Syria....here we go....

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by -ALW-, Oct 3, 2016.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Here it comes......

Isaiah 17:1

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
  2. UncAmi

UncAmi Member

-ALW-, you shouldn't worry so much. The coming American presidential elections mean that Russia has a chance to act strongly without fear of American reactions (Obama will not do anything in his last months; Kerry is a weak diplomat, and Obama will... do nothing, in order to ensure a Clinton victory.)

The current situation presents Russia with a unique opportunity to stop the Western-backed anti-Assad forces.

The Clinton and Kerry foreign policy has been a disaster for the Middle East and Europe. The very thought of Sergei Lavrov negotiating with John Kerry is a joke. Lavrov is an intellectual fighter, and Kerry is a pampered, rich ex-hippie.

3. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Horror show... Love Raw...
    ;)

4. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I'm not that worried. Just aware of things going on. :)

I don't think Russia and the USA would attack each other directly. Not yet anyway. But, there is increased movement going on here around our military bases. Probably precautions.

The proxy war that Russia and the USA is carrying out are devastating to the Syrians. It's really sad. The Syrians are getting caught in the middle of an oil war and Israel probably doesn't like seeing it that close. With all the munitions stored under Damascus, it's quite a dangerous situation over there. I imagine Israel will be brought into the conflict at some point. "Muricans" are so out of touch with reality they don't see the extent of what's going on. The Maples aren't much better.

For Syria:
    Someone's going to reach a boiling point and Damascus will blow sky high.

For the USA:
    What's more than likely going to happen is a financial crisis here in the USA. Triggered by financial maneuvers and/or other natural events like earthquakes.

5. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Russia and USA didnt attack each other _directly_ neither in Korea, nor in Vietnam, nor in Afganistan.

RF and USA will not directly attack each other in Syria.
    USA will attack Asad's lines from air, Asad will use "his" S-300 and S-400...

Please, look the photos or videos of Syrian cities in 2013, 2014, 2015 - you will note 2015'th (pre-september) views as already devastated by civil war...
    So Russia came to already devastated Syria.

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

You can all go back to sleep. WW3 has been called off due to poor weather, just like about 5,000 times before when someone on the internet prophesied nuclear Armageddon.

7. UncAmi

UncAmi Member

Наш Гру! :cheers: Блядь, кажется, что "всё будет хорошо/horror show" между ними странами навсегда.

8. UncAmi

UncAmi Member

I agree that the USA and Russia will not fight each other directly -- that would be insane; it will not happen. Israel will sit back and watch, I think. Perhaps they hate Assad, but they can live with an Assad weakened by four years of civil war.

My solution -- if I were king: Let Assad and his allies restore order. If there must be "regime change," as we Americans so often say, then let it be through elections or other diplomatic means. First steps: the USA and Saudi Arabia should stop attacking, sending anti-Assad regime weapons and military assets to Syria.

Peace is possible if everyone stops, breathes deeply, and thinks rationally.

:znaika:

9. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

:D
    i suppose that's all about big money - there is no profits from peaceful cooperation.

10. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

:cheers: :super:

11. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yep, that's how the bankers of the world see it. We the people of this world profit from peace. If only money was considered a tool. That's how I see it. Money is a tool.

12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yeah, America, UK, and whomever need to just quit starting these wars. Let these countries fix their own problems. I've always been a believer in letting people make mistakes and learn. I can't stand seeing America trying to turn other countries into a democracy. It doesn't work. The American media is driven and controlled by our the shadow government causing people to think people like Hussein, Assad, and others were bad. Making black and white people fight each other and getting law enforcement involved as well. The elections for presidential power are controlled to a great extent. Just watch what happens this year!

I wut, like, to visit, someday, Russia. This guy here, he make it seem interesting! :cheers:

Archer:
    For YOUTUBE tag don't use full URL, just ID. If you want to use full media URL, try MEDIA tag.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  13. Red Ant

Except that neither America nor the UK nor Russia started this war. The civil war in Syria broke out all on its own. Even a ruthless dictatorship can only hold a powder keg inhabited by rivaling Islamic factions together for so long. In the end, the brutality the Assad regime used over the last decades to quell any opposition was bound to make things only more violent when the civil war finally did break out.

14. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Yeah, we all knew where these "moderate rebels" came from. And who fund and train them.
    We also know where ISIS came from. From Iraq.
    And we know who created ISIS in Iraq. The only thing i'm not sure of, if USA created ISIS willingly or by incompetence.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  15. Red Ant

That's all good and well, but the factions fighting in each other in Syria now aren't the initial opposition when the civil war broke out. Those have long been dispersed. Yes, the disastrous American adventure in Iraq has destabilized the region and helped create all kinds of jihadist groups, but that has nothing at all to do with the root cause of the Syrian civil war.

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

sleep
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  17. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Now prices in dollars are 1.5-2 times lower! :)
    wellcome to russia! :)

18. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

The war is total BULLSHIT.

Assad is the last moderate government in the Middle east. He does NOT

want to join the Rothschilds bank kabal nor the Rockefeller oil kabal.

Therefore their whores; USA and some European countries are waging a war

against them and Putin/Russia is the only source of resistance along with China.

ISIS is FAKE. They are a mercenary army organized and funded by the CIA and MOSSAD.

There is no civil war in Syria. There is a proxy war by Rothschilds and Rockefellers with some assistance by Zionist factions.

This is nothing more that gang war on a global scale.

We, the working people, are being lied to and screwed.

19. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Marx and Lenin were very true - the nature of zillionears stays unchanged for centuries.

20. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yep. These "wars" are money/power focused campaigns at the cost of human lives. Some people may say: "oh, this has been going on for eons". They need to wake up to the reality of how big, widespread, and bad it is right now.

Another feature in the mix....weather/environmental wars.
    My belief is that America/Russia/China have been carrying out weather/environmental wars on each other and other nations. Primarily the USA is at the cause. These hurricanes, flooding, tornadoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, wildfires, and other high tech weapons effects that appear "natural" are ignored by most people compared to the wars and battles going on. A nation like Japan, China, or other who is not "cooperating" with demands from the UN seem to yield "natural" disasters later. Loose connections but, it's not something to ignore or just pass off.