Long hard Eff-Off to Apple

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Apr 21, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Haha.
    There is no fucking way a audience, in real-life Texas would clap and sing in that situation.
    Perhaps in Kazakhstan, that would be okay. [??]
    That is what I meant - That film wast not just fantasy, it was satire. The Singing was meant to Make A Mockery.

I understand that a LOT of Yanks have no idea what the words in a song are, or mean.... anywhere, many people do NOT listen to Song Lyrics, can't even hear them................
    Borat [The Charactor] is advocating genocide. Fucking brutal!!!!
    IF Borat sang that stuff, and the music was too loud, the Yanks in the audience might not notice, until they started listenning.....
    BUT, I do not think, that in real life, in Texas, any listener would NOT realise what Borat is singing.
    I am told that most 'Murkans' do not understand irony nor sarcasm.
    That just HAS to be false, JESUS FUCK.
    Calling for Jew Genocide is just not done, not out loud.
    That movie was not real, it was sarcasm, irony, and SATIRE.
    Cohen is a brilliant man, he is cultured, well-educated, well-travelled, sensitive, brave and he was trying to get his movie-audience TO THINK. Sasha Cohen is from England.
    The more I learn from him the better, for me.

Lately Donald Trump's 'handlers' like to use the Song 'American Woman' and Neil Young's songs, 'Alabama', and 'Rocking In The Free Wold', in their rallies. Parades etc.
    WTF?????????
    The tunes are fun and I like them, but the words, NO Thinking-Yankee would put those songs into a Donald Trump Fanboy Rally.
    And yet that is done.
    WTF?

I have been told that NOT ALL YANKS are retards, or deaf.
    Still,
    That Orange Man is so stupid that he doesn't know the difference between mockery and not mockery.
    My mum says we are all doomed.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  2. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I know how you're feeling, it was the same for us three years ago, when the government started to fuck the judicial system. They were very close to signing a government decision not to punish corruption, if the loss was below 40.000 euros. It looked like everything was over then and many people started to explore emigration (us included). But we also had protests and we won, the government backed down. They kept power for 2 more years until they lost the European elections and their mastermind was finally sentenced to prison for corruption, for stealing money from the children's protection agency.
    Back then our son was also very sad about leaving.

I guess it is hard to do something now in Poland, right after the elections, but maybe the people will start protesting. Having half of the population angry with you, the more informed and educated ones, should be hard for Duda.

3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I think the same.
    And I despise the westerners when they are complacent with the corruption and the incompetence of their politicians or the immorality in their society, much more than I despise the other ignorants of the world.

Not the ones that can only think of how to pay the next bill make me angry, because there are poor people everywhere. Those living their safe lives completely uninterested in how the others manage, those piss me off.

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Whenever I go abroad, anywhere, it takes very little time to start noticing the rot. Not minor obvious things, but the heavy stuff, hidden behind the fairy tales about themselves, by centuries of unashamed lies.
    Angry tourism, that's what this should be called!

5. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I have only spent time In Canada [and the USA as a traveller, a visitor].....
    In other lands, are there complacent ignorant, parochial self entitled loudmouthed warmongering savages?
    I mean, in large numbers?
    I am not being sarcastic.
    In Canada it is said you can dress however you want, just cover up some stuff, according to cultural mores.....
    BUT, in my town, if you put on a USA flag and walk around, you are sure to get a beating.
    We are told to be polite, and respectful, yupp, but wearing the USA flag will get a man Beaten, and again, and again, until the man stops doing that.
    Neil Young
    He is a loud-mouth, very brave.
    No man would dare dress like that, not in my town.

He is riding a tiger.

Ignore the Yankee Media, Neil Young despises the USA Leadership, he hates and fears them. Like Many Canadians he is riding the tiger and he has an exit strategy......

Back to subject
    Are their parochial savages everywhere??????

6. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

England?
    Egypt!!!!
    Lithuania????

There are different flavours of nationalism and bigotry. Everywhere.
    Different sound volumes, but it seems to be everywhere.
    I think most humans are chanting and warring and arguing using logical fallacies.....
    I am not immune to stupidity, pig-pigheadedness, uttering entitled BS, and thinking it, most human need a Mental Enema. Sorry

7. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Oh Fuck that is awful
    NSDAP tried and tried again, in Deutschland. Eventually they got a a few seat in government. In the Reichstag. And their Brownshirts worked diligently, some day, oh some day.
    Another election!!!!
    And all sorts of other stuff.
    Then there can a time when NSDAP was a minority in the house, the Reichstag.
    Burn that Government house, break all the Jew-Windows, Beat and stab and shoot all the faggots, and people with green hait!!!!!!! all the Funny Looking People.
    Hoorah.
    Hoorah
    Just ignore it, and it will go away!!!!!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
    If Adolfo Hitler were put in prison for LIFE, or better, beheaded, for open insurrection, treson....... BUT no.
    Another election, try again!!!!!!

