Sept. 11 2001 thread. (Smell that coffee)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Nov 28, 2007.

1. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

BTW, just thinking - if that "mother" you are describing was called by the name of "Communista" or something, all you said makes a lot of sense.

Communism is a cock-sucking bitch, allright.

2. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Why do you think I laugh at those idiots; In the end they are their own undoing.

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should go to better parties.

I have made no such claims and I have no such opinions.
    I am only investigating all information made available to me and comparing it to reason and logic with my understanding of the physical world and education.

Freedom is not "God given". Freedom is a social principal and a right here in America and in other societies.
    You have no idea what my views are nor of my political associations. You are making assumptions based upon your own biases and prejudices.

Just for your information and hopefully enlightenment:
    My European ancestors fought against the Turk in the Crusades. Later they suffered and fought against Nazis,Fascists and Communists in Europe, Asia-South Pacific against Japan (one died in the taking of Iwo Jima), Korea, Viet Nam and other places.
    One relative died in fighting in Germany two weeks before the end of WW2 also two relatives flew combat missions, one bomber pilot and one fighter pilot over your country.
    YOUR Freedom was paid in part by MY relatives' blood.

So please don't give me your shit about your own biases and prejudices. Don't let your belief structure overwhelm your ability to reason objectively without feeling that your beliefs are threatened.

Now let me make this clear:

I will defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies both foreign and domestic and my fellow Americans for as long as I live. Period.
    That means Tzebra too, his rights to live free and say whatever he wants.
    The true beauty of America is that we are all free to investigate, say whatever we feel like saying at any time to whomever we want to whomever wants to listen. We are free to listen or not.
    Administrations come and go. What remains is The People and The Constitution.
    An American may be "against" the current Administration but is not less an American by no means.
    I personally an not of any political party. I seek the truth.

When I saw those building go down that morning, you are DAMNED right I wanted PAYBACK and I wanted it right now.

Whoever those bastards are they must be dealt-with in the most extreme prejudice. No matter their religion, political standings, nationalities, opinions, nothing will get in the way of making them pay.

But I want to be VERY sure who they are and to get ALL of them.
    My emotions willed the mass destruction of every person who took part in that action, their homes, hometowns and families and long jail sentences for everyone in my country that was "asleep at the switch".

I am investigating and started collecting data from the first hour after it happended, without biases, without opinions. I follow the leads.
    Oh Yes Sir, I am making a list and checking it more than twice.

4. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

6. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

there is a quote:
    some people like to throw those kind of quotes around to show if their ideas are ridiculed or violently opposed it means they are promoting the truth

they think they are doing noble things like "defending the Constitution" if they say they are

they think (like the witch hunters did) that if they are gathering evidence to convict someone of a murder (or 2,993 murders) then they are restoring justice for the victim(s)

7. looseleaf

8. looseleaf

Hey, the system is far from perfect. There are many shameful acts this country has done.
    The same for Canada too. If we go down the dirty laundry list of nations I'm sure it's a long one.

By the way, Spanish speaking people will be a MAJORITY in California within a few years.

I agree that I've always seen Canada as a "sanitized for your protection" version of the United States.
    A very nice place and full of good people, got some relatives there : BC, Red Deer, Windsor, Sudbury, Toronto.
    But just a bit too much sucking-up to the Queen/Royalty for me.
    Government liquor stores.... I mean, come on!

Any case I hope I am making my point here:
    The vast majority of Americans generally do come to their senses, albeit too late some times to do any good.
    Most of them want just about the same things most people want, a safe place to live, good jobs, safe food, etc.

The problem is that there are people here and abroad that want the sleeping giant to do their will and/or keep it sleeping.

I pray that the Spaghetti Monster keeps us safe too!

9. rudeboy

Yeah, government liquor stores are a piss off. There are several hundred [?] privately owned and NON-government liquor stores in the province I live in. They get a big portion of Boozers' Business and are taxed heavily, just like booze businesses everywhere. Governments everywhere wish to control:

Alcohol distribution and revenue
    Salt
    Tobacco
    Church

And the last item there, church, has, at times, turned things around and run governments...

As concerns The Queen and royalty? In a word:
    John Kennedy. Jacky Kennedy. Revered, almost worshipped. Elvis Presly. Martin Luther King Jr. Yeah, there is royalty in the USA also and it is as revered and bowed down to like the Royal Family of the British Commonwealth, yep. Did you know, we have cut the heads off a number of our kings and Queens? Yep.

10. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Hm, something we are better at. :D Well, until the gratis periods granted by EU expire. Yes, somewhere there are more "freedoms" than in anglosaxon countries.

