, they are my brothers :super: as all of south america)

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Don't read this

[deleted by biles]

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

@ Perdomo

Great :super:

@ bizerk

Good example, the one of the alien. But, don't you see thatt, nowadays, USA is becoming more and more like that alien? They rule world's economy, world's foreign policy, and all that, without an explicit pemission from the "rulers" (or so they should be) of the world as NATO or UN. The day will come (if things keep like they are now), when USA will be that alien that human-kind has the need to eliminate.

@ cobraj

So, you're trying to make us feel that the guilty of your lack of work are big companies? Oh, sure, they are forced by those stupid poor children of India, Malaysia, Ecuador, who accept to work for only 2$/hour. Tsc tsc tsc, poor children, you're messing up USA's workers. Don't accept that payment.
    Nah, the real guilty, is your damn capitalist society, whose leaders (president, senate....) want industries to earn more to be able to increase taxes, and then increase Defence ministry's budget, so their budget is bigger than the one of all-european countries together.
    Don't be demagogic, please

@ afi

This is just a discussion, and, imo, you have nothing to fear from words. The real problem is when thee are not words any more, coz then, there are facts, and angry and shutted people, are dangerous. So, in some way, be happy for this thread (i am)

@ by-tor

We all want peace in the world, and find human-kind as a big well happy community, and that's what (at least me) we are pretending to get in some way. How? Showing you, american people, how the rest of the world feels with your gov's policy, and what are our deepest feelings in this moment, so you (as we can't do anything) do something with your country. Of course poor countries must do something, but as long as their economy is under bigger forces's boots, their politicians too, their judges too..... they won't be able to move a finger towards change. It's you (in your big country) and we (in our european community), who have the responsibility of acting. Is too easy to accuse poor people of their situation, but look farther, and you'll see they're not the only responsibles, there are more

P.S: I want peace and safety for my children (though i don't have any, yet), and best way to get to peace, is dialogue. Interpretate my words (and i hope all of the rest of speakers here) as a way to get a better understanding. As nothing more.
    And see you in the skies ;)

6. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

@afi
    I said the truth, I don't really hate Americans but Politicians. I have many friends in the US (including you) and they are really nice people.
    You shouldn't take it personal.

@cobraj i answered this many times... i can live anywhere in the world in peace, i know at least in spain where broz and perdomo will accept me with their arms wide open :D

I'm not a wealthy person, whenever i have clothes that don't fit me, books, food, i give my donations to the closest church. I also give my few coins for the bus to the people sleeping on the streets.

I try to help to my unfortunate brothers, because i know tomorrow i'll be sleeping on the streets like them.

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

LOL, why in a f*** would I tell you Argentina isn't you business? I don't care what your business is, as you as you don't think you can decide what my business is, because you simply can't... there is this thing called negative freedom, and you're apparently very fond of it. Freedom - your so beloved institution - is a term that only applies in a context, there is no such thing as absolute freedom, and by telling me to mind my own business, or go fuck myself for that matter, surely won't help you along... I'm starting to believe you really cannot bear any comment... it was not personal, it was just a suggestion, although perhaps it was phrased in a rather strange way to be called a suggestion it still was one... And who knows, perhaps you just didn't realise the venom in your own line... now again perhaps you don'r realise the venom in your own line... You can say all you want, but there is no way whatsoever you can tell me to mind my own business if you're posting your business on a public forum... think about it

greetze, Zembla

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Zembla, why in every discussion me or Perdomo have in the forum, you start to quote us, and say that we must learn manners? Is this some kind of personal vendetta? Hurted pride? Please, explain me, because it's becoming a bit weird situation. Is it that you want to :UU: with us? (<== joke)

About your own business, all starts because we expose our personal (yes, personal, it means, of no one business) point of view, and it never fits with yours. Then, as i think that you don't know how to discuss (personal oppinion again), you point our talking. Ok, i really don't care, but don't expect me to let you act and treat us as miseducated, unthougtfull persons, or whatever you're trying to demonstrate about us.

So, to stop this (certainly tiring, at least for me) situation, place a thread named: I don't agree with spanish people, and stop quoting us in every "compromised" thread we talk in. Please. Or, at least quote us to discuss a point, not for the simple fact that you don't like our way of talking/writing or whatever you have in mind.
    Easily said: leave us alone, you won't change us, only make us angry.

9. Zembla JG13

Hmmm, I guess it's coincidence, it's not some way to pick on your or Perdomo, I just wish to have an open debate without people shouting "fuck you" at each other, we've got that in our current government in Belgium, and I don't particularly like it...

