RolandGarros?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -exec-, Aug 12, 2008.

?

Rolland Garros?

1. forgettable jocular, let's ignore him

11.9%
  2. inacceptable rude, inadequate, must be banned forever

31.0%
  3. does not have a sense of tact, must be banned for a week

7.1%
  4. exec is a woodpecker

50.0%
  1. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

but then you'll be alone here, only with Fucketeer... ;)

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Intelligent people do just fine alone :p

3. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

accounts voting with the same IP should be banned

4. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Looks like looseleaf is bored.

5. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Rolland Garros is a big time ass antisemitist spoiled brat that is trying to create picture of very intelegent person in here.
    IMHO he is one of kutya or fucketeer persons.
    prolly is goner, and i vote for baning forever.:turret:

6. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

The other fucktard got back, too.

7. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Re: ass clown

al should be, me of course not :p

@@:
    probably mid September, how's the new place? :)

8. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

i want to have a long term relationship with Mr. Roland Garros...

He seems the perfect mix between spuint´s raw sexiness and vasco´s cuteness...

9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

10. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Yeah I sugest we ban this shithole of fucketeer or kutya or cupal or whatever he nick uses... might be he is Rolad as well.

Oh yeah Roland Czily get ready im coming to Budapest this month.
    I am sure we gona have nice chit chat with a couple of beers there my old friend.

11. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Sounds like this is another example of being emboldened to use offensive language and insults as there is no real enforcement of the rules here.

Exec. why are you not doing your job here?

This forum is not a democrasy. Enforce the rules that everyone has agreed to abide or at least admit that there are no rules here.

12. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Stop whining dago, or I'll remove your other testicle, too.

13. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

What rules?

It's been 7 years since I created a user on these forums. I'm not sure what kinda "EULA" text you need to agree to to be let on these forums, but I'm pretty sure those rules aren't ironclad.

-Z

14. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Are you going to put a stop to this exec?

15. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

imho garros has no sense of tact and writes his quite foolish comments to topics where people grieve human casualties.

other folks in international just goofing. however they avoid to spoil tragic themes with jocular stupidity.

so you propose me to put the end to it?

you, westerners, have quite different culture from russians.
    russians can curse each other, but ignore other's curses as well.
    russians had some time with soviet propaganda and trained a very strong scepticism. therefore they are usually mentally stable in the dirtiest flames and deepest intentional curses our international forum cannot imagine.

in international forum folks usually get very upset and willing to quit forum when there see any derision in answer. man, even irrelevant reputation system makes people sad here.

so my moderatorial politics in international forum was to make an non-serisous joking as normal behaviour, when each can ignore bad jokes from others. in my opinion this would grow some immunity even to quite stupid personages. moreover, there is an ignore button here for folks that cannot tolerate some other members. fuck, my own ignore list is overflowed with 32 names, and it is not enough yet. each time i must analyse who of old jerks begone and could be removed from ignore list when i want to put there a new one.

what do you think? will we knock every member that violates complex etiquette system? will you want to be here under multiple and strict rules what to post, how to greet and how to smile?

16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

0347 local. going to sleep. will read this thread to-morrow.

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I'm not sure what the gain would be from banning the people who cross the line... assuming there is a line. Would there be some false sense of justice? Is it to protect your eyes? To prevent the offenders from posting? Well I think there's a few individuals out here who've proven there's no real way to silence anyone if it's easy enough to make a second account (ip banning = lame).

I've been on these forums for a bit now, and I've never seen arguments about this come up... meaning, I've never seen anyone question forum mod ethics, or the forum rules in general. What I'm trying to say by that is that this problem is apparently only a recent one. And in the past, this issue, was a non-issue. Granted, Roland Garros was still being a normal person then (still remember the turnaround post), and Fucketeer was still posting under his back then normal alias. Then somehow, according to some people I bet, things went to hell in a handbasket.

Me, personally, apart from a little more cursing here, some less content there, some more content elsewhere, in the end, it kinda balances out. As long as you ignore the people you don't like.

Anyway, this thread was about Roland Garros, and this matter is something for another poll in my opinion. I always much appreciated the absence of a clearcut set of rules around here. And it worked, there were no over-zealous power hungry mods.

I say keep it like this, and if you can't take it, ignore those persons who cause your anger.

-Z

18. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

You're kidding!!

19. bot

bot Well-Known Member

You have hit the nail on the head exec bravo!
    Speaking for my view of America it is clear to me that in most of the world there is no ACCOUNTABILITY for personal actions.
    In France while pushing around a baby carriage I have to constantly dodge motherfucking speeding motor-scooters on the sidewalks with the police watching and doing nothing, this is just the tip of the iceberg and something tells me that France is not the only country with that problem.
    From my experiences there is a general lawlessness in European countries and no one appears to give a fuck as long as they are the first in line to buy a pack of smokes.

OK yes maybe in the United States we have the highest per capita percent of people in jail........ I'll tell you it's not because we have more bad guys, it's because Americans are held accountable for their actions, You wouldn't last 10 minutes driving a motor-scooter on the sidewalk in any American city without at least getting stopped and warned by the police(If you aren't shot first by a person in near miss).

You can easily have all your teeth removed for a derogatory comment to someone's wife in a bar.

Accountablity!! god-dammit that's all we ask for. That's our culture. The rep-system didn't make me sad, it pissed me the fuck off, I'm not afraid to say it.................I'm glad it's gone and I'll be glad when Garros is gone to!

20. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Yeah, but this is an international forum.