wtg ant

Discussion in 'Warbirds Deutsch' started by Mcloud, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

No - that's Europe, not RuSSia.
    If the court decides that the Police action was unjustified they will let him walk free and sentence the constable.
    That's the difference between democracy and your fascist regime.

5. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

and what your democratic court can decide from that video?

... in US, he could be shot dead on street. still talk about fascism in Russia, you, matraz under US?

6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

It's highly unlikely he'd be shot dead in the street even in the US.
    He does not look black, or at least Hispanic - hence poses no legitimate target for US Police (sorry American friends, but that's what your (and also our) Police looks like - racist to the bone).

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I have a confession to make. I really don't know if the guy in the video is ant.
    He just looks like a guy from Germany that might have taken a train to Romania and had a couple of schnitzels (pork, veal, turkey, chicken or other ;-/ ) and beers and just got sick of seeing cops walking around.
    That might seem a bit, you know, far fetched, and highly speculative, but that's what I think.
    (sluuuurrrrp) ;-)

At any rate, I don't think the guy in the video should be imprisoned, so what if he threw a potato chip at a cop and another cop pushed him over a fence. Big deal. Who the hell is overreacting?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  8. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

next time somebody will threw not a potato chip, but spring some amount of acid or venom. still should be no react?
    no react on mini-crime -> no punichment -> braveness increase without fear to be punished -> next time increase of crime

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I know what's wrong with you!
    You're a communist!
    You still think, and reason in Stallinist terms!
    "Every provocateur or madman, who raises their hand against authorities, may rest assured that the authorities will chop their hand off, in the interest of the working class, in the interest of working farmers and intelligentsia, in the fight to raise people's standard of living, in the interest of further democratization of our life, in the interest of our homeland"
    (Polish PM, Józef Cyrankiewicz in a radio address to the nation, after the military and riot police killed 50 and injured 300 people in Poznań in June 1956 - they were protesting against salary cuts and increasing prices, not against the authorities).

10. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

you failed.

so... was there "protesting" or "provocation with raising hand on authorities"?
    you're flip-floping facts.

11. Пиллот

Пиллот Well-Known Member

If its Ant then Ant has insect balls - kick boy in the back :)