A question for Russians/Ukrainians

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, May 26, 2022.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Killing or pushing them back?
    Who brought them to Belarus?
    Poles?

It's common knowledge that Belarus grants tourist visas to members of various African and Arab nations in order to de-stabilize borders of Poland and Lithuania.
    You fuckers are responsible for these deaths, and not us.

You're an utter idiot if you fail to understand that we do not border with Syria, nor have any direct airline connections with it.

2. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

no matter who pushed. your border guards killed young woman.

you're fucking nazy

-Shai- likes this.
  3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

That's what Putin did so great: trick his followers into thinking they're righteous, when they're not.
    That they're guided by the same humanistic values are the rest, when they're not.
    I see countless of cases when ruSSians accuse the West of crimes against peoples they don't really give a fuck about, or that they really hate: Roma, Jews, immigrants, Iraquis, Afgans, even Syrians!
    The only category they don't pretend to give a fuck about are the sexual minorities, which are banned by their government.

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I reread the first post in this thread and felt sick. What a moron.

5. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

Васька морон - факт, да

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

shai pussyface - fact, da

7. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Is it true that fireworks erupted out of Putin's ass exactly at the start of the new year?
    Please, only eyewitnesses, I can't trust anyone else.

8. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

I was certainly not witness to such an event, but I'm guessing that the answer to your question is "no." I'm an American, so Russians probably don't want me in their country now. But I will never hate any people. I try to never hate. I'm not religious/spiritual but that is my goal. My father lived in Nazi Germany and he taught me that.

Flk and mcgru- like this.
  9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

C'mon, uncles, cut the bullshit.

If you really want to see who appreciates your post, check out mcgru's posts on war. The most horrible, hateful messages in support of the ruSSian invasion.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
  10. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

We tried to talk with you and frog politely without accuses. But only hate you bring here. This is sad. And aready boring.

11. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

no-no-no
    hate from poliSSh and others same fashists can only have correct symmentrical answer - 100% symmetrical
    and only after they will lost, with their tooths, possibility to hate, reaction may be changed. not earlier.
    any patience or politeness they take for weakness.

12. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Geez.
    It's not about rudeness towards us. I personally don't give a fuck about it.

It's about your country's invasion of Ukraine and your support for it. It's about your horrible and hateful criminal war propaganda on this forum.
    So fuck off with your "sadness" and "politeness".

13. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

So, what your point? You come to russian topics at half-russian forum, throw your shit at everyone, shine with hate and so on. What you expect we should do? Repent in our sins and go in formation to shoot oneselves? Or entertain you by throwing your shit back to you? Or you want to win a war by throwing shit? People come to this forum to exchange information. What information you want to get by throwing shit? We can explain our position, you can explain your. But you just throwing shit uselessly, blaming everyone in every crime, listening nothing. I don't understand you, what are you doing here?

Flk likes this.
  14. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

McGru is McGru. We've all been here for many years; it's true McGru has said things that I found rather shocking sometimes, sure. But McGru is a guy living in Siberia. I'm a guy living in provincial America. All of us here can argue and get angry, but there's really not so much we can do about what's happening. Maybe I can discuss the war with my neighbors and my more intelligent, more well-informed friends, but there's not a damned thing I can do about it.

Epictetus.

In my reality, I have a boss pushing me to work more and more, while I dream of becoming a pensioner. I'll likely die within 5-10 years. How can I ensure my woman's financial security after I do my dirt nap?

That's where my thoughts are these days.

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Do you mean I shouldn't point the Fascism in your (plural) posts?
    Does it bother you?
    You would certainly like not being called for what you are.
    But you won't get that.

16. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

And if I will point the nazism in your posts, what will you do? At this time the best argument from you on such points was "no, it is not".

17. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

He does?
    I guess it was rgreat to tell me to get the fuck out of here - in February.
    So fuck you!
    It may be a mainly ruSScist forum, yet it is hosted in the EU - you seem to forget this :)

How about condemning the aggressive war your nation was waging against another, internationally recognized country for the last 10 months?
    That's for a good start.

I beg your pardon, but we're not the ones who started that "shit-throwing contest". Your mates did.

vasco likes this.
  18. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

Amazing logic.
    We trying to explain you reasons for this war, but you don't listen. You're not reading, just repeating your mantra "you started first, so you are bad, and we are good". No, there is not so simple, world is not black and white. And there is exists points of view differed from yours.
    While you two with vasco was sucking dicks to each other in International topics, we don't touch you mostly (after some attempts to communicate with you). But you became boring and come to russian topics, you come to EVERY topic with your "write-only" accuses, looking mostly as shit-throwing. So we have what we have...

19. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

So let me get that straight. You want me to stop pointing to this
    [​IMG]

else you'll go like this

[​IMG]

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

So sorry for not being into the propaganda you're being fed on.
    What about the killing of Ukrainians, the destruction of their homes, the torturing and deportation of Ukrainian children?
    What about the terrorist bombing of their residential areas by ruSSia?
    What about the overt calls to destroy Ukraine and Ukrainians?

Of course there exist points of view different from ours. There are various names for it: Fascism, Nazism, ruSScism. And those holding these views are scum.