Use of Britain maps as regular Maps

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Tolexin, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Tolexin

Tolexin Member

I think that would be good to use the Britain maps as Admins use Pacific, Mediterranean, etc.
    Why not sometimes Admins put on the role the 'WBTRN002.trn' or at least the 'WBETO1.trn' ?
    They even used the not-so-liked 'Guinea scenario'!, instead of Britain's (most desirable one), as i've seen in WB radio chats.

It would be nice to use as regular maps when system makes scenario change, NOT only for special events...
    It's only a suggestion for Admins, anyway :).....

2. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I think it would be cool to have the britain map. But even cooler, as long as we hav e pacific, med, and britain maps why not start doing scenario style RPS's? Like Britain german vs. brit "maybe a few american" planes only, and in the pacific, American vs jap planes "its not really fair, but if handling on jap planes got kicked up it could be competitive" And then in the med it could be a free for all excluding jap desighns "or maybe jap desighns :)"

3. Tolexin

Tolexin Member

Well, i don't like the idea of RPS scenarios, because i like to have the opportunity to drive whatever is available on gold side at that moment, i mean, bf109 is my fav plane, but when i need to defend a field, i use turning planes (Japs), most times.
    Is not realistic in any way, BUT if U have RPS escenarios AND U dont like the planes available for that 'zone', game would be not so interesting for many players.
    I've seen comments of people i.e.: "I just fly bf109's, not other junk", sometimes speaking of Jap planes.... If i can't have the choice of German or Jap plane, found myself with a lack of interest in WB.
    I suggest that maybe for those who like RPS-zone planes, a nice idea could be to have:
    1.- The Main Arena (Britain scenario included) as ever, with all planes.
    2.- A Mediterranean, Pacific, British, etc. Arena WITH RPS-Zone planes, or even 2 or more arenas with RPS-Zone.
    Admins have many arenas that almost nobody use, mb would be better to have more 'useful' Arenas as in this case, RPS's.

Well, thats my (mb stupid) opinion. :p