Letez and badgrl same person two machines

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cabron, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I finished a mission and hit roster to find badgrl switching sides to gold and then quickly logging off.

Field 6 was red at the time yet there is badgrl as a gold.

That can only be done if badgrl switched sides to gold while at red field.

Will anybody do anything about this.

Letez is driving people from the arenas and insulting the people who run the sim by blatantly cheating without any penalty.

If I ran the game, I would ban his entire IP range since I doubt any other pilots here share the same provider server.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Nobody will do anything about that. letez being a general, all-around dweeb has been known for years, so you may as well just get used to it.

3. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I don't give up.

Letez also disco'd when Krtlll climbed 20k feet to go after his buff.

Letez is way out of hand and will be the death of this version of the sim.

I'll bump this thread when the arenas are empty of all but letez himself with multiple planes in the air at the same time.

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

multiple planes on one side is not a cheat imho.
    presence on opposite sides is

5. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Even if same side, it should be cheating because he can check roster and dar when one plane in the air giving unfair advantage.

The screen cap above shows letez other identity "badgrl" as a gold at a red field while letez is red.

I don't think it get's more obvious than that.

Letez is a cheater and bad for the sim.

6. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

7. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Go crap on another thread somewhere else AL.

You make zero contribution with your stupidity.

If I pulled this behavior, the forums would light up with the outrage but I guess many of you guys are quitters and just not up to the challenge to keep the game from descending into dweebery.

I'm doing my part.

8. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

Letez is spy since 'big bang' of FH server. Where is the problem? 2 targets.

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

You know, if you had only shut your pie hole, there'd be no crapping as no one else would address what I posted up there.

Yet you feel the urge to reply, you need to, you have to :)
    Now you only have yourself to blame :p

btw: nobody appreciates a good picasso anymore...

10. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

al, you did better in drawing already.

11. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

...or if the field switched sides while badgrl was at it. There's an important difference. Not sure if that would be the case with just 4 people on the server but who knows how long badgrl was logged on.

So lemme get this straight:

Looseleaf tries to win arguments by presenting the largest number of possibilities, while Cabron presents only one possibility and claims it's the only conclusion.

12. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

Quite a while back the admins said that if they found anyone cheating, that they would ban their IP. Well, letez has been caught several times changing sides and using different nicks on separate computers. This ruins the game for everyone. IMHO, letez and badgirl BOTH need to be banned. ADMINS please live up to what you said a while back, and STOP THIS BLATANT CHEATING BEFORE WE LOSE MORE PILOTS!!!! Its no wonder our roster keeps getting smaller.DO SOMETHING!!! :dark:

13. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Gandhi....I saw badgrl switch sides from red to gold, leave arena, and quickly switch back to red many times today.

Badgrl and letez only flew red today but badgrl went gold many times and quickly logged out only to return and switch back to red.

I witnessed the only possibility and anybody who wasn't there to witness can't possibly offer a correct reporting of the facts because.....they weren't there.

14. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

that's mixer's affairs.

15. -kum--

-kum-- Well-Known Member

Badgrl is't only one name of letez. He has many names...

16. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Actually Cabron that was a very good reply by al.

You should not be so insulted.
    Perhaps you should read some more Cervantes.

I took that as a very clever way of saying that however noble your intentions, they are futile, as in winning is very much against the odds. Against the way things are.

Miguel de Cervantes knew what he wrote about as he fought with the Knights of Malta.

17. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

BTW:

Yes, IMHO Letez should be banned with all his/her nicks.

However he/she is not the first, not the only one and sad to say will not be the last...

.... so some times you just have to grin and bear it.

Play your game as best you can and do not play the dweeb's game.

18. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

Cabron, this stuff is all well and good. You've got your courtroom drama hyperbole, you puff out your chest like a heroic prosecutor to show off your exhibits A, B, C etc. And it seems like you're one of those guys who never outgrew the desire to slam a judge's gavel like the grownups.

But you've alienated the jury.

There's no formalized process on this forum for resolving these things (at least not from what I've seen), but I think you'll agree that it's nice to have a trial by jury of one's peers. It's the whole "peer" thing that you've failed to get a handle on.

19. demian

demian Well-Known Member

It was not. It was bitching attempt to say " i gave up u should give up as well".
    No LL, no one should give up on things like these. If one needs to have attention and to be special, he can make another thread. Mb some artistic.
    First rule for good relations is , " Dont fuck up other ppl just because ur fucked". Especially on thread like this , where author was not the only one to notice cheating. U should pay attention to subject of thread, not to person.
    This time Cabron didnt make thread for himself, many ppl in arena complained about letez last few days.
    Cabron makes a thread, u read, u dont like , u leave.
    It is not friendly at all to read what Cabrons wrote , then talk about Cabron without touching subject at all.

(Al gave up playing wb last year , and cabron is still playing)

20. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Actually, I meant something more in the lines of: "You're crazy and hopeless and will die a lonely and meaningless death"

But yeah, you got it almost right :p

Hail demian, the defender of hopeless, the master of mood swings, the saint of FH :)