in the case you were wondering about me

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

the guy next door died of covid 3 days ago. He was 96 something, was gonna die anyway. covid is mother natures way of getting rid of old people in a world in which there are too many old people being kept alive by big pharma. They are becoming a burden. It's science. Whenever and wherever you see an imbalance of some sort, there will be a disaster or disease that will normalize things. Brutal but true.

This guy ken ham in Kentucky built noahs ark. Dumbest thing ever. The amount of water needed to flood the world is 2.5 times the amount of water that actually exists on this planet.

I make my own pizzas now. I have fuckin had it with pizza delivery. They all suck. Now I buy dimanno pizza dough, let it rise, a little pizza flour, put it on two trays with mutti pizza sauce. real pepperoni slices, green peppers and mushrooms. better than any pizza I've ever ordered Oh did I mention shredded mozzarella? like 850 grams worth.

Winter around here has been easy, hardly any snow and the temps are about 2 degrees Celsius everyday. This spring I should be living in Buffalo or Ithaca.

Just bought a Gibson explorer for 1500. gonna hang on to it >:-Q

OldUncles and looseleaf like this.
  2. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

:( true

my skills in manual dough kneading (for pelmeni) is at 80 lvl now :)

you may feel much better after knowing that somewhere (here in Tomsk) it is -33C and it was -40C 2 weeks ago :)

dollar hyper-inflation?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Message to pizza pizza "HA!"

Attached Files:

Krok-, Flk, rgreat and 1 other person like this.
  4. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

:super: :super: :super:
    nice
    tasty
    appetiteable

5. bah---

bah--- Well-Known Member

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

oh I added one more picture. It's the one on the right. Now there are 5 of them.
    Those pizzas weigh a ton. I CANNOT eat one tray in a day. if you eat one tray you will not eat anything for 24 hours. It is awesome.

next week I will be making a frosch rouladen, with a homemade kartoffelsalat and a gurkensalat too. Don't get exited ant.

my new girlfriend is 23 and she is 5 10. blonde blue eyes and abnormally big tits. quite skinny but not frail. She keeps getting fired from hairdressing jobs because every guy wants her to cut their hair and the next thing you know the other girls hate her and want her out of the salon. yeah baby. maybe I will post pictures. She makes pam anderson look like rosie o donnell

looseleaf, Red Ant and Flk like this.
  7. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Give us results!

8. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

5 posts earlier

9. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Ничего не вижу.

10. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Good to know you're cooking and gettin' some McLoud !!! but only ONE girlfriend? always keep a spare or two... especially when your main squeeze is almost half your age....

When they leave you feel shot-down and sometimes you don't have the will to pull the cord for the soft landing and you want to just go down with the ship....
    dangerous for the 40+ guys...

Sounds like she's just the ticket for a long winter.. stay warm and enjoy....

PS: I was given a bottle of what seems to be a nice single malt 14 years old... so I ordered the correct glasses and then had some scotish water send over with eye dropper... to get the full experience.
    I raise the glass to your success and take a dram in your honor... and to remember the days of retread, the one armed chicken fornicator, thermate man and bobby peru.... and the gorilla..with the big stick!!!!

11. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

https://fb.watch/6n9hmz-6cQ/

12. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

I'm about 40 years younger than the old codger who croaked next door to you, but I recently sold a fancy guitar for more than the purchase price. In these crazy times, as our empire declines, guns and ammunition are also extremely valuable. One former government "spook" I know took most of his savings and began to buy antique firearms. His house is full of "WWII sniper rifles," and things like a Gatling Gun from the 19th century ;) But it should be mentioned that there are many fakes on the market. Anything that has monetary worth will become a target of counterfeiters/fakers.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Uncles we're actually getting along!!!!!!! oh yeah Gibson guitars are now made in china with little stickers that say "made in USA" and "serial numbers" too. (ahem) they call them Chibsons. and Rickenbacker basses, same story they are now Chickenbackers. I can spot them in 5 seconds or less. got to buy from a store that deals with the manufacturer directly or have eyes and ears like a hawk (me).

OldUncles likes this.
  14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

PS hi Looseleaf. Afaik hezzey is uhh quite hot in BC (highest temperatures ever recorded since the days of t rex.)
    oh that girl broke off with me cuz my cock was too big or something./nm

15. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I have to either sleep and eat next to a train station [that is what my AC sounds like] or I have to dodge from here to there, on my way around for my walks [errands and stuff] going from cool building to the next one]. There is NO WAY to do my daily errands except in the heat....
    I am well aware I could die if I slip-up and forget that I am a old man and could do that, because I was using my 14-year-old brain instead of my OLD MAN one....
    I drink extra water all the time, even when I am not really thirsty.

The town I live in and the cities next are are urban and not plagued by Forest-fires [lots of fire-stations around]. There are lots of people here not so lucky and now there are crowds lined up outside all the hardware stores [getting NEW AC or repairing OLD ones] and the are ALL bombarded by the sun...
    I don't think anything is funny about this so have nothing hilarious to say.

16. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

This is up Fraser River a couple hundred kilometres and that makes a world of difference.
    … this town is a couple hundred kilometres up to Fraser Canyon from me and that’s all the difference in the world because it isn’t a fire storm in the lower Fraser Valley…
    Holy crap!

17. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

18. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

That looks awful!!

19. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I have to go out, on foot, to do my daily errands and I am NOT looking forward to that.
    Umbrellas [Parasols] are going into fashion!!

My home is NOT a rain-forest, it doesn't rain everywhere. The are SOME areas that rains lots all though the year.
    The areas in BC that BURN TO THE GROUND are usually conifer forest and desert. AND semi-desert....
    The BIG FIRES are usually many kilometres from me, from my home.
    I am very thankful of that!!
    Fires are raging all around us though.
    I have read in The Newspapers that the Heat-wave will soon move on.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  20. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member