And the NSDAP were not alone, the country was not alone.
    The world was not alone.

I showed my mum this picture or one like it, she said, FROM THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh Bless you my son, lets have some roast beef!!!!
    A tourist attraction.

That is a ruined fortress, wrecked and pillaged, many thosand of years ago, mum.
    OH, By the Persion army????
    No mom, before persia.

Pft she said, you are wrong.
    Let's eat now.

[​IMG]

8. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Anyone who has spent any time in an army, will look at the plans of that place and say, A RUINED Fortress!
    And perhaps "Nothing to do with NSDAP.... What is NSDAP? Want some bread?????"
    FUCK.

9. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Nothing to do with the NSDAP, let's eat, want some beans???????
    [​IMG]

10. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Just ignore it!!!!!!!! My muum says, it will drive you nuts!

YouTube copyright Shysters are at it again, sorry, see Berlin Ruins After The Surrender/

Yeah, complacency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

It certainly looks like there are. In my lifetime I witnessed the evolution of a new kind of them, in these lands: the deeply religious orthodox christian fascist, who's ignorant of science, afraid of vaccines, who praise their god (and themselves) for everything, who don't ever feel solidarity with others, but blame them for being poor or having a hard life.
    They've been bred by mix of religious indoctrination by greedy priests, by a church who has tried to insinuate in every corner of the society (even in schools!), and by this new capitalist mentality that celebrates money and attributes financial "success" not to chance, but to "personal merit".

12. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

religion may be the thing that gets all of us killed. Or The Last Straw [fuck-it says a President or pope, NUKE EM ALL!!!!] enough is enough!!
    There were different relatives different hominids running around on this globe over a long long LONG time and God only knows how many and for how long and how many times there has been a reboot of homo civilisation on this globe. Perhaps even NON homo beings........
    I fear the snake-dancing dominant breed Of Sheeple around this planet are just another try.
    I think this place is about to be affected by A reformat. It won't be done in 1 second, like a Drop-hanging or a shot in the back of the head, it will be long and torturous like a clothes closet hanging [NO PICTURES]
    I don’t know if it’s just going to be the system, like ctrl alt del or a a low level format and start from POOF BOOM [comet strike or something]

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

There's a joke about the electorate of Mr. Duda.
    After a brutal and unfair campaign Duda urged his voters to reunite with the voters of Mr. Trzaskowski, celebrating a common Poland with them.

Now there's a joke about a guy, a Duda voter, who took this advice to his heart and on Monday, following the election, went out to find a Trzaskowski voter to hug:
    He approaches an old guy, cursing and swearing at the local church:
    Duda Voter [DV]: Hey man! Have you voted Trzaskowski by any chance?
    Old man: Fuck you and this pro-German Jew Trzaskowski, up your ass you pervert!
    He then tries with a mother of four, waiting, with all her four, for the local tanning station to open?
    DV: Did you vote Trzaskowski by any chance?
    Mother of four: You must be stupid! He would take our social from us! And give our babies to perverts!
    He then tries with several other people, but to no avail, they've all voted Duda.

In the end he notices an old man, feeding the ducks by the park pond.
    The very old man is first to talk:
    VOM: "What's wrong young man? You seem confused."
    DV: "I've been trying to follow the advice of Mr. Duda for several hours now, but there's not a single Trzaskowski voter to find anywhere".
    "Whom have you asked?"
    DV: "And old bum, then a mother of four, then a farmer selling his produce without a cash register, after that a drunk, then several pensioners, some jobless at the local job centre, people walking here and there..."
    VOM: "You should have gone to work. All Trzaskowski voters are there, working for us all".

14. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I had to decide what sort of computer device I would get. There was too much to think about.
    Someone I know well and respect lots said, if you could afford any Intelligent device within reason what would you choose? I said, Oh, a BMW with a rack of little screens all around, inside.
    She said, no, you been talking about a computer not a automobile Stop dreaming about that, you can't afford that sort of stuff.................
    I would get a Macintosh. She said, you can't afford one either , you told me.
    OH, but i CAN afford a Ipad.. and she said then, why not buy one?
    I said, no surprises, it will look and feel just like the one before. No surprises even.
    And she said, yup.
    I am not fanboy [the derogative version of that New-Word] PCs seems to me to be Ipads, Macs and Beige-Box PCs,,, OH, and Smart-Phonenes... 'Moslty-Running Android or IOS smart-phones, chose one.
    Smart Phone? I don't care much, [A Iphone is a Attack And Rob this old man thing]I like to call my mum by phone once a week and I need a phone number if I want to get a Pizza delivered...., that is what Smart Phones are for, to me. Phones.
    I am gonna get a NEW Linux PC in a year. THAT will be full of surprises... Right now I don't want any surprises..
    In year I will [BTW MSWindows will work in a new PC most times..... I want that too. With a Linux PC I can also have a Windows PC!! Easy [forget about that OH, IT RUNS MSWINDOWS TOO crap in a Mac [$$$$] and besides, fuck that, I am not well-rehearsed or confident with a Macintosh.... And I can't afford one. 70 dollar USB cords??????? Too much work fiddling and waiting, shipped from somewhere else, other side of the world, a fucking cord or a mouse????? I fear that. Get something and then have to ASK for other stuff I didn't even know to ask for.... {maybe some day, if I have wriggle-room I will buy a Mac as an interesting second or third computer]

I wonder if, in a decade we will even have stuff lika that available and convenient....
    I like shopping not for crap like potatoes or hats. I mean the kind of shopping that I Just Love.
    Looking for a new computer is lots of fun.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  15. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

It is an unfortunate truth that money makes the world go around and around. Money needs to be worked-for, it is lusted after, is competed for. I chose a life as a hobo, mostly. I can't just say PFT about all the trilliianionares around, I want to buy stuff from their shops! I cannot Just Slap Together some eye glasses or fishing hooks. I have to Buy and sell, so do all of us. OR MAKE MY OWN [WTF??? How to make Ground Glass Lenses and stainless steel frames??? Carve that stuff with rocks????]
    That joke took me a few days to figure out what it meant.
    Ya have to Go To Work, everyone has to go to work. Now or later, there is NO free ride. If we do not, then ALL of us starve, and or turn into cave-men.
    Not knowing how to weave???? Holy fuck, humans did know how to weave even, dirubg the time of the last Ice Age. We were cave men and there were not many of us [Science says we are only 7 families. WTF HAPENNED????
    Mum says, it is NOT happenning, IGNORE IT.

16. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I read that a race of people declined and they all died or wandered off into The Wilderness and that their greatest killers were NOT knowing how to refresh soil [dead soil means dead civilisation], to irrigate, to NOT inbreed with yer sister even!!!! Got a bad tooth??? OH, SIMPLE, go to see a dentist.... BUT what if nobody knows how to do dentistry and instead, they do it the OLD WAY???? Call a wizard or a shaman who has a bundle of bones and stick and dead dried animal parts???????]
    I do so think that Human civilisation will get a Reboot, maybe even a Low Level Format, and have to start all over again [It seems we have done both kinds of re-set]. I hope I live long enough and The Big Bombs have not fallen YET before I pass-on. I don't want to see that or even know it is happening........

17. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I still bought an Apple. I paid cash I did not sign up to any payment plans or loans.
    I still will tell Apple who I am and sign the thing in.
    Next year that huge tax refund comes if I haven’t died from the plague and if civilization servives , I will will buy a shiny new linux monster PC.
    I have a well working Linux monster right now, it is fine but is about 5 years old
    I want to outlast the great flood or meteor strike or the desert sun and if I can..... I will get a new one.

18. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Changed my mind read the bellow stuff

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

There's a joke around here - what do you call the dearest consumer credit of them all?
    Mobile phone plan!

I buy my phones separately.
    Well - I do have a subscription - but without a phone or repayment plan. Two mobile numbers (Frau's too), one mobile Internet SIM... phones get 15 GB limit for the Internet, as far as the mobile Internet card is considered, sky's the limit (oh well, there is a limit - 300 GB a month - since I only use that as a "failsafe" and "mobile" option for my fibre optic connection at home, there's no chance I'll ever come close to that limit).
    All of that LTE-Advanced grade (already switching to 5G) in my city, for just PLN 80 a month.

20. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Hi -frog-

Sorry I self-destructive my last reply I don’t wanna write it again.
    Suffice to say I am not connected to any monopolist Internet provider to use my smart phone or tablet. Not anymore that is!
    Hi I am willing to pay cash for stuff most of the time.
    These tiny devices are not like buying a house or a car anymore I can easily save the cash I need when I want to buy a new tiny thing.
    I felt just terrible being handcuffed and it feels much better to know the little things that I’m holding in my hand belong to me and I can do whatever I want to/with them!!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020