Covid19 is bullshit

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, May 2, 2021.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Trudeau seems hated

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

protests in canada

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

veterans are p'o'd

4. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

lol :)
    too much ukrainians (banderlogs) in the world :)
    they threatened police in 2014 in Keiv, still there are a lots of them in Canada...
    god save Canada.

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

convoy headed to ottawa again?

7. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I am not among them. I do not even see the colours.
    I do not know what a Banderlog is.
    I do not want to be told what to do,to make a choice
    I am not a dog in this fight, not for now. Big guys are yelling threats now, right now, and there is The Rabble too. I am part of that. We hardly get in the news...
    Ya know who them are with a gun, or with open hands and a smile.... I do not want to be a part of it.
    I will, of course, go and learn what is a Banderlog, I haven't heard that word before.
    {I am sitting at a PC... so of course I am gonna find out in a few seconds even! }

PEACE

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  8. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Not all.
    Our govt estimates 2-3 million refugees will try to get to the "West".
    I live ~40 miles west from the border.
    It took our Voivodeship (province) 8 hours to organize the first 10.000 provisional beds, but at the moment they are not required.
    Most of those running already have their families here, they have a place to start.
    The border crossings are open, there are numerous Ukrainians crossing the other way (returning home to fight against the aggressors).

@hezzey
    Banderlog is like... well... that's how Russian propaganda portrays Ukrainians today.
    Take the Nazi "Eternal Jew", add the Soviet "Kulak" and add some "Nazi" and you'll get the picture.
    The term itself relates to Stepan Bandera, a Ukrainian nationalist activist (who spent 4 years in Nazi concentration camp, but that's the "bit" Russians tend to "forget").

9. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

We divide citizens of Ukraine into 3 parts: normal citizens (without subdivision on nationalities!), maidanbrainfucked and banderlogs.

Bandar-log (Hindi: बन्दर-लोग) is a term used in Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book (1894) to describe the monkeys of the Seeonee jungle.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar-log

Bandera - ukrainian nationalist who ordered his UPA to kill polands, russians, jews and those ukrainians who were allied to USSR. Yes, bandera was in concentration camp, but eat enough and was not attached to any work - it was a kind of prison, for that Bandera wanted independent Ukraine, but German Nazi's had another opinion. Bandera was a fool who believed Hitler will allow him to organize independent country.
    Anyway, Bandera, Shukhevitvh and other Hitler's collaborants made a huge amount of crimes in western Ukraine in period 1941-1947 (yes, even after war).

we name those citizens (not only ukrainians, but russians also) as "bander-logs", who behaves very stupidly, like human-looked un-brained monkeys, who cuts out all the logics in thinking and who are very aggressive to Russia (some of them became such long before the Maidan 2014).

maidanbrainfucked - are same as banderlogs, but not aggressive.

-frog- says NOTHING about Kiev's Hunta (Junta?) propaganda.
    Kiev broke Russia's TV-broadcasting long before Crimea's events. It was a real "night of the long fists" - after Yanoukovitch fled, banderlogs (nationalists in 21 century!) had attacked pro-russians buildings, beating managers (10 fighters against 1, police and secure services were blocked, even fire-fighters) and forcing them to run away.
    Banderlogs needed to stop Russia's propaganda to make it easy to use their own propaganda into brains of citizens.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    strelook70 likes this.
  10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

SARS COv2 is a bioweapon?

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

(S) Canadian truckers

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

With all due respect @Mcloud
    No one (save for the Chinese, who locked themselves out early enough not to have population resistance to the bug developed at a 80%+ level) gives a fuck about CoVID anymore.

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I'm still wearing a mask outside, when in crowds. And I've got all the three shots.
    But do go on, @Mcloud :D

hezzey likes this.
  16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I got all three shots... and then I did get CoVID some 3.5 months after the "reminder" dose.
    Well - the test result said I had it.
    I sneezed a bit, and was a bit sleepy for two days.
    Haven't noticed any other symptoms of the "plague".

I could "blame it" on the vaccine, but earlier last year, in May, my wife had it, my daughter had it, my son had it, my in laws had it, and I felt ok. I did not test myself, cause as a vaccinated and symptomless person I could do the shopping for 3 families affected by the restrictions at that time.
    I did close my business, and only shopped once every 2-3 days, in the largest shops there were, at times of the day there were only few people doing the same.

