Ukraine

Тема в разделе "Warbirds General Discussion", создана пользователем vasco, 21 фев 2022.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Got one expensive watch (Omega) and two less expensive ones (Atlantics) - question is - if I wear them all at once, will this make me look like a Russian "liberator/osvoboditel", or should I use more props to make "the looks match"?
    BTW - did you know that the "original" photograph from installation of soviet flag at the Reichstag was faked twice?
    Once - Reichstag was captured at night, and the one to put the flag atop did so at night (the Germans later took it down) - thus the photograph could not be made at that time.
    So they staged the whole two days later, saying it was a Georgian (cause Stalin was Georgian) and Russian soldier who did it.
    The Georgian was actually a Russian, and the Russian was actually from Dagestan, but that's not all.
    After the image was first published the editors noticed that Ismailov (aka Mikhail Yegorov) was wearing wrist watches on both of his wrists (as war trophies). So they had them edited :)

Need to bolt the washing/drying machine to the floor (but how to do that with heated floor?), the remaining "white goods" are "built-in" so of no use in a kitchen other than built to order... I cal already imagine the soldats of the mighty RuSSist army shitting themselves, trying to take down my solid quarzite countertop :)

Edit:
    Might as well make one of these using my washing/drying machine:
    [​IMG]

Последнее редактирование: 10 апр 2022
    hugo baskervill нравится это.
  2. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Серьёзно?
    Ты бы хоть зарплатой контрактника военного поинтересовался, перед тем как постить всякую фигню :)

3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Must be low enough to try to steal washing machines.
    But you're right in one aspect though.
    We, Poles, should fear the almighty katsap army.
    We're world's second exporter of white goods (second only to PRC)

As far as the salaries of military are concerned - my godfather (and my uncle at the same time) was a retired Lt. Col. of the Polish Army. His old age pension was some EUR 2k a month. He was living in Warsaw and lecturing at a university (he also had a PhD), because it was so low (to tell you the truth - I live outside major cities, where living is cheaper, and still earn more).

Maybe when we take the RuSSian standards your servicemen get a decent pay.
    But not when we consider European ones.

4. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Ну т.е. ты не знаешь и просто тащишь всякое дерьмо, кажущееся тебе смешным?
    Ты хоть понимаешь как ты выглядишь при этом со стороны?

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Calm down.
    I know RuSSist contract soldiers get USD 1k a month.
    I just don't know how one could survive on something that is so close to the minimum salary in Poland :)
    Never earned "the minimum" myself.
    Ever since I started working in 2002 I earned more than the minimum.

That's why I said about the "RuSSian standard of decent pay".
    What your soldiers get are pennies, but you perceive that as "decent" or even "good" salaries.

6. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

без Шопена - "дивизия не заметит потери одного бойца"ю
    Коперник - еврей, а не поляк

остальные - а кто это ащще? :)
    "господь, жги!" :D

7. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

дебилоидам на заметку.

8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Other news:
    The Russian Ecological Society requests the Ministry of Justice to recognize Greenpeace and the WWF as foreign agents.

9. Stefan

Stefan FH Beta Tester

How is Ukraine involved here?

10. isaev

isaev Well-Known Member

"Na Belgrad"? :)

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

That, you should ask Putin.

12. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Indeed, your govt relies more on poisoning, shooting, abducting or imprisoning its opponents.

And why the fuck you say "we" when talking about your govt's actions? It's not like any of you has anything to say. You're more like football hooligans cheering your players and insulting the opponents.

13. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Ilia Panov aka Weeper Well-Known Member

Why did you suddenly begin to be surprised at the use of the pronoun WE when you yourself accuse US of all sins? Dementia ceases to refuse you only occasionally?

