Ну чего там в Европах

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mcgru-, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Funny.

I wanted to start a thread about WC 2022, to say that I root for Poland.

My personal favourites (I am always for underdogs): Serbia, Iran, Poland, Cameroon, Croatia, Australia (it's personal ;)) Orthodox, Slavs, WarPac, pariahs like Iran, Cameroon since 1990 Roger Milla team. When Cameroon beat Argentina in 1990 - my fellow-students burned fires at the dorm roof and threw furniture out of the windows. :D

What a pity that Iran, one of the few Free Nations, was beaten by damn filthy yanks.

2. Boroda

I really laugh at Ronaldo and other assholes saying that football is for peace and fun. While they write off Russia for political reasons. Keep cancelling.

My former classmate, a Jew (I studied in a mostly Jewish school) is one of the top football journalists in Russia. He's in Qatar now. Got screened especially hard in the airport. Suffers because camel-herders banned literally all alcohol. Interesting, I flew Melbourne-Doha in March 2020, Qatar Airways A380 - they served alcohol no prob.

mcgru- likes this.
  3. Relict

Relict Well-Known Member

4. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

IIRC Russia was first struck off for cheating.
    Your team was unable to play in your national colours long before you've invaded Ukraine.

As far as alcohol is concerned - it was never an issue in hotels, where they served it to foreign nationals (but not to their own citizens).
    I remember the 2008 (or was it 2009) meeting of sq302 in Kraków - one of our mates returned to Poland from a contract in UAE and said, he had to acquire a license from a doctor, confirming he's an alcoholic, to be able to purchase alcohol also in wholesale stores. These were issued without any problems (yet against a hefty license fee).

Never flew in the 380, still participated in manufacture of parts for it (when I was living in the United Kingdom), would love to do so one day.
    The biggest plane I ever boarded was the 767.

6. Bavaria

Bavaria Well-Known Member

Депутат Европарламента от Ирландии :Я голосовала против признании России спонсором терроризма]

SliceMaster, rgreat, schuss and 5 others like this.
  7. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Как будто они сами этого не знают. Все эти красивые лозунги для лохтората, чтобы они спали спокойно и не думали ни о чем. Потому что лохторат больше всего возмущает только одно: если его уровень жизни падает. А чтобы он не падал, нужно кого-то сожрать, разграбить. А эта тетка небось предложит европейскому лохторату больше работать и жить по средствам?! :p

8. Boroda

Oh how it goes now!

In Free Countries like Persia/Iran you can get any alcohol - just don't appear drunk in public. Same shit as here. A year ago I really liked Bulgaria. Their Rakiya Grozdeva is amazing.

I got stuck in AU in 2020, cheapest tickets were via Qatar. That 380 is far from comfort. My favorite most comfortable plane is 777. I mean economy. I flew once Moscow-Atlanta in business 767. A380 is a cattle transport. Скотовозка.

9. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

ВЕНА, 3 дек – РИА Новости. Европа с этого года будет жить без российской нефти, так прокомментировал в соцсети Twitter постпред РФ при международных организациях в Вене Михаил Ульянов ограничения цен на российскую нефть (так называемый "потолок цен"), согласованные в ЕС.
    "С этого года Европа будет жить без российской нефти. Москва уже дала понять, что не будет поставлять нефть тем странам, которые поддерживают антирыночный потолок цен. Просто подождите. Совсем скоро ЕС обвинит Россию в использовании нефти в качестве оружия", - написал Ульянов.

rgreat, Flk, mcleon and 3 others like this.
  10. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I guess that, to you, a free nation is one that lives under dictatorship, deprived of rights, submitted to abuses by the state institutions, where dissenters are imprisoned, beaten or killed.
    Exactly like ruSSia.

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

In the meantime, România has just started to export gas to Moldova. Bye ruSSian farts.

12. Bavaria

пиздец Молдове...

13. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

hahaha :)
    This gas was supplied via the southern stream from Russia through Turkey. You are a Romanian idiot:)

Bavaria likes this.
  14. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

этот конченный имбецыл Васька не понимает, что в Румынию газ поступает через Южный поток из России:)

Bavaria likes this.
  15. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

specially for bastard Vasco
    On December 1, Moldova received gas from Germany. For the first time, deliveries were reversed through the Trans-Balkan gas pipeline. As indicated in the instructions, this fuel is from Turkish Stream.

mcgru- likes this.
  16. Bavaria

Вот так тупого Ваську намазали на хлеб, но есть не стали, ибо кто-же вменяемый будет жрать говно на хлебе, ну кроме разве что хохлов, но эти свиньи идивидуумы вообще всеядные.

rgreat, falcon, Relict and 3 others like this.
  17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

hahaha + hahaha
    No matter where the gas was produced, now Moldova can't be blackmailed by ruSSia anymore.
    And that means a lesser ruSSian role in the Moldavian politics, you fuckface.

Sea likes this.
  18. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

Do you really take Russians for idiots?
    Romania sells gas to Moldova much more expensive than Russia itself sells for Moldova.
    Who do you want to fool?

19. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

How would that be possible?
    Care to use your brain?

20. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

ты тупой идиот
    прежде чем упрекать других, напряги свои тупые мозги
    реверс газа из Румынии в Молдову. Также тупые йобаные хахлы покупали русский газ реверсом из Словакии. Русские тихо ржали над идиотами, которые не хотели покупать дешевле напрямую, но покупали дороже из Словакии тем самым увеличивая прибыль для России
    https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2021/08...k-rossiyskogo-gaza-v-vengriyu-v-obhod-ukrainy