Njerazumije lol

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by jebac, May 16, 2008.

1. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  2. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Nah, everyone's just waiting for the serbs to make another big mistake and start on them again....

That's why we use poles now....

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What a perfect waste of 60 seconds.

4. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

The guy's pissed off.

5. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Yea, neat, and THIS is what i found browsing the internet recently :shuffle:

Oh, btw, I'm a really big fan of the C-Walk, I can see the Serbs are too. Nasdrovie!

6. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

The funny thing is, ronin is a Canadian citizen now, isn't he? But even if he's just a temporary resident, what's the fuss? Many of these pricks become real patriots only when they're outside the country they were born.

7. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

8. thug

thug Well-Known Member

?

I don't get it......... what's with the polish bashing? Who are you jebac?

9. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

I am suprised you can't see that we have here actually serbian bashing.

10. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

?

Where? First of all, you don't even declare your nationality in your forum profile, so you'd have to know forum history to know your nationality. That said, I doubt many people have made fun of or shown disrespect towards your nationality for that reason.

Really, everybody's nation gets made fun off. It's logical, once there are more than 20 people in a certain place, you can look for a common factor that binds them, it's easy to jest about it. Because I really doubt many people take it that serious.

That said, this nationality bashing is kinda pointless.

-Z

11. thug

thug Well-Known Member

no clue

One thing is for sure I don't know shit about the dynamics between different European countries, thats a side effect of being raised in the USA, I actually learn more about the world through FH than anywhere else...........thats sad. All we hear world wise here......... is about Iraq and random natural disasters.

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  12. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

Re: no clue

you think we do?
    i dont understand what serbs would have against me either, all i know is those two serbs here and they are rather mixed up :D i dont wonder anymore why they have problems down there all the time, IF they could be called representative for their nation

:@popcorn:

13. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

btw i didnt give a fuck about those threads started by ronin, i browse them just now
    and what came to my mind is:
    how the fuck this guy can post pictures of kfor forces in that region and accuse polish for shooting "his" countrymates? :D

i mean, maybe he doesnt know kfor is a nato led organisation?
    maybe he doesnt even know canada where he lives now, from what i understand, is a nato member?
    maybe he doesnt know canada sent over 1500 troops there (poland 800) in kfor mission? (as i checked now)
    and over 20 coutries contributed? and not only nato?

i guess its comfy to write all this shit with double morality against guys who doesnt even give a fuck about whole this crap? honestly, we dont, at least i think its ur problem and id let u kill those hated kosovans if u wish, enjoy

am i insensitive now?
    well, its not me who migrated from my homecoutry to country of my "occupant" and then scream at the world "FUCK U!" and from comfortable chair look for enemies with guys who doesnt even give a fuck

you guys are shortminded and wondering why world hates you so much, but the world is netural to you, untill you start to hate it
    then it will hate you back
    i dont even hope you will try to understand this post is not against serbs
    its just against you two who lose your mind and morality, to prove your rights

14. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

provided you are just another iliterate shithole trying to be smart on this forum. Or............ you know very well what is going on, hence you ignore it and try to shitholesly enjoy in your own words thinking they are carved in stone.

15. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

16. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

was I first to start it spuint?

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Noone really remembers, but I'm pretty sure you were. Noone cares where you're from (in the good way, that it doesn't matter), until you brought it up.

You've always managed to drag unrelated stuff into discussions, with a short fuse, and a big mouth.

Are you really surprised this is happening? Are you really under the impression that you're at no fault?

Only recently have people started returning your favor of cursing at them for their country...

And, may I remind you, racism, is against races, you're not a different fucking race, this isn't racism.

-Z

18. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

19. phantom

phantom Member

20. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member