If you wonder why the arenas are empty....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cabron, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

It is because of this type of behavior.

I log in, find 6 golds closing fields with no oppositon.

I up a fighter as a bomber closes the field and start closing on him only to have him purposely disco.

[​IMG]

track

Put a couple of rounds into an enemy plane and they dive to enemy acks rather than try to live.

People now are flying more to deny kill from the person who earned it rather than try to fight or survive.

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

I know brainy he isn't doing it to screw you over on a kill, He likes field capturing and if need be (I know it wasn't done with regularity during the actual war) he will dive his plane into the fields target to help close that field. I have seen him do this and even with no one else in the arena he was doing it I am sure. I understand your compliant completely I have been denied a kill from the same behavior, it pisses you off, but there is nothing that can be done unless they make crashing a plane have no effect which I doubt they will do on a combat flight sim that is decline like it is. It was empty arena back in April when I last flew and probably more so now :( Anyhow good luck with your complaint cabron

3. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

You confront these guys on bad behavior and all they offer up is a "FU" which leads me to believe they just aren't creative or smart enough to do any better than that.

If somebody shoots me up, they earn a kill.

These other guys only want to deny kill to the person who earned it and will eagerly suicide to do so.

I'm just bummed that morons can drag a perfectly good sim to a dweebish level that is unplayable.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

oh plz biz, you're trying to defend the guy?
    he plainly admitted to discoing on purpose if he so wishes, and not to diving into acks to kill them and die in the process

there's a huge difference between the two
    besides his "fu" attitude when confronted speaks for itself
    it's sad that with almost no people online, there still are dweebs

5. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about discoing, I was reffering to him diving into a field target. He enjoys field capturing and dives into targets to help complete the job. I understand it, do I agree with it, No I do not. There is no scoring for a streak any longer so this is what you get. On disconnecting to denie a kill, that just plain sucks, but FH has been dealing with that for ages, why should it change now especially for a handful of players. Now on brainy saying fu, big deal! they have been swearing using profanities ever since I first flew here. Ever here of the term 'sticks and stones'? Until something is done about it (which thier never is) I suggest you take it with a grain of salt or learn to dish it out and be creative when you do it :) Now when is 1.42 launcher returning????

6. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

It will probably get here when they stop messing around with that stupid IL2 project. That was the complete opposite of where to go. Someone arbitrarily decided that freehost was dead and then this IL2 nonsense started. <sarcasm>Yes, the scorepages being down rocks, rgreat was awesome, and having the gun ranges adjusted is also a big plus </sarcasm>, but fixing FH should have been easier than starting a whole new project.

BTW, if you guys are serious about this IL2 thing, someone PM me with a way to get a copy of IL2 for free. I'm not paying for a crappy game like IL2, but I do find it very hard to play FH with nobody online.

When in Rome...

That and it seems that only the Russian side of the forums are ever really bothered with. Is it time to start a revolution? :shuffle:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  7. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

This track is a perfect textbook example of doing everything you can to deny kill to the person who earned it.

It has nothing to do with closing a field or surviving.....only a suicide in the hope that the credit goes to ack weenies.

short track

8. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

Unfortunately this sort of behavior isnt new, its been going on for years. I remember upping a field to kill a buff; climbed to 15K feet, took ages, shot the buff down and he self kills. It maybe a game, it maybe a free game but these people dont have the intelligence to realise what they're doing.

9. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I know about the "this has been going on for years" thing because I have been flying warbirds since it was 1.1 and before that, I was Quisp on air warrior.

I was at that very first "con" in washington DC.

The problem is that what's "been going on for years" has recently gone from isolated incidents to the normal accepted behavior in that the most prolific field closers and capturers have no intention of RTB and have no problem flying 26 one way sorties to close a field.

If you chance upon one of them, they ack dive or "leave" before you can put a bullet into them.

I had no problem when "cheatez" was one of the few doing it but it seems the majority now do this and offer up a "FU" when confronted with the fact that they are lowering the experience for all who play.

