Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

well, PoliSSh moRRon,
    - where are that photos?
    - if there are real mass graves - who exactly killed people?
    - there were battles - why you name "war criminals" only russian side? or engraving dead people is already criminal for you?

2. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Yeah.
    The Battle of Bucha - Russian soldiers vs unarmed Ukrainian civilians, with their hands tied behind their backs

3. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Russian soldiers?
    bring proofs or shut your fucking shitty mouth, faggot

a lots of videos in telegram, where russian saves lives of fucking nazi and give them medial care (in Mariupol and Donetsk) - so why they then kill civilians near Kiev?
    Why then "russians" leaved near-Kiev territory and didnt DESTROY all of that buildings in Bucha and Kiev itself? we have megatons of bombs to level cities to the ground - why then we do not do it, but just "kill some civilians" ?

you, stupid euro-maggo-faggots

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Russian soldiers indeed.
    Read the news, fuckwit.

LOL you edited your post in order to add one more insult.
    The microbe in your brains is a bit slow today.

5. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Yeah, like the vids the kadyrovites are making, where they distribute humanitarian aid - in fact stolen Ukrainian goods.

Now demonstrate NAND is an adequate set of operations or fuck off with your "logic". You have five minutes.

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

@mcgru-
    Time's up, sit down.
    You have FALSE points.

7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Something I was pointing to all the time, since February.
    Anyway - with the slaughtering of civilians even the Chinese will find it harder to support the fascist ruSSia.

And - to add to that picture - this pointless massacre will be of further detriment for the ruSSian army.
    Not a single Ukrainian village will be surrendered without a fight now.

vasco likes this.
  8. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

I don't think the Bucha massacre was planed by russian high command as a part of strategy. Also it is quite possible some soldiers were kind to UA enemy and the anothers not. These things happend during war. These things happend to NATO soldiers also. There were war crimes during Iraq campaing.

The difference is that western countries judge and punish soldiers who commit war crimes, so the scale of crimes is not big.

I can imagine, that when You are advancing in the sector, where special operation is not going very well, enemy has full support of local civilians and locals giving them resourcrs and intel about your position, it could be rough.

Your friends burned in tanks, died during Grad strike when some civilian propably gave the coordinates of your camp, shot in head in the village believed clear of enemy... and now, when the food rations run out and some of your friends ate local food are now dying in agony due to rat poison You would commit this kind of war crime.

Do You trully believe if the Bucha massacre was commited by some Russian officer that he will face the martial court for war crime?

9. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

... never been informed on that.
    maybe 1-2 cases on US former soldiers.

where are punishments on Yugoslavia bombings?
    where are punishments on Afganistan and Iraq bombings?
    please, show me that cases if there are.
    who is sitting in the prison for 25..INF years for that crimes?

moreover, very long time one of albanian kosovo leaders who was one of the murderers in 1990-ies was either president or prime-minister of Kosovo! for years! and now, afaik, he's just retired...

nope :)
    because... when i saw that at first time i was very surprized on HOW BODIES ARE PLACED.
    they all are laying alongside the road!
    every normal human being, if hear shots and see how people fall in 100-200m, they all try to hide somewhere between trees, jump on-behind the palisade , etc
    but on that video - all bodies are ON THE ROAD - just if they look how other people are dying and didnt run away... nobody in the grass and at the palisade.
    that is VERY STRANGE!

what would you say on that?

10. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

11. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

mcgru- likes this.
  12. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

also - why there is no massacres in Melitopol, for example? or in other small cities?
    there are still a lot of pro-bandera citizens in those cities. they can freely use smartphones and photo fresh graves ...

13. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

also, morons frog and vasco, do you remember how many automated rifles were spreaded among citizens without even looking in the passport in the end of februrary?
    where, do you think, they are now?

do you remember how many marauders in Kiev and closest cities are?

had you seen case when terr.oborona shoot down VSU vehicles in late februrary in Kiev?

i will not be surprised if will know that dead people - all are prorussian, and that's the crime of non-VSU banderlogs ... because THEY ARE the highest level of EVIL in Ukraine.

14. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Blah, blah, blah you sick idiot.
    Women, older men... with their hands tied behind their backs.
    Next you gonna write they shot themselves.

YOU'RE FUCKING ANIMALS

That's what you are. Both those committing those crimes, and retards supporting them "at the home front".

15. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

that's banderlogs shot all that people.
    there were 2 days between russians leaved and NGU entered. who entered between them?

we know how polaks cut throats of ukrainians in 1940-1941, and back banderlogs cut throats of polaks.
    it is in your bloood - to kill innocent and make a genocide

we remember how polaks like you killed jews in poland.

16. hugo baskervill

https://archive.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/atrocitindex.htm

Bombing is not a war crime if not purposelly aimed at civilians. Nor Russian bombing and shelling nor american.

The problem with the albanian kosovo leader is the same as with the Putin. Too powerful men for charging them for crimes. But yes, he commits war crimes.
    Some of others kosovo commanders were not so powerful and faced the court:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War

Not so strange, because now You see only dead ones, there were very propably the lucky ones who run, the dead fell on the ground.

17. hugo baskervill

As I said, war crimes are common and I dont believe Azov batalion is full of angels and saints. Catch the criminals, judge them and push them to jail.
    But even after reading it doesnt seem to me not even close to the scale of the Bucha massacre.

18. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    i found:
    "US troops have occasionally committed premeditated murder against Iraqi civilians, in unprovoked situations. Many such murders escape notice, because they are attributed to "threatening behavior" that the perpetrator alleges came from the victim. Still, a number of cases have now come to light."

but there are lot of words... need a time to read and investigate.

Putin?
    Miloshevich! prisoned and killed.
    why Hashim Tachi has "more power" than Miloshevic ?

4 judged, 2 released.
    ???? and that's all ?????

statistically, in case you described, there should be a distribution of bodies in 1m from road, 3meters, 5 meters, 10meters.
    but we see almost all in 1-2m near border.

Another case - they are all pro-russian citizens, and were killed by banderlogs who came between RFMF and NGU.

But videos from NGU shows NOBODY laying on the roads. And people shown are quit calm, without shock of deaths and shots.

19. hugo baskervill

You are basically saying "it is not true, because if we commit the crime once, all of us will commit these crimes" :D

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Mcgru thinks that through "mere deduction" he can invalidate all the data regarding the Russian atrocities.
    I've always felt kitsch was dangerous, but I didn't know exactly how - "it's elementary".