FUCK ISIS

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Uncles, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

2. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Explanation: Today I was told by my government that there is a threat against me by a terrorist group, so I am not happy.

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

All those open carry, concealed carry not openly concieled hanguns in Murka should counter the threat of terrorism.
    Right?

You have read history, right? And you know about terrorism in the past, it has been headline news for many centuries, ever since some French journalist, in his own mass media, of the day coined the term.
    I read about thugs who prowled the streets of ancient Rome knifing people, for all sorts of reasons [terrible people have reasons to be terrible, even if the reasons don't make sense to me, or you], and some days, many more than others got knifed, but that wasn't 'terrorism, I think it was called idiots or something like that. Or hungry people, unruly slaves...... escaped gladiators..... barbarians, Gauls, auslanders......

UH.
    Same old same old
    [See the sunken cities in the bottom of the Indian ocean? And like, oh, others too, there are lots of old buried and sunken cities. I wonder if they had terrorism, well, the probably did not speak French. So I guess people acting terribly would have some other words]
    Those are cities that used to have people living in them, yup, 20,000 years ago

See ya.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  4. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

One can be glib, but when feds and local authorities show up at one's office and start flashing badges, telling you stuff about threats, one thinks and worries more about family and friends than history. It's not about history so much as it is next week.

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Maybe Isis rigged the buildings with thermate and then al Qaeda hijackers killed themselves just in case there was not enough thermate used?
    :confused:

[​IMG]

hi hez. hey, tell a story, like something funny. (not on this thread, a new one.

sorry uncles, ill shut up now.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Uh, here in Canada we are used to a benevolent dictator that can be, uh, malevolent anytime he wants to, and has, so hey I have even seen it, not too heavy kind, like Hitler, but pretty heavy. Um, no, actually, never saw heavy ....
    Never mind.
    We have The Feds here, we call them Mounties, and they do nasty stuff.
    Best let the Feds bomb the sand --gg--s, the gotta keep busy on those sand --gg--s. Keep em busy, less they go brigand

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member