I fully believe the losing of the scorepages has more than just a little to do with it.

10. miniks

miniks Member

I fully believe the losing of the scorepages has more than just a little to do with it.[/QUOTE]

yes!no admin,no rules,and no scorepages=>anarchy! :rtfm: :znaika: :)

11. -kum--

-kum-- Well-Known Member

+1

12. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Also, no rep on bb = anarchy.

+1 to miniks

Also, read this post. It might give some insight into why the game has nobody left.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  13. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

are u a lt. yet?

14. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Brainy is team player. He plays for team.
    On the other hand, Carbon is a player who talks to reds, when hes gold,
    saying gold buffs/jus positions.
    He is using that "new" command attach to see where golds flying, then he comes to Visloa( why to him no one knows) and reports .
    Then Visloa comes to pvt channel and reports carbon spying to golds.
    And Visloa doesnt kill us , because he got info that way.
    Carbon is having 10 nicknames and with every ( higgins, carbon,migkil,usupr)
    hes constantly provoking other players.
    Anyone who spent some time in arena during last 2 months can witness.
    higgins comes, plays some time, then start talking on public channel nasty things to other players because they "run to acks" , " run from cons",
    "bomb field and die in acks", "play in specific roster", " not clearing his 6",
    "die in acks while trying to bomb cv " etc etc.
    So, nothing of that ever had to do with unfair playing or breaking some rules, just some moral rules that u can guess, he invented.
    So, its quite natural for us to tell him to screw himself, or that we do selfkills or whatever. Brainy is mostly silent not arguing with him, while i cant simply reject opportunity to accept that game and to start insulting him.
    ITs not about brainy, nor any other person in specific, he just does that.
    Then he starts with, "i know where u live", " its time to visit u ", "cmon come to see me ", " Ill be there and there in august come ill smash ur face" etc etc.
    Trust me if this was pay to play game he would have been banned forever , because he simply does not let other players play their way.
    Mb he starts being an asshole when i put his trk on forum, his trk with him selfkilling in main role, above sea 100m , without any field near by.
    Or, who knows...
    Facts:
    1) Carbon reported team position 3 times in last week only, to other side;

2)Carbon shot white plane with explanation " Thats because u jumped without fight" few days ago ( i personally have log)

3)Carbon was extremely unpleasant to more than 10 players only in last month ( i personally have logs of this beahivour)

4) Carbon started more than 15 verbal fights in arena during last month
    ( i personally have logs)

In the end, what to say , hes been molesting us for more than last 6 months,
    abusing fact that many of players in arena do not come to forum, or do not speak english good enough to come here and complain.
    And those things he complain about, are never real unfair playing, always something to do with gameplay, small maps, or personal style of flying.

15. thug

thug Well-Known Member

I'm coming to your house to tea-bag you demian. Muhahaha

Cabron = urpsurp and olgrly

It's the same old grumpy ex-marine that trolled around IEN for years ... He got banned from there a couple times ...

Not to say brainy's isn't a cock either though ... or me for that matter ...

16. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Couldnt agree more , Thug.:alc:

And for all of u guys, drop by any night to arena..
    You will see with ur own eyes whats this all about.

17. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Yes....please do stop by.

Thug.....please post proof of my trolling IEN boards rather than engaging in Boa's strategy of empty accustaions.

I am not an ex-marine and certainly not olgrly.....I am icepaq.

I was banned there for posting a link to the freehost wiki page "known pilots" hall of shame page when suggesting that a "hall of shame" might help keep down dweebery in thier arenas......nothing more.....no trolling.

Yes I was banned for suggesting that freehost has some features that would have helped them at IEN.

Here's a quote of a post by boa where he states that he will do exactly what he is accusing me of in the post above.

http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showpost.php?p=576670&postcount=4

I have never attached here at freehost but it seems that Boa/Demian has no moral conflict with doing it while wrongfully accusing others of doing it and I can guarantee he did it when he switched sides to red and "found" me at 20,000 feet out in the middle of nowhere only 5 minutes after accusing me of the same thing.

