not fair

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by swanca, Jun 16, 2007.

1. swanca

swanca Well-Known Member

again me lost strik white plane

-varga from TS-Band-Of-Brothers WTG bastard !!!

by people like you dys game it's no use

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Wow, 103 kills! Not bad, mate. Anyway, yeah if he did that on purpose then that's pretty low I guess.

3. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

also not fair: your lifes greatest achievement is in a decade old video game

2 people like this.
  4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Let's hear from all those 103 players on how "fair" it really was.

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

ROFLMAO!

6. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

FAIR? This word is nonsense here :D

7. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

FAIR

nothing else on ROFLMAO but there is LMAO

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  8. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

9. bazura

bazura Well-Known Member

Think you were shot in your chute. If someone "disabled" your plane, you failed. Then, if just because you have enough alt you think you deserve to preserve streak, the game spoiled your sense of fairness. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. madvad

madvad Active Member

i try to,but you jumped:fly2:

11. kazan

kazan Well-Known Member

:(:(:( i hate this game....

12. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

FU Kaz :)

13. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Again.

I dont often shoot to disabled planes.
    I do not shoot to white planes (unless the bailed pilot is deserving it. you know who you are, asswipes)

BUT, it seems to me that the crowd of PK junkies has started to grow, and it might be quite connected to the amount of players who perform (duhh) selfkill.

I have on a few occasions disabled (killed) a plane, just to get the kill credited to acks. For me it's only an annoyance, and a brief 'telling off' in ch100. For the scorewhores it might be blood, death, mutilation and whatnot.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but has not the PK junkie trend (I mean that ppl keep shooting until explosion of opponent) escalated in about the same format as the selfkill trend?

...'a few 7mm' for pice might be ok, but 10x20mm in a plane with no wing, falling visibly without control... is that considered a target?
    If you considered that as a target, I think you need to get some 'Streetfighter aplha', 'tekken' or such shit instead of this ...

And PLEASE do tell in forum if you disapprove, 'cause most times nothing is said in the forum, neither about selfkill or any other things that I consider crap. (PK junkies. 10x30 in white plane for "target practice". Oh yeah, you must suck WAY worse than me in aiming.)

If you don't have anything constructive, you need not reply.

(So I guess -al--- will call me bald, airfax ask when Im gonna buy his car and the rest of posts here will be about NFL or something like that)
    So fkn what

14. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

hey reub, hows the slugging going? :p

it's not worth to discuss ONTOPIC anyway, it's been talked over and over waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too many times me thinks

15. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

there was that brasilian 190 who flew by my ju to "shake" a red

there also was that brasilian pilot who said "check 6" to golds who were chasin a red so he can get kill as golds pull away

[​IMG]

16. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

I think he's just pissed that he did something stupid, the warp on demand didn't work, and his five other buddies couldn't kill varga in time. <F> Swanker.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  17. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

ha, i've done both of those

18. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

I wish I could enjoy something like that from you, fatale ;)

1 person likes this.
  19. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Well I know that theres not so many rules about pilots behavior here for its a combat flight sim, and almost everything is allowed, only depending on each pilots personality and honor, but hey ive just got killed in my Mossie IV (which, for those who fly only 110s, has NO guns at all), i told on 100 ive no ammo, the fkr keep shot at me till my whole tail section fell off. So wheres fair play? And to be honest, mostly Polish pilots do that - killing heavily damaged planes, or even taking off/landing planes, vulching all the time etc, hey man its easy to get good streak like this. Another story, I was rtbing with my Mossie IV, saw a con taking off for me, and he had the guts to follow me across the half of the map, to the 3rd red field in a raw just to have an easy kill of an armless plane, and this guy was also Polish. So, what is fair play? I never vulch, never shoot at heavily dmged planes, many times when i see the enemy smoking i ask him would he rtb so i think i play fair game...mb thats why i dont have so high scores? A few more like this and I will also do it all, gonna shoot at everything that moves, no matter if hes on the ground or damaged bad.

And I have to agree Reub, wtf is so damm good in selfkilling? If someone achieves to kill me, he deserves the kill. Im dead anyway, who cares if a guy will get scores for that, he deserved it. And the pk bitches...no comment on them. If someone wants scores, then go play tetris or pacman, this is a flight sim. Dammit i am pissed, need a cigarette :D

20. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

you're a brasilian then