i am angry and ugly

Тема в разделе "Warbirds International", создана пользователем mosche, 12 дек 2002.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

this otto settings are the badest what i have seen the last 1 1/2 years on FH srry, than more cheater pls and not that settings, this settings are for the :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass:

2. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Autokilling turned off, dweebs leave or learn to fight by themselves at last. Rejoice! :p :D :D :D

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

people talk about dweebs soooo easily.... :(

4. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

especially those who forget they were once dweebs

5. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

[moderator]
    Stec, I ask you to finally cease spitting contempt on other folks here. Not only me irritated by this.

Thank you for understaning.
    [/moderator]

Последнее редактирование: 13 дек 2002
  6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

7. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

ok ok exec, np delete my tread, but i say what i think, i am an impulsive man, this settings are for the :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: Hejowa, Hejowa

8. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Sry, but stec is dead on. The threat of the dweebs is real and they are the reason for multiple flaws in many simulations, especially online sims. With cheaters and warpers, they are forming an axis of evil :D , ruining the fun for the hardcore simmer. While them dweebs would find another gaming home with Quake, BF1942 or any other game where you can blow things up in an easy and timely manner, hardcore flightsimmers are facing stiff times.

heartc

9. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

IRL novices are 60-80% of the personnel.
    so as in this game.

10. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

You missed my point. I wasn't talking about noobs, but dweebs. Anyone starts as a noob, but the serious flightsimmer moves on and, e.g., learns to get valid kills, those which aren't automatic triggers to his own death - the dweeb not.
    Besides that, the behaviour of novices iRL who accomplished a training program and were integrated in a squadron structure is far from being comparable to our novices. That's natural, but therefore you can't name it as a realistic point. Additionally, I think your figures are way too high, you mix the noobs up with the dweebs, see above.

cu
    heartc

11. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

what do you, beautiful people, consider a dweeb. By your way of talking, and acting, i think you talk about people not very skilled (though they have been playing for quite a long time), or simply, people who doesn't play as you want.
    What i think, is that dweebs are those who can't accept that people plays in another way different than theirs, and that enerves them.
    If you like to play hardcore (idiot term, as not even you play hardcore), people who doesn't like it, aren't dweebs. If you like to play E fightings, people who make B&Z aren't dweebs (and viceversa)....

So, stop calling dweebs to everybody, because you (in general, not directed to anyone personally) are being the dweebest players in here (or, at least, the dweebest persons)

12. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

You don't play "E fighting", "T&B" or "B&Z", but air combat. The quote clearly shows which side you're on :D.

heartc

13. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

FH Dweeb: Someone who takes off in a B24 (or likewise B17 etc) on an embattled field without the intention of dropping any bombs but sorely to get kills by the the multiple otto's.

Malino

14. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

that's ackstars, and not related to the skills.

15. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

cc, dweeb & ackstarr are the same, that was the point Stec was trying to make.

He meant no more B24's taking off ackstarring to get kills, now they will have to learn how to perform ACM and the hardest thing of all judging lead and convergence to hit something once they've learned how to get on someones 6.

Noob is different, he's the one shooting at D12 whilst on your 6.

Malino

16. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

dweebish is not related to skill

17. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

@Heartc.

Heart, you've got to admit those novices who've joined a squad and receive training from old hands show alot better behaviour than those who don't. 80% of the cheater calls I see in the arena come from unaffliated novices. Novices flying with a squad being taught some of the "impossible" manoveurs try and learn from dying rather than screaming cheater.

I saw a novice calling 302 a bunch of cheaters because they were flying as a squad and covering each others back (Everytime I looked back another one was on my 6 and Bukin was clearing up). It's called good teamwork and SA not cheating.

Malino

18. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

What Heartc, Malino and Fla said...
    Being a dweeb is not related with skill, time on FH or such things... It's about playing this game like it was some fpp shooter shit, taking advantage of known bugs or idiotic features (like totally overmodelled buff autogunners).
    The example of dweeb is a guy who makes suicide attacks on airfields or cv's, a guy who takes il2 or b25 or any other buff to defend a field, or finally a guy who together with a couple of his buddies takes li2, sets otto to deadliest level and pk's all fighters attacking this formation, then making remarks of "dumb 109 pilots" on ch100...
    Now understand Broz? And exec do you understand?

19. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

I understand that from variety of ways to express your thoughts you choose less polite. Do you understand?

20. mekh--

mekh-- Well-Known Member

heh, heh, "dumb" is just one of many appropriate adjectives for fighters that get shot down by that. Oh yes, the oh-so-lethal Li-2, it must be stopped :D

Статус темы:
Закрыта.