Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Удачный бройлер... ну такое себе длостижение.
    Да и потом... был...

А среди австрийцев есть гораздо более привлекательные примеры для мировой культуры :)

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

If you don't see differences in types of units coming from different parts, you should note no difference between guards/paratrooper units and the "more regular" ones.
    But it doesn't go this way.
    Every army has better units, and worse ones.
    Every army has more "elite" types of service (IIRC these are the ICBM units in the north in case of Russia, and the units stationed around your capital and in Kaliningrad Oblast), and the less "prestigious" ones... like guarding some posts in Siberia as part of your Eastern Forces.
    There are also consequences of command making one type of service more "wanted" than the other. That's the so called "negative selection" affecting the latter.

@ your Post Scriptum - IIRC there are already reports of forced resettlement of Ukrainian citizens deep into Russia, and "filtration (nice word for "concentration") camps in Russia". What do you need those camps for? You're officially accepting refugees. There were less than half a million getting to your 145 million state. We've accepted 3 millions without opening a single camp, and there are some 37 million of us living here. There are also reports of atrocities in Mariupol. But I guess nothing can be assessed at the moment, not until UN and OSCE experts are allowed in (i.e. most likely not until Ukraine retakes it).

3. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

[​IMG]

hugo baskervill and mcleon like this.
  4. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Блядь, учи русский, пригодится!
    Я твои каракули переведу, но уже завтра.

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Я знаю русский - не очень хорошо, но знаю. Я учился в школе - по принуждению. У меня проблема с алфавитом.

That is why I used google translate to write the above (which seems correct to me - apart from that "no" before that other "znayu"), but I don't need a translator to understand what you're writing to me.
    I have no means to write in Russian, as I never did write in Russian using a keyboard.
    I graduated from my 8-grade primary school in 1993 (with compulsory Russian classes, and German as the 3rd language), and never-ever used Russian in any circumstances other, than private contacts with Russians/Belarusians/Ukrainians (although even those few Ukrainians that used to know Russian before now refuse to use it, stating they don't know it) after that.

6. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

По принуждению князя Милославского?

7. Stefan

Stefan FH Beta Tester

8. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

I watch and read reports from all parties involved in the war, so I have a pretty good idea of what's going on, IMHO. It's a real war and it's going to escalate -- we can only hope that it doesn't escalate to tactical nuclear strikes. Or EMPs. Disruption of GPS or GLONASS systems, but who knows? We little people surely don't. We can see the broad outlines of the situation, but we people aren't privy to the details. There's not much we can all do. Read Epictetus?

Well, The Guardian. It's one of those newspapers that's very predictable. It's not totally useless, but everyone knows exactly what their opinion is on any subject. There's really no need to read it if one knows the general facts. Of course, we can say the same thing about all major news media. Name a news outlet, and we all subconsciously know how to characterize its content. Suddenly I recall the Socrates cave allegory (but I was a shitty student in philosophy, because I'm pretty low-brow. And ~2.2% Neanderthal according to DNA tests.).

9. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

оно и видно.

Flk likes this.
  10. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Что ты несешь!?
    В моей области тоже есть беженцы. И их поселили совсем не в спортзалы, как в "просещенной Европе", а в детские оздоровительные лагеря. Из себя это представляет территорию в живописном месте с капитальными корпусами. В корпусах комнаты с санузлами не 1 на этаж, а к каждй комнате свой санузел.
    Питание в столовой, которая там же на улице. Обслуживают их персонал данного оздоровительного лагеря. Можешь погуглить "Лагерь "Звездный", Калуга".
    Кроме того люди из местных везут им туда еще и от себя вещи, необходимые вещи и все такое. Это помимо гуманитарной помощи от государства.
    Что ты там читал и изучал вообще всю свою жизнь, чтобы так легко поверить в бред про "концентрационные лагеря"?...
    Мне прям жаль тебя уже.

mcgru- likes this.
  11. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Будь умнее. Начни с классической русской литературы. Например со стихов Пушкина.
    Это путь просвященного европейца.

12. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

Ну вот зачем ты так? :)

13. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Ilia Panov aka Weeper Well-Known Member

14. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

15. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

It seems Mariupol falls :/

The surrounding terrain was too open to help them without air superiority or enough tanks...

16. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

It seems like spring come

mcgru- and hugo baskervill like this.
  17. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

On the other hand, Moscow cruiser was promoted to submarine today :D

18. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

пошел на хуй

19. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

На дно. Пошёл на дно.

20. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

[​IMG]

But it is big strike anyway. Today there were strikes on border towns. Apparently events will accelerate.

hugo baskervill likes this.