Russia-Georgia-Ottesia News Explanations PLEASE?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by looseleaf, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

people are dying there, no matter which side.

more respect to the theme, please.

3. mykola

mykola Well-Known Member

Ok.
    Anyway, Russians now destroy Georgian territory and kill civilian georgians. So, who is who? It's GEORGIAN territory, but who care about it? For russians, any territory is russian.
    You can guess, who will be the next ...

4. demian

demian Well-Known Member

IMHO Mykola is not far from truth. The way i see it ,its like WW2.
    With USA as Germany, and Russia as Russia. IN WW2 as we all know Russia
    took half of Poland together with Germany. WW2 actually started when Germany didnt like Russia anymore. Now, USA and Russia can do whatever they want to do. Osetia is part of Georgia and Russia must not have anything to do with russian citizens in another country. U can ask, u can pray, u can talk, but u MUST NOT attack another country. It is not much of difference between Russia now and Usa in Iraq. ITS another country. No one should attack another country. Dont forget that this is not first time Russia doing something like this, they have experience from Avganistan too. Much much
    before Usa . I dont see good solution for Georgia , no one can do anything there except Nato. And Nato wont go there because they dont want ww3 over some small country. IN 21st century we r all devided between USA ,
    Russia and China. I guess next move will make China, going to Japan to stop genocid over few chinese too.

p.s. check other threads in forum ( u cant understand russian mb, but u will see russians laughing like everything is ok, no war , no ppl dying)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  5. mykola

mykola Well-Known Member

So, stop to kill people. Any incident should be resolved without killing thousands of people.War is not good....

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

i warned you to support your words with proofs.
    currently russian forces entered georgian territory pursuing those, who they think commited genocide against abkhasian people. genocide references are in russian forum. agression references are coming from you without any backup.
    i banned you for one week.

7. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

That's ok, sir. :rose:

People are dying everywhere no matter how intellectual I try to sound on an internet forum. Dead ones don't even seem to give a damn about respect. That being said, I hope you guys can solve the conflict from behind your screens. I'm rooting for y'all.

8. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

i'd be careful with such declarations.
    i see only russian point of view, but it states that russian forces WERE assigned by UN as peace-keepers in the ossetia, and by that fact reaction of russian forces sounds somehow logical.
    there could be many unknown factors, though.

9. mykola

mykola Well-Known Member

What can I say....

10. mykola

mykola Well-Known Member

Yes, russians were assigned, but after they start make a war, no more UN...

11. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Soldiers and politics have only better toys than they were little boys (sry, Condoleezza), rest is the same, so why not fight. Good reason for war is not problem, anytime, anywhere. We are ppl. Right, mosty...

Now Afghanistan, Iraq, Georgia, almost complete Africa, tommorow maybe Australia (hello Helrza :) ) vs. New Zealand or Argentina vs. Brasil (Oi Asmumy :)). Mankind is born for fight, always was and always will. I am not an idealist...

12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

You banned him for that??

13. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

banned man(gal ;)) can read our forums without logging in.

14. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Typical russian solution, other view, go to hell.... God bless you. :rose:

15. Red Ant

How can anyone even compare this situation to the German invasion of Poland??? Did those Ossetians overwhelmingly vote for independence from Georgia or did they not?? And if they did, what right could Georgia possibly have to force them to stay with Georgia?

16. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

russians laughing only on stupid guy who really stuffed by CNN propaganda.

and we really deep in sorrow on ossetian civilians which was murdered by Saakhashvili's soldiers.

dont mix it up.

17. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

18. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

sad. but i try to hope it is an evolutional reserve for troubes mankind can meet in universe. fred saberhagen in his fictional series "berserker" said from mouth of civilisation which became peaceful long ago that they were not ready to counter a new menace of berserkers, and humans were the only who did not forgot how to fight.
    anyways, war will always be sad.
    xenophoby is stamp of humankind

19. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

+1

20. Red Ant

What friggin CNN propaganda are you guys constantly whining about?? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen CNN taking sides on this one (or any other conflict for that matter). All their statements boil down to Russian general xyz was quoted saying .... or Georgian sources say this or that.