A Real Hero

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Uncles, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

A real man is honored. An amazing family, so strong. God bless them.

I agree with Murphy's family, but I do not agree with Mr. Bush (who in my opinion is not worthy of even talking about Murphy).

1 person likes this.
  2. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Damn :( For a moment there i thought this thread was definitly gonna be about me :(

Now im sad :( :( :(

1 person likes this.
  3. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

none of us give a shit about your opinions.
    go kill yourself.
    srsly

4. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

By fortuitous chance, I don't give a flying f#!k about your opinions, either. A good day to you, madame.

6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting me understand more about you. When I visit Rio you can kill me, and then scream at the top of your voice about how you killed an American tourist. Maybe you can get a job providing security in Rocinha, who knows?

7. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

it's hard not to feed the trolls when they cannibalize their own

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Keep going, don't stop there! Enlighten us with your wisdom!

9. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

Man, actually I don't hate you...;) But, you got to see that someone's hero may be someone's enemy. And don't tell me that he was "spreading democracy" because we both know that he wasn't. Just to illustrate what i'm saying: I've watched a documentary some time ago, made by the US (from hbo, if I remember correctly), about the medical treatment of american soldiers in Iraq where they clearly showed that they don't give a shit about iraqi population and "democracy" or whatever they call. They were much more concerned in helping their buddies' ass and earning some cash.

1 person likes this.
  10. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

your retarded country has gone from being the richest, most powerful, beloved world peacemaker to a stinking poor sack of crap. its taken less than seven years and it is because of the influence of idiots like you. there is no disputing it, so kill yourself

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Uncles, this forum just isn't the place for posts like that. I mean ... just look at the reactions. :dura:

12. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

Imagine this guy like he isn't USA citizen, Imagine him like hmmmm... maybe Serbian then he wouldn't be a HERO he will be a hmmmm .... War Criminal. By the USA :mafia: Democratic standards ONLY USA citizens & NATO Soldiers are HEROS and no one can judge them cos they killing civilians :turret: , torture prisoners in legal & secret prisons :dark: , invade "NON DEMOCRATIC" countries :flyer: (buy USA standards :mafia: ), cos they are peace makers & they bring democracy (buy USA standards :mafia: ), and after all they ask them self: " WHY WE DIDN'T GOT A NOBEL PRICE FOR PEACE?" :director: :zachot: :dunno:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  13. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

i loves this thred

lets have a vote war to see if we can keep it above 3 stars

14. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

So are you just hurt because we've never nominated a Serb for "hero of the month" on this forum or do you think the guy Uncles posted about is a war criminal?
    Also, please don't try to equate the occasional death of civilians at the hands of US military personnel (which is of course still a crime, if done intentionally) with the organized MASS MURDER of civilians as practiced by Serb military/paramilitary forces. Oh wait, don't say anything, I'm sure none of that ever happened and I'm just blindly repeating what I've been told by the US-controlled media again. :shuffle:

Some of the methods employed in this war on terror are cleary questionable, but the goal is above reproach IMO. Something that cannot be said of the Serbia's last attempt at making its dream of a Greater Serbia come true.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  15. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

You know what? You're right!! :znaika: :cheers:

16. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

No No No I just want to say that there is no bigest heros then USA soldiers, in Serbia we have a lot of heroes like this one u describe but no one nominated them for hero of the week, month, year, ... ( we have hero who saw f117 and shoot it down, but we shoot down a few but no one told you that, .... and so what)and we didnt nominated him for enything, instead he was discharged from army (maybe he shouldnt shoot down f117) and now he is baker man and he is baking bread.

LOL it is so occasional that become a practice, and who can prove intention.

Sorry for our poor realization of mass murderes, but we didnt had many chances to practica as USA does with Nativ Americans, Afro Americans, Japaneses (droping atimic bombs on two cities full with civilians), killing Vietnamies for a few years and then make some movies and earn some money, and last one to fabricate chemical wepon for mass destruction in Iraq only to invade and control oil production. So you have to forgive us on our first atempt and mistakes, but we will learn from glorious USA how to do it. :)
    And one more time Goal is? and which goal is that?
    And who bring the terror?

And you dont have to nominated any Serb for Hero, but dont forget EVERY THING WE HAVE IN OUR'S MISERABLES LIFES WE OWN TO ONE MAN AND HIS NAME IS NIKOLA TESLA AND HE IS SERB!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  17. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

It's OK, I understand you. I am sure there are many Serb heroes, I am only taking about my people. But I was never in Serbia so I don't mention it, OK?

18. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yes, let's do it! This is your chance to shine!! Sometimes I forget how important you are!! Please forgive me, master!

If only we all thought as brilliantly as you do!! Please forgive us mere mortals!!

19. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

I saw the episode, and have seen the real thing in person. They treat Iraqis just as good as everyone else, regardless of their belief, caste, sect, bad-guy, good-guy, it doesn't matter to them, the first principle is to do their best to save the life.

Are there shit-heads in the mix, of course, there is in any culture, and photogs love to focus on them because it creates controversy and increases ratings.

20. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

I have lived in Serbia, provience of Kosova for 1.5 years so let me invision the person as a Serb versus and American. What the person did was a brave thing, and he did it for his team-mates which is all any soldier does regardless of nationality. Nationalistic pride, etc, it is all bullshit when the bullets are flying. You fight for your buddies, you can raise a glass in toast under the flag if you make it back.

Dragoljub Mihailovic was an interesting person, and he is hailed as a hero by Serbians.

Tesla was a Croat. :D