Ребятам о зверятах. Зоология...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Kazel, May 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. sbleka

sbleka Well-Known Member

2. Bavaria

Bavaria Well-Known Member

Прямо кадр из Аватара.:) Турук Макто, блин.

3. Bavaria

Bavaria Well-Known Member

Да и ладно, картинки срока годности не имеют, в смысле, не протухают. Я вот, например, этой картинки не видел.

4. Flk

Flk Well-Known Member

-tyt--, Siddha and rgreat like this.
  5. schuss

schuss Well-Known Member

-tyt-- and Flk like this.
  6. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

хм. не думал, что Пумы отличаются от кошек такой "преданностью"

7. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I think wolves wolverines are just as fierce!
    I think some of that video includes images of a beast that lives in my land…
    We call it wolverine.
    (I have never seen one)

8. Stardust

Stardust Well-Known Member

Nope! :nono: Wrong!
    We all know how is wolverine looks like! :znaika:
    upload_2022-1-25_13-21-35.png

;)

Flk and hezzey like this.
  9. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

My grandad told me that the animal version of those animals is unstoppable that they are like superheroes that they don't go around things they just go through them.
    And other old man in the family told me similar stuff basically it was all the same message. It is best to let them have whatever they want whenever they want.
    My grandad tried to teach me how to hunt when I was a little boy by the time I was a teenager I had discovered I have what was called or is called buck fever. Hi asked him what that means and he said buck fever just means that you shouldn't be a hunter but you can come with us man anyway and bring a Camera be a hunter but you can come with us man anyway and bring a Camera OK?
    One nice fall day when we were out looking for stuff to kill (that was my grandad and his brothers not me!), yeah one nice fall day one of my granddad's brothers got a big animal of some sort and then we all came and took turns cutting it to pieces and dragging it back to camp.
    And one of those (I thought) Old man said you stay around here and watch out and make sure no bears or wolverines come…
    And I asked what should I do if a wolverine (or a bear) should start sniffing around?
    And I was told just to fire your gun in the air!
    And I said what the hell good is that gonna do?
    I was told it might scare it off!
    And I said what if that doesn't work?
    I think the answer was something like then you are fucked or you better rid youself of your buck fever boy….
    I was a little guy and I am sure I did not know that Wolverines and Bears don't come around people….
    Still it made no sense to me at all to do sentry duty around a great big dead animal that was hung up…
    I think I went back to the pick up truck and rolled all the windows up…
    I do not remember what happened but I don't remember any drama so I guess it was all OK….
    (no pictures)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  10. Stardust

Stardust Well-Known Member

Seems to me like you've got PTSD since. ;) Or not?
    Just kiddin' you ;)

11. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I think I got PTSD from life. I think most people have that.
    (I know how to fish and I know how to remove their skin and scales and I know how to gut them and I know how to put them on a stick and I know how to start a fire… I do not think for a minute that I could live in the bush/mountains and stuff though).
    Seriously I am a human being and I am sure I could kill anything I need it if I had to! Hi I am not sneaky enough to find some thing like a deer or a moose I would end up going hungry…
    But I have seen a lot of small furry animals and I am sure if I had a rifle I could hit anything with it and I ain't scared of no Tony animal I know what to do and I know how to cook.
    And that all said I am glad I live in the city!

Stardust likes this.
  12. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Наверняка это не относится ко всем пумам, только к конкретно этой. У меня дома три кота одной породы и у всех абсолютно разные характеры.

13. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

Those three cats that you have in the home have you observe them when they are outdoors?
    Hi I am not referring to those animals that have their balls removed and their claws have been cut off and their teeth have been snipped I mean if they're a regular house cats…
    I have noticed that any cats that I had in my house as soon as they got outside they would go momentarily feral…
    I have seen what I thought were cougars paw prints outside of my place…
    I live very close to Canada’s great Forest and I am sure my property gets entered by lots of animals and has been entered by cougars and other great predators to!
    A few years back I lived with a great big big huge Russian blue cat
    I am sure they were friends because their noses even touched when I was watching and neither of them were in a fighting mood they were just looking at each other and I am sure both those animals were amazed enough to know that they were visiting with alien beings !
    I'm sure I am sure that if there were no human habitations around and if those two animals just met at random they would pursue and flee.
    I know raccoons are not ambush predators but I'm sure you know what I mean….

14. Вовочка

Вовочка Well-Known Member

Конечно знаем. Росомаха похож(а) на Пушкина.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-tyt--, mcleon, Flk and 2 others like this.
  15. sbleka

sbleka Well-Known Member

ой.. а че это у вас там ??
    каждую курицу- ципленка маркировать ? про остальное я уже молчу....:facepalm:

16. exe

exe Well-Known Member

бггг, бедные должны платить. и каяться в грехах своих предков. платить и каяться, каяться и платить. ибо нехуй тут жировать, когда у уважаемых людей не хватает бабла на новую яхту.

17. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

18. -airty

-airty Старый пофигист

Строгость наших законов компенсируется почти полным отсутствием необходимости их соблюдать. Основная масса боле-менее соблюдает только УК и ПДД :D

mcgru- likes this.
  19. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

я свово котейку зачипую.
    очень много слухов, что потерянная чипованая скотинка находила своих хозяев значительно быстрее и шансов выжыть при массовом отлове тех же собак, значительно выше.
    наслушался детсково рёву по потерянной и невинно погибшей скотине

20. sbleka

sbleka Well-Known Member