U.S. anti-missile station in Czech Republic / Poland

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fatale, Feb 1, 2007.

1. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I don't see why Putin is throwing a tantrum. It's not like protecting yourself or a friend from ballistic missile attack is an infringement on Russian national rights.

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

it isn't?

watch out for polonium-210 in your teapot from now on mate

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

What a load of SHIT !

We are to believe that Iran has ideas and capacity of launching missiles at Europe??????

Again another arms race that bleeds the economy dry and takes the peoples money for war mongering industrialists.

The Military Industrial Complex of the West and the East still want to cash-in on the fear and paranoia that people have of the unknown.

We must overcome! We must open communication between all people and not focus on our differences but agree on our common interests of peace, equality and freedom.

In war , it's always the people that suffer and the politicians and the war industries that profit.

It's time to stop this madness.

5. Eddiev

Eddiev Well-Known Member

Those situations remember me how i'm glad to be Brazilian... heh ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, Brazil is taking care of it's enemies. Children In Poverty are being liberated of their lives every day...
    Great. Yeah. I bet you love living there. I will also bet you are a member of the tiny, priveleged "middle class." Nice, warm home, computer, electricity, hygene, a good education, nice clothes, you don't have to dig in garbage or rob people in order to get a meal, eh?"
    Brazil is just another shit hole.
    My land is not excempt. None are.

Fuck.

I read once, in some book, that 400 x 1000 bed hospitals, fully equipped and staffed could be built and maintained for the price of building, equipping, manning and sailing
    ONE NIMITZ CLASS AIRCRAFT CARRIER.
    400 STAFFED HOSPITALS?
    Fuck.

Yeah, I know, Brazil Navy hasn't aircraft carriers... but as soon as she can afford to, she will have them.

Fuck, India has only recently solved it's malnutrition issues, no one starves to death in India now. They now have a literacy rate approaching that of the USA [which isn't, really, something to brag about, unless you are from India.....]. So now they are a fast growing economy with a rapidly growing middle class, a bigger, healthier tax base. And what do they do?
    Right now, as we speak, they are building aircraft carriers.
    FUCK.

Nations are like Children, jealous, petty, bragging bullying children.
    Governments like to tell us how WE should behave when they act no better, in fact, far worse, than the worst of their citizens.
    How many citizens of, say, UK have killed 200 thousand people?
    None.
    But their governemt is busy doing that right now.

My people are being drawn into the War Against Islam. FUCKING CHILDREN IN GOVERNMENT.

Or, as hippies used to call them:

Pigs.

7. Red Ant

Biles, your admirable ability to stay right on topic at all times really has me stumped.

8. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

It renders the MAD balance obsolete - an equilibrium, in which both sides are attempting to avoid their worst possible outcome ? nuclear annihilation. More here.
    Putin believes in russians right of peace.

fatale, do you think it is very wise to built the outposts of US nuclear defences in your country and become primary targets yourselves?
    I understand Czech and Polish dont like Russia but it is obvious that they will have to react to each your provocation and it is going to be something unpleasant.

9. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

I do not think we are in danger because of iranian missiles.

10. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

You do not think at all.

11. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

IF Iran wanted to do that, they could afford it, since we buy some black stuff from them to warm our cars and drive our homes. Or vice versa.

They are busy buying a slew of centrifuges, I saw in the news.
    I dunno why you want to centrifuge the radioactive stuff, maybe to get all protons lined up before you make powerplant rods from the stuff.

Anyway, either they will build powerplants as they say, or they will try to get the bomb. So, what are we going to do?

Either nothing, or go to war, looking for WMD's there too.

bilesboy is right. Again.

12. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, right......

.... what about the agression war with Argentina and Paraguay that you guys started for land profit.

Your history is just as violent and greedy as any other country.

All those arms Brazil is making...for defense against whom?

Those nasty naked Indians in the Amazon?

13. Eddiev

Eddiev Well-Known Member

Yes, we have. We are working with A4 Skyhawk's in a Clemenceau Class Carrier called "A-12 São Paulo" ;)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  14. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Well, boys and girls, we're just one more step closer to the Third World War. I just hope it's not going to turn into a disappointment, with Russia and the United States launching dud ICBM's at each other over some spoiled brat of a President of the United States putting a few giant bottle rockets and a fancy satellite dish in Europe.

15. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

I wrote that i want US station in CZE?

Our provocations? WTF? Your country is ok with tons of missiles and other weapons and there is problem with one D-E-F-E-N-C-E station?

Intimidation is the worst way. But typical for Russian policy. I hate it.

16. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

Why USA and EU disturbs nuklear project of Iran ? Iran need only protect from other not freind country :)

17. Red Ant

Yeah yeah, sure. All the prophecies about WWIII are getting old. Change the record please.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  18. Red Ant

You know, I actually agree with you. I don't care if Iran builds a nuke a not. Because I'm quite sure that, even if they do build one, they'll have the sense not to start a nuclear war.
    In the long run, nuclear non-proliferation is a non-starter anyway. Countries that really WANT a nuke will eventually get one. We'll just have to get used to it.

19. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

rudeboy could write a book about it, with detailed data and healthcare restructuring plan and the reply would be:

20. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

North Korean rocet over Europe its madness :)

I'm talk about optimal position for US anti-missile station it's Turkey, but not Czech Republic or Poland . See this map http://www.nationalsecurity.ru/images/caucasus1.jpg
    Position radar in Czech or Poland need USA if intercept Russian ballistic rocet.