something funny.....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by thomba, Feb 14, 2002.

1. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

ok, guys:

ottos ac 10 had been divided by 3. therefore i multplied the number of my ottos by 20, ok?

My hvy-otto-typhoon:
    [​IMG]
    max. airspeed about 150mph. it is nice to watch my ottos clamp the wings while dive.....

-------

what is the REAL difference between a Zero and a P40?

i found it:
    [​IMG]
    in order to get more speed, choose a thicker elastic band...

do you have some funny, too?

2. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

On a flight to Chicago, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied. The flight attendant noticed his predicament. "Sir, she said, "You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."
    He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch. Each button was identified by letters: WW,WA,PP, and a red one labeled ATR.
    Who would know if he touched them? He couldn't resist. He pushed WW. Warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom. What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this. Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside. When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flowers to this unbelievable pleasure. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure. When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.
    Next thing he knew he was in a hospital as soon as he opened his eyes. A nurse was staring down at him with a smirk on her face. "What happened?!" he exclaimed. "You pushed one too many buttons," replied the nurse. The last button marked ATR was an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your privates are under your pillow."

3. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

While sitting in the upper deck business class front seat of a Cathay Pacific 747 in Taipei, the following announcement was heard over the cabin PA system:
    "Ladies and gentlemen, we are overbooked and are offering anyone $1,000 plus a seat on the next flight in exchange for their seat on this flight."
    After a short pause, the offer was loudly accepted by someone in the cockpit

4. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

The FAA issued a new security measure starting January 1, 2000. On every flight over two hours the pilots will have their picture taken every 15 minutes to make sure they are alert and in place. Here is a picture of some pilots adhering to the new security check:

[​IMG]

5. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

:)

Attached Files:

6. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Hehe, one more I got to compress it first...

greetz, Zembla

:joystick::dura:

Attached Files:

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

have fun

greetz, Zembla

:joystick::dura:

8. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Golden Rules

from sq discussion:

** Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory.

** If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. If you pull the stick back, they get smaller. That is, unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again.

** Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

** It's always better to be down here wishing you were up there than up there wishing you were down here.

** The ONLY time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

** The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.

** When in doubt, hold on to your altitude. No one has ever collided with the sky.

** A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great' landing is one after which they can use the plane again.

** Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

** You know you've landed with the wheels up if it takes full power to taxi to the ramp.

** The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival. Large angle of arrival, small probability of survival and vice versa.

** Never let an aircraft take you somewhere your brain didn't get to five minutes earlier.

** Stay out of clouds. The silver lining everyone keeps talking about might be another airplane going in posite direction. Reliable sources also report that mountains have been known to hide out in clouds.

** Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take offs you've made.

** There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately no one knows what they are.

** You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

** Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them.

** If all you can see out of the window is ground that's going round and round and all you can hear is commotion coming from the passenger compartment, things are not at all as they should be.

** In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose.

** Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment.

** It's always a good idea to keep the pointy end going forward as much as possible.

** Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

** Remember, gravity is not just a good idea. It's the law. And it's not subject to repeal.

** The three most useless things to a pilot are the altitude above you, runway behind you, and a tenth of a second ago.

9. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Excellent ones, grobar ! :@prayer: :super: :@prayer:
    WTG !! :D :D :D :D :D

May I use some of'em in public ? ;)

10. mcosta

mcosta Guest

Now it's my turn [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

sry: GPWS? SID?

12. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

gpws

Ground proximity warning system.

more infos?

13. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

and EICAS pls ;)

14. lucull

lucull Well-Known Member

I bet you didn't know that:

If you cry for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to warm up a cup of coffee (Is it worth it?).

If you fart for 6 years and 9 month you have enough gas for an a-bomb (That sounds better).

The orgasm of a pig takes about 30 minutes (I want to be a pig my next life!).

If you smash your head against a wall, you spend 150kcal (I still have to think of the pig).

A cockroach can survive without it's head for 9 days before it starves. (Argh)

Some lions copulate 50 times a day (I would like to be a pig nevertheless. Quality instead of quantity).

Butterflies lick on their feet (That has to be said).

Elephants are the only animals that can't jump (I think it's better tho).

Urine of cats is phosphorescing in the darkness (Who pays people for investigating that?)

The eye of an ostrich is bigger than his brain (I know humans, which have the same).

Starfishs have no brain (I know such guys too).

Polarbears are lefties (Who cares?)

Humans and dolphins are the only creatures which have sex for fun (Hey!!! What about the pig??? ).

15. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

16. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member