None of those cases has clear evidence of the direct involvement of Russian intelligence services. There are only conclusions of journalists and circumstantial evidence. Moreover, there is no clear motive, except for some kind of vendetta. But there is a complete rejection of the West of the presumption of innocence and sanctions against Russia. The only beneficiaries in all stories are Western politicians. And this is already a much more prosaic motive, unlike vendetta, but this version has never been investigated. But those who suffered from dementia no need to think they need to read the headlines

Have you ever thought that there is not a single fact of the murder of at least one leader of an unfriendly government by the terrible KGB? There was only the murder of Amin during Operation Storm-333, but this is a full-fledged military operation, and not an attempted murder.

But there are dozens of such FACTS about a good CIA. So before trying to tell us about the bloody FSB, I would advise you to first study the issue.

Read more about Haiti for example. The assassination of Soleimani, the assassination attempt on Castro, the assassination of Patrice Lumumba, the assassination of Rafael Trujillo, the preparation of assassination attempts on Saddam Hussein, the assassination attempts on the leaders of the DPRK, Salvador Allende, Omar Tarrijos, Manuel Noriega, Sese Seko, Michael Manley, Gaddafi, Fadalla and many others.

When you read. Come back, we'll test you.

14. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Ну т.е. вполне себе. Ты не забывай, что у нас в стране цены на ту же коммуналку несколько ниже.
    Самый холодный месяц обходится где-то в 5000 руб. - пересчитай сам, по удобному тебе курсу :)
    Булка глеба стоит от 15 до 50 рублей.
    Бутылка 1 л. подсолнечного масла 100 руб.
    Та же стиральная машинка... ну наверное за 45000 руб можно взять вполне себе отличную. И не станешь же ты покупать стиралку каждый месяц?
    Так что вся эта история - обыкновенная дешевая пропоганда, призванная расчеловечить и принизить врага.
    А это уже очень опасно для того, кто это делает - создает ложный образ и вселяет в умы своих людей ложные надежды.
    Например у нас никто не расчеловечивает ВСЕХ украинцев. Даже ВСЕХ военнослужащих ВСУ.
    Наоборот, постоянно говорится о том, что солдаты хорошо подготовлены, достаточно мотивированы.

15. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

As one of my friends said after February 22, the world was divided into 2 parts, some want peace since 2014, others since February 2022.

mamali и mcgru- нравится это.
  16. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

и по ккому курсу этот чудак на букву М посчитал зарплату? поди, по 200 руб/доллар ? :)
    ну дык... 200 килорублей и была объявлена ориентировочная цена.

17. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

And what does your friend mcgru- do all the time?
    With "banderlogs", etc.
    Apart from that - our media also present those troops of Russian Federation, that behave like human beings - e.g. in Kherson, where the people are relatively free to protest and express their dissatisfaction with occupation.
    It's not that the message is one-sided.

18. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Ну во первых, мать у него 100% немка. Это даже не обсуждается, там вопросы по отцу.
    Во вторых тебе перечислить всех русских евреев в науке и искусстве? Они что не наши теперь? Пиздец вы хоть иногда останавливайтесь в атаке.

19. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Стоит ли заморачиваться со справедливостью и выдержанностью речи в этом топике?

Животные не оценят.

С той стороны топик определен как место для тролления и срача, не более.

20. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

His mother's maiden name was Watzenrode.
    She was of German ancestry, albeit Polonized (her father financially supported Toruń and the Poles in the 13-year war with Teutonic Knights), her sister was the wife of the Mayor of Toruń appointed by Polish King.
    The father of Copernicus came from Silesia (town of Koperniki), so he could be of Polish or Czech, and less likely German origin.

What Copernicus could think of himself?
    Well - I guess the notion of nationality is less than obvious in late Medieval Ages.
    He was certainly a citizen of Toruń, and then, Frombork - both Polish cities at that time.
    He participated in the wars on Polish side (among others he participated in the defense of Olsztyn, although the reports of him being the supreme commander are an overstatement - he was a clergyman, and theorist of fortifications, and not a military commander).

I think if one would ask anyone at the end of 15th century whether they were German or Polish, the question would not be understood by most.