ugly nicks

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by thomba, Apr 14, 2002.

1. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

dont ban me because of my avatar! any similarity between hitler and a butt is not my fault :)

2. seahawk

seahawk Well-Known Member

:D :super: :D

3. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Host: You got piece of -shit- yourself though!

Nicae i find your avatar sexually offensive, it undergrades male species as whole. And resembles female supremcy and ultimate rule. Which shall...sooner or later take over our world.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2002
  4. -nicae-

proove its a man underneath and/or a women on top. its all subjective :)

5. lemmie

lemmie Well-Known Member

Hi kids,
    I remember when I first saw fuhrer's nick, and I thought it was kind of bold of him(even though I didn't realize at that time that he was not intending it as Hitler the fuhrer), but I accepted it because that was his choice and not my place to decide what is acceptable. I find a lot of "controversial" nicks actually entertaining. I'm flattered that illo would want to ban me due to my avatar if he was in the "sled"-even though Schulz was a German regular and not a member of the SS. In fact, Schulz' intellegence could be represented well by Nic's butt(and a nice looking piece of ass at that)-does that make sense?-I guess you would have to see the show.

I think the bottom line is there will always be someone in the crowd that will do something that may offend you, but get use to it, it's a fact of life, if everything was perfect and non-offending to everyone, our lives/discussions/thoughts/ambissions would be oh so borring.

Lem :kruto: (new avatar coming soon to a theater near you!)

6. mexlife

mexlife Well-Known Member

nic

big hands (man)

The hips are too round (woman)

there.

7. OVERDOSE

OVERDOSE Well-Known Member

I live in a country that at 1 time was known for its independence and freedom, but "we" GAVE it away without even an arguement, and we will never get it back...
    NEVER EVER give up yer freedom or let m take yer neighbors either!!! Even if what yer neighbor does offends u, ya gotta stick up 4 his right 2 do it. Also, no matter how trivial it might b, never give an inch.. ALWAYS push harder... NEVER narc somebody out either. It will come bak 2 haunt ya (er atleast it should.).
    The coolest thing about freedom n rights n shit like that is U HAVE THEM TOO!!! If there is something that offends ya and it keeps coming up, who's 2 blame??? [A 10 second pause 4 ppl to spew out the wrong answer.] Its your own dam fault!!! If it truely offends ya, stand up, raise yer chin off yer chest and let it b known that it bothers ya!! One voice outta the crowd aint gonna change shit either, but a few sheep outta the herd puttin in their "baaahaahaa" would most likely have some effect...

examples:
    1. How many of ya said anything 2 the guy that logged in with the racial slur 4 his handle? I only saw 1 person (me) say anything 2 m at all (atleast on ch#100 while i was present.).
    2. Ppl always bitch at the nme 4 dweebery, but how many will say anything 2 ppl on yer side??? NONE! (well, 1 person does..lol. <G>).... If ya c somebody practicin dweebery, dont clear their 6 or even get near the fight till they die, and then tell them clever like " i was comin 2 clear ya, but saw ya vultchin (er inna ki43, etc.) and ran outta gas waitin 4 them 2 kill ya... grrr!!".... Bitchin bout the nme has zero effect, similiar 2 a lone voice. Dont let the person who stands up 1'st stand alone, put in yer 2 cents 2...

Ya might even come 2 the point where the stuff that pisses ya off is the reason ya come bak... (Hate is my co-pilot... :dark: )

Hmmm.. tired of typin and im gettin waaayyy 2 sober, sooo, im out..
    Remember tho, ya cant get walked on unless ya lay down 1'st.

Ahhh.. also, ya cant 4get that its a game. We r basically just cartoon characters, so fly like it... Ya will never c Willie Coyote worry bout gettin 2 close 2 the edge or shy away from a train tunnel...ya know.. right arm.... out.

8. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

:confused:

9. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Yes overdose. :) I think you got it better than me.

Originally posted by lemmie:
    haha...you don't fool me! everyone knows all germans are evil nazis. :D

10. mexlife

mexlife Well-Known Member

I agree with overdose that this should will only bother you if you let it get to you. It's true that everyone has freedom of speech and thought, but we have to remember that this is a moderated forum and we are not really free here. Moderators and owners can decide on our fates and the only thing you can do about it is whine.

When I see someone with a racial or discriminatory or plain vulgar nick I don't mind it. I usually just think 'it's his/her life' and move on. But then again, I'm not easily offended.

So it's just a matter of whether you let it hurt you or not. You are responsible and in full control of your feelings and actions. You can choose to be offended or not by a situation. My little philosophic thought of the day.

BTW, I really lik da way ovrdos taks. Luks phun 2 try er smtn. Wow, I fil cul alre-D :mafia:

Luis :kruto:

P.S. My pc is still messed up =/ I miss warbirds... and I DID ride on that pt-19 ;) will get pics soon.

11. -nicae-

quoted by luis
    are you saying my chin has hips? :p

12. -nicae-

YES!!!
    I HAVE THE POWER! I OWPZ jOO!!!! MUHAUHUAHUA

ok, it didnt really feel that good.. ;)

13. seahawk

seahawk Well-Known Member

Mate, you play way too much CS. :super:

14. -nicae-

yeah - the quaking must have transformed any of my skills (and brain) into a bag of stinking atrophy :(