Sorry if it seemed to you like I did try to put either you or Perdomo or any other Spanish guy at a setback, perhaps I just didn't get enough sleep? Or perhaps someone at school really irritated me and considering I stopped "accidentically" smacking people, I guess I unintentionally vented it in here, sorry, no hard feelings...

And well, I guess I can express my opinion well enough, because if you compare it: my post contained about 3 or 4 lines about Perdomo, the rest was on topic, and that brings us to something else: this is completely besides the topic, but, I hope you realise I have to reply to some things you said...

greetze, Zembla

10. madjak

madjak Member

As soon as I saw this post I said to myself..... Humm I could step out tomarrow in the street and get killed buy a tractor trailer. Guess I better not wast my time here. :zzz:

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Don't read this

[deleted by biles]

12. Perdomo

LOL

Biles :@prayer: :@prayer: :cheers:

13. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

@ zembla

Ok, i think i understand you (not much now, but with time...). Btw, note that neither Perdomo nor I, have ever said "fuck you" in any of our posts (AFAIR), the "worst" thing i ever seen is "shut the fuck up" (sry, was me :shuffle: ), but is a saying, or made phrase, or whatever it's named. I don't consider it very offensive, but here in Spain, we are very used to bad words, and don't give them much importance.
    Let's have peace, ok?

14. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Don't read this: Most men (and many women) are pigs!

[deleted by biles]

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Here, when you want to congratulate something, is usual to say: You're good, you son of a bitch. Or, she looks fine, that little daughter of a bitch. Or, you bastard asshole, that last cigarrette was mine!

So, i'm not impressed at all for bad words

16. Perdomo

When I call a friend by phone, I always use this salutation: "Hey what's up you dog?"

When talking to my brother (Broz) I usually say "you bastard" "SoB" "Motherfucker"... even when I talk to my father it isn't strange to say "what a bastard you are, dad!", sometimes, when my brother and I are acting like assholes (most of the time) my father use to say: "what a pair of assholes" or "Hey, stop ass-fucking with each other" all of that is, of course, said with a smile on our faces.

Using "Fuck" here in spain is quite usual (joder=fuck), when you get a finger trapped by your car's door "joder! que daño!" (fuck! it hurts!), when it's been a long time since you last saw one of your buddies "joder! hace un huevo que no le veo el pelo al muy hijo de la gran puta!" (fuck! it's been a hell of a long time since I last saw that son of a great bitch!).... and so on....

17. Perdomo

I almost forgot, when a buddy of yours says, "hmm I'm hungry" it isn't strange to say: "then come and eat/suck my cock"

18. Zembla JG13

It's not that I can't bear some "fuck you" shouting, as a matter of fact I'm one of those lads that uses rather profane language... buuuttttt, I meant in the context of a debate, no neither of you've said "fuck you" to me... it aren't the words, it's the way of discussion

greetze, Zembla

19. Perdomo

what were we talking about? with all this "fuck you" stuff I almost forgot... :D

20. Tabano

Tabano Active Member

Well...nice topic indeed, but although it's off topic in the Free Host I will put my opinion.
    It's a shame that US sent that garbage, but the very true (I know Argentina, the place I saw the light for the first time) is that no one cares. The States doesn't care (why should they?). Argentina goverment doesn't care (the only one was Peron but was downed by the US-UK interests' coalition) but hell if I were brit or american I would do the same. No one cares that some people (its very few indeed, and they live in the desert of north-west of Argentina) starves. No argentinian EVER cared about that big land (NW provinces), because Argentina is so big that no one need that land.

Argentinians can't blame on the US or the UK for their foreign policies. As I see our world status quo, millions of people speaks english and anglosaxon lifestyle is pretty spread over the world, but that's the price that war-winners ever imposses to the rest of the world. Thanks to destiny nazis didn't won the war. If so, americans or brits should be goose-stepping, being they patriots or not.
    The thing I want to point today, and I came to this resolution after studying Argentina's history is that such a big country and with her position in the very south of the globe, never entered HEAVY combat. I mean, argentinians never fought for the very surviving of the territory or nation. Argentina was never threatened in that way. Not for the US, not for the UK and neither for any of her neighbours. And that is because of the very large resources Argentina's have.
    If people never fought for the surviving of the country territory or nation's indentity (like was USSR threatened in WWII) never would have interest for the country-nation's interests. NEVER.

England has that patriotism, they fought for they survival.
    Russia has that patriotism, they fought for they survival.

US has a very high patriotism, but is based on victories over the world, being they military, diplomacy, or economy.

I'm pretty curious on the way american people shall defend the country if being threatened like England was, or Russia was in a possible large-scale war. Just curious. ;)

See you in the FH skies,
    Tabano
    Jagdgeschwader 52