Any server logs will prove me right.

I have never attached in Warbirds 1.1, 2.0, or 2.77 and only attached in WB3, WB2004, WB2005..etc....where attaching requires approval of an attachment request by the pilot being attached to.

I would sometimes request to attach as a gunner while a teammate flew a buff.

I will stop my chatter toward Boa on channel 100 and instead just post the tracks of his dweebery in a single ongoing "dweebery thread".

Why doesn't Boa/demian just offer up proof of his BS accusations?.

I offered up proof here but he has not.

Yes, I shot a white plane because he bailed for no reason, other than the fact that I was coming toward him.

He had no damage and was just a little too far from enemy ack to suicide so he bailed as I closed at D20.

Three days ago, one of your teammates spent a great deal of time and effort shooting me up which caused me to lose a wing so I bailed............ and Boa/Demian shot my white plane to steal a kill from his own teammate.

I could have easily just stayed in the plane since I was over your field and let the ack take the credit but I believe the person who earns the kill should get credit.

I think I might even have that track.

Boa's constant ack diving and "bomb and bail" one way missions are the primary reason for this thread because he and Brainy have reduced the arena to nothing more than "boa--- was killed by the ack weenies" and "FU".

When asked why Boa has gone down the dweeb path, he can only offer up "FU" and insult my mother.

I really don't think his pea brain can come up with something funny or more sophisticated than ad hominem attacks against people's mothers.

I'm sure the arena host reports "boa--- was killed by the ack weenies" at least 25 times a day but I can go a whole TOD without "higgns was killed by the ack weenies" being displayed while closing just as many fields and ships as he does.

Like I said.....I offer up proof when making accusations but boa only offers bad attitude.

You posted that I argued with 10 people but it was that I argued with you 5 times and brainy 5 times.....making it two people only....for the same stupid reasons that spawned this thread.

I'm surprised you would log communication that clearly shows you being a complete chump with zero class so.....please post these logs you speak of so everybody can see exactly the disprect and lack of class you exhibit in the arena.

I have the same logs as you do so please post yours and we will compare them since I don't think you are above editing the logs to cheat a topic in your favor.

Face it.........you've slipped from being the respectable pilot I knew 3 years ago into a Letez clone.

The ironic thing is that, in the last year, Letez has actually gone slightly (only slightly) toward a more honorable arena behavior while you are going the opposite direction.

The funniest thing about our disagreement is that it comes from my calling you on dweebish flying and nothing more.

Haven't you noticed that you hear nothing from me on the rare occasions that you actually do fly with honor or are you unable to understand "cause and effect"?

Since you spend so much time talking smack about my dad and making light of his military service, here he is on the TV show "dogfights".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njwtQAonthg

Personally.....I feel Boa--- is just a jealous hater who can't deal with somebody who actually flies real planes works on million dollar cars and has spent time restoring warbirds and aero engines for the smithsonian.

If you doubt me, come on by where I currently work and meet me in person.

If anybody else is near, come on by and I'll give you tour of the shop and buy you a beer......or give you a free dyno run for your car.

The address is in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQoyvmjWin0

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  18. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

yes!no admin,no rules,and no scorepages=>anarchy! :rtfm: :znaika: :)[/QUOTE]

+2

19. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hopefully when Il-2 FH "goes gold", things will change radically ... I expect the admins / devs will actually care about their new baby and not let it derail in the same way as happened with WB FH.

P.S. Score pages have fuck all to do with the current state of FH, except maybe for the fact that some people allegedly stopped playing because they aren't any.

20. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Until a few months ago I stubbornly clung to Warbirds, but I gave up after repeatedly logging in only to find the arena empty or, at best, populated by maybe 2 or 3 players in total or so. No players, no admins in sight, and I doubt there's ever going to be another FH launcher release again. Really, FH is dead ... you're just poking its rotting corpse.

looseleaf likes this.