So - being confronted with all the "most popular variants" there were (the "main" strain in May, the Delta in November, when my wife contracted CoVID for the second time, and the Omicron variant I "got" from unknown source in February) I must say I no longer fear it. My mother is 70 and suffers from COPD... she most likely "got it" from me in February too... she survived (needless to say she was vaccinated too).

hezzey likes this.
  17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I might have got it too without knowing.
    But nobody else in the family got any symptoms, so maybe not.

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

19. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I got sick-as-a-dog back around Christmas, in Yr 2020. I had all the symptoms, I did not know what or about 'COVID' yet, but I knew I was sick, very sick. I do not normally get fucked up when things are getting around, but that time oh hell yeah. I would feel like my knee was busted, or a ankle would seize up and holy fuck, then the next day, I could hop around on it, and WHAT THE FUCK??? Butt hurt so bad that I could but ZERO weight on it, then the next morning, I awoke fresh as a lamb, then the next day I get a head rush when I got up from watching TV and I thought, 'I have to get a thermometer' and I did and I stayed fevered for a couple months, holy shit. I knew I was going through something SOMETHING. Then COVID got into the news and OH, THAT IS WHAT WAS [or is] WRONG WITH ME!!!!
    Around New Year's Day I bought a couple hundred masks and I went into 'Isolation' I quarantined myself I began to wash my hands constantly, got immunised, and then again, and then again, over time. In Canada we have Social Medicine and ANYONE who is going to one of those Weird (deleted) Churches at first said NO NO NO, GOD GOD GOD, but they were quietly encouraged, by THE REST OF US, to just SHUT UP AND GET BACK IN LINE, NOBODY CARES, you are NO SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, just fuck off. RCMP started to show up and they were earnest!!!! You cannot be here and nobody gives a fuck about your excuses. GET OUT OF HERE!!! GO HOME. GET WITH THE PROGRAM. We pay for social medicine!!!!!! DON'T be stupid!!!!
    I do not think we humans are done with this. Around me, people are behaving as if we have The Spanish Flu or Diphtheria or Polio etc, The Plague...
    IN my complex [it is a Old Folk's Home] there are Granny Squads that point fingers, they really do. JUST shut-up, do not ask... give NO LIP when a Granny Points at you, YOU KNOW, RIGHT? Get suited up, like everyone else!!! NO excuses, do NOT argue. DO AS YOU ARE TOLD, Shut your mouth, you are nothing special.... we are all in this together, SHUT UP and get in line.
    IT doesn't matte what your [some kind of weird [deleted] Import Church Religion] says, in those meetings, JUST SHUT UP AND WASH YOUR HANDS< SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!
    Around here we are, all of us, trying to hard to kick this thing.
    And now, after a couple years, it is almost a joke, it is like The News are making crap up, can't those ass-holes get on something else??? Missing puppy or The Weather....
    I am still creeping around, wearing a mask, not touching things. I seldom get in an elevator, or go to The Mall.. I have not moved farther than a KM in two+ years.
    I am glad, so glad that I am almost idle. like a geriatric.

vasco likes this.
  20. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I still have boxes of those masks, I still have an use a thermometer. EVERYONE I know does!!! IF one of us get's defiant [GOD GOD RIGHTS FREEDOMS!!!] that one of us soon stops that crap, shuts-the-hell-up and gets back in line!!!! And now the numbers are down, so much that it is just a vague reminder, IT IS NOT FINISHED WITH US.
    THE NEWS (DELETED} are still announcing it, in all the headlines, there are still squads of grannies, they point fingers!!!! And the KEEP IT UP TOO!
    I think we are at The End, it was fun while it lasted, right, and in five or twenty years we are gonna be like we were in 1450 AD, depopulated, confused, not enough gold to fight YET ANOTHER CRUSADE.
    [I do as I am told, I have no strength, I am not special!!!!! ( the {deleteds] are a Stupid People and WE ARE NOT [DELETEDS], we do as we are told!!!! Mostly)] In my home COVID is an afterthought, but it is STILL in the news.....]