U.S. anti-missile station in Czech Republic / Poland

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fatale, Feb 1, 2007.

1. --q---

--q--- Well-Known Member

Russian ballistic missiles otw USA would go over the north pole, so this stations should not be Putin's concern. Either he wants the US to stay exposed or he doesn't like the US soldiers in his zone of influence, or both.

Sure these bases would be first target for anyone that wants to attack US from Middle East, but we are willing to take it just to ensure that Russian tanks will not roll into our territory. I do not know about Czech people, but for Poles this threat is the most dangerous. We know Russians we are their neighbors.

2. -ada--

-ada-- FH Beta Tester

Anti-ballistic missile stations are good AT weapon for sure :zachot:

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What's all the hubbub about? Even if you, like grobar, feel that MAD is important even today, you sure don't think that if Russia wants to pulverize the U.S., that little missile station in the Czech Republic is going to stop them, right?? There IS no effective defense against an allout nuclear strike by either the U.S. or Russia. Perhaps you could knock down a few dozen ICBM's if you're lucky ... big deal, there'll still be enough warheads left to blow up the world.

4. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

Fatale's personal flame really doesnt represent overall situation of public meaning in Czech Republic. On the contrary - more than 70% people dont want to have U.S. base on our state area. Our government has been licking ass of U.S. - but thats another shame-making story...

We dont have to like Mr. Putin response, but its logical in such a situation. EU need to as much as possible become independent from the U.S. influence and build a real ballanced partnership with their neighbours including Russia. Building any military bases like this only disempower the EU foundation.

5. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Again. :rolleyes: I wrote that i want US station in Czech Rep. ????

never ending story....

More than 70%? Where u saw it? :eek: Your personal opinion poll???

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i've just called 5 random phone numbers from Czech Republic and asked "Sunteti sau nu de acord cu instalarea bazelor americane de lansare a rachetelor?".
    4 answers were a bit similar to what i think "no" sounds in either German, Albanian, Spanish or Borobo. One was almost identical to what i think "yes" sounds in Finnish. so there are 80% against

2 people like this.
  7. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

8. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

and 1% saying i nevoie to fut in pat tua sora

9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

juasssssss cabron :D

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

id say many ppl are against in pl, at least of taht i know (i will make 5 random calls to make sure)

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

As far as I know back in 1990 my country gave up the few nuclear bombs it had. The airplanes that used to carry them are now in the museum, one can see them.

in 2001 we dismantled even the conventional scud missiles. Nobody was happy because they were defending us against countries that have been our enemies for hundreds of years.

Now we are their allies.

???

yup, its as hard to believe as the prospect of russia and germany not making another partition of poland.

Or for any big country.

sounds like good grounds for concern, no?
    gorbatchov was one off.

12. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Oh, by the way,

:rolleyes:
    last week in newspaper:

:D

13. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Mutually Assured Destruction is in my book a thing of the past.

It still exist, BUT it is not talked about since the end of the so called cold war.

I like it to stay that way. I would not want some putz from any country to press the button. It does not matter for me if it would escalate or not.

Nuclear weapons (or similar, popularly known as WMD) is something that would cause a bigger effect than the 'wanted', causing a lot of civilian and economic breakage and waste.

Even if I'd like to 'Nuke' some people on behalf of thier behaviour perhaps... I would not be able to utilize something as horrible.
    Actually, I am not a pacifist, I don't tie myself to ships to avoid wars or something. I am just a guy who will inherit the earth some day (meek ;) )

'why can't we just get along?'

I think that we should make a global revolution, making WBFH the ultimate judging thing.

If India and Pakistan wants to rip each others gluteus maximus off... Let them do it Spit Vb vs 190 in MA.

Oh, was i OT?

:)

14. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

15. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

:D

16. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Wow I missed this fat juicy thread :)

Shooting down ICBMS on takeoff from CzR or Poland is impossible. What they probably want to build there are early warning radar stations.

Anyway, CzR or Poland are not main targets for Russian ICBMs, but this radars definetly will be first priority targets.

17. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Antiballistic missile deployment in Cz.
    You don't ride shotgun on a load of nothing.

Is there anything special about CZ cities and towns? Are the any more special than other towns and cities around the world that do NOT have antiballistic missile deployment by USA?

Russian thinking is oblique enough to see through one layer of onion. This is obvious and so fucking stupid. It has to be some sort of headgame. A shell game. Becuase it is too stupid, to obvious, either strategic thinking in the USA has sunk to tycho level or this is devious beyond belief

White.........................Black
    1) P - KP4 ... ... ... ... P - KR4
    2) N - KB3 ... ... ... ... P - KN4
    White calls a time out

18. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Two men drinking after work.
    Guy: I must go home. The wife will be pissed off bad if I go home drunk.
    Pal: Don't worry. Be happy. Have some more.

three hours later

Guy: Fuck, I am shitfaced, fuck I am sooo drunk. Fuck. Wife gonna kill me.

He turns white. then green.
    And pukes all over himself.
    And exclaims.

Guy: AW FUCK. SHe gonna kill me. I goota go!
    Pal: Don't worry, Just stick a 20 dollar bill, in your shirt pocket there. Tell the wife the guy next to you puked all over your shirt and stuffed a 20 in your pocket to pay you for drycleaning.

Guy gets home, after a few more drinks.

Wife, sitting, waiting, by door.

Wife: Where the fuck have you been. YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU PUKED ALL OVER YOURSELF!
    Guy: Nope, some drunk next to me puked on my shirt and gave me twenty to dryclean it.
    Wife: There is FORTY dollars there!
    Guy: Yeah, the same drunk shit my pants.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  19. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

looooooooooooooool

20. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member