RolandGarros?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -exec-, Aug 12, 2008.

?

Rolland Garros?

1. forgettable jocular, let's ignore him

11.9%
  2. inacceptable rude, inadequate, must be banned forever

31.0%
  3. does not have a sense of tact, must be banned for a week

7.1%
  4. exec is a woodpecker

50.0%
  1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

He's a jerk, but I don't think the forum should get in the habit of banning people for making stupid remarks.

3. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

He's not a jerk. One of my favourite persons on the board, one of the most intelligent ones. I know not all of you guys can see that, and I don't expect you to take my words for it, but that's my opinion.
    Let's not get into personal feelings about irritations, 'cause in that case I could have started a few polls already, and probably many of you guys, too.

RolandGarros is a keeper!

4. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Pfff, tricky one. At some times he's irritating, other times he talks sorta sense. Then again, banning RolandGarros wouldn't mean he would stop visiting the forums and posting here :)

In general, he's like the kid who tries to derail class, which is fine, until someone wants to pay attention.

On the other hand, it's good to have a voice defusing the sometimes ridiculously serious topics. Then again, what do I care about the topics I don't participate in.

Banning him for a week would make the least sense, so I'd go for that.

-Z

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Just who the deviljerked fuck is this ciehom? Never even posted an English sentence. I can play too...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  6. Zembla JG13

Yes, and who's Borz èh Fuckie? :)

-Z

7. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Borz, Cu-pal and Kutya are all my nicks. I said I can play too. After all, I expect to see all of looseleaf's nicks, too.

8. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Where is the poll about Mykola's ban? ;)

9. Zembla JG13

Well yeah, but that makes sure the poll's worthless isn't it? And to be honest, it may be late, but it was bound to happen. I'm surprised there's even a poll about it.

-Z

10. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Bingo.

11. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

couldn't have said it better myself

12. flygavn

flygavn Well-Known Member

I don?t know who this guy is, but one of the best things about where I come from is that Everyone has the freedom of speech. :znaika:

And the thought of suppressing or punishing someone for what ever type of diarrhea runs out of their pie hole is not even considered. Not to mention how dull life would be with out people like gawong spewing out his hole at everyone that kills him...again and again, that bas%$#&. :turret:

Now a guy is using some kind of memory editor, packet cheating, aimbot and so on etc. And or mouthing off how good he is, like some we seen (you know who you are). I propose not banning them but pass out their IP to all. And we can send them every kind of hijack, Trojan, crapware known. Everyday all day, we could have a roster of 100 people terrorizing them.:mafia:

Not to mention the fact it's pretty impossible to ban someone. Lets bring them before to a warbirds court martial and if found guilty...post his IP for all to abuse.:@popcorn:

Ah I see gawong has a post he cant log on. I guess I tell him I ban him,lol.:joystick:

13. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

FORGET ROLLIE!

BAN AL!

:D

14. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

woodpecker option destroys serious polls :X

15. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

+1

16. thug

thug Well-Known Member

I found some funny older exec quotes below

http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35563

"personally, as a former programmer, i hate when comma is used as decimal separator in numbers.
    but in this engine, they write (for example)"Red_Ant: 3,336 posts". you see? do you see that idiotic ","?

so what i do? i'm trying to ignore that comma.

why can't you?"

mabye you can ask archer about Roland Garros..........................

17. Zembla JG13

The comma sucks as a decimal operator, because the period is much more correct. Damned imperial system, on this side of the pond we use a comma for our negative decimal powers (you know 10^-x for x from 0 -> infinity), it's brilliant.

-Z

18. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

exactly.:D

19. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

There is no discussion of his intelligence.

I too have found some of his posts informative and even sometimes entertaining.

The question here is;"inacceptable rude, inadequate, must be banned forever".

His comments, racist and offensive are uncalled for and without warrant or merit.

If no action is taken then everyone can assume "anything goes" in terms of racist, sexist comments, verbal attacks and insults are all allowed, yet some people can be banned for making "unsubstantiated" remarks or claims.

Certainly the "person" behind the Rolland Garros name could come back in one of his/her other nicks but at least everyone will now know that one will have to respond is a certain minimum level of civility.

20. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Yea but the difference between all others and Rolland is that we don't really feel the need to insult anyone.

personally i just don't give a shit about him, whenever i see one of his insulting post, i just read it once and forget about that, i don't need to reply to his posts - just ignore them.