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Royalty in UK is the least revered folk i know of. Unless you are 60+.
    The only revered person is princess Diana, after she died. Not quite sure why.
    Brits never seem to display attitudes more affectionate than 'reserved skepticism' to anybody else.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  12. looseleaf

I don't think Canadians are so "Cromwellian" as you stated.

Yes, Americans have had a multitude of "royals":Amiia Earhart and Joe DiMaggio. The Kennedys, Elvis and a whole parade...blah blah blah...

As Andy Warhol said: "In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..."

My point was for my taste, Canadians were just a bit too focused on the English Royal Family(actually more German than English these passed 100 or so years)and being 'subjects of the Crown".

I mean... shit, England is way over there and Canadians are way over here...why pay any taxes for those guys on that island?

Canada is well respected all over the globe, far ahead than England or the USA.

Why does Canada need England?

BTW... Thank the Spaghetti Monster that Canada didn't follow England on driving on the left side of the road.

That was the strangest thing about hanging-out in England.

13. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

14. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

So why would you, first of all things, attack Tzebra in his opinion, while standing by idle when some of the most vicious comments / opinions / allegations against your country are posted here by people who really wish your country ill almost on a daily basis? Don't tell me those people are not here, RIGHT here, and there is no irrationality involved. I'm sorry if I made the mistake of confusing you to be one of them by your urge to first lecture Tzebra, of all participants.
    You said you were of no party. I'm a free man, too. Give me a horse and I will ride into the open range and you'll never hear of me again. Just do me a favor and don't make the mistake of thinking being "no side" automaticly makes you stand in for the right thing. Because in the real world, sides is all there is, and you got to pick one. Of course you have your own mind, your own views, and it is most probably never identical to any one other out there. But in the end, there might come a time when the world wants to see your cards, and you had better made up your mind.

And I would like to thank your relatives for the effort and sacrifice they have made. Not for bombing this place, but for bringing freedom to it. Me thinks they also did pick sides, didn't they.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  15. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Then again, Amen.
    Good cards.
    It's just that a lot of the people one encounters today, while they pretend to have a problem with the former, in fact would like to see the latter two go.
    Take care.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  16. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

wow, that sounds so cool! :turret:

hey, US sissies, stick together, protect each other's back - cos we're coming for your constitution!
    the evil communists and other terrorists and islamists

17. Mahatmafoot

Mahatmafoot New Member

Such despicable demonstration will result in your next re-incarnation as a cockroach certainly.
    Insulting others brings only shame upon yourself and your family. Whatever cause or purpose you may have had is now lost and you have now no honor.
    Two weeks of purification ritual to you.

Now let us sing the gandhi song once again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcn49zHLt0

18. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
  19. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Kennedys, Clintons, Bushes, same bunch of elitist crap :) SOS, or shit on a shingle, as we used to say in the Navy.

None of those family dynasties represent remotely anything to do with the "gods of democracy," yet they are worshipped.

Kennedys: they gave us Vietnam, and a bunch of BS

Clintons: they gave us cynicism, and Potemkin-style Liberalism

Bushes: delusional optimism in the "god of democracy", and the best allies our enemies ever had, lol

Let those who can, save themselves [Sauve qui peut] :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  20. rudeboy

Good retorts, Looseleaf. I agree.

Hehe. Well, actually, Canada, as a nation, didn't exist last time the English slaughtered one of their Kings or Queens.

Canada doesn't need England. Thing is though, Canadians are not asked. Ever.
    Canadians are not asked many things by their Federal Government. We elect them and then they tell us what to do until parliament is dissolved prior to us electing a new boss. Who then decrees what we shall do, without asking.
    If the Queen as 'head of state" [HAHAHAHA] were done away with, the RCMP would have a shit fit and collectively pull a Wicked Witch Of The West melting act and turn into a steaming puddle, anyway.... And we would then have Terry Fox and Rick Hanson and varius and sundry Politically Correct cripples, Gold Medal Winning Special Olympics Athletes, spouting feminists and Order Of Canada CBC mouth pieces like David Suzuki or that fucking overpaid party-slut/television-personality/party slut, whore nigger bitch, Michelle Jean, on our coins. I would rather have the queen than the fucks we would be force fed.
    I HATE RICK HANSON WITH A PASSION.
    No, we don't need England.
    Nor do we need The Queen. As an icon, she is harmless.

We drive on the right. We use the same rail guage. Our coins are the same size. These are for practical reasons. When it comes right down to it, we are American, not British, and by that, I do not mean the thing Yanks call themselves, I mean American, from The Americas.

Anyway, we are Americans. Won't be for too much longer if we keep importing heathens who don't give a shit about this place....
    :D

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007