Letez and badgrl same person two machines

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cabron, Oct 8, 2009.

1. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

Leave him free...There is no problem with multi nick at same side. Also he gives fun :dark:
    But .attach command without user permission is main problem. It becomes imposibble to make a surprise raid if you are a member of well known sq about raids...:rolleyes:
    pls fix .attach without user permission:@prayer:

2. -kum--

-kum-- Well-Known Member

+1.

3. joseh-

joseh- Well-Known Member

+2

4. gursah

gursah Well-Known Member

+3

5. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

1 person, 2 accounts at once time=cheat, banned him :turret:

6. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

1 person, 2 accounts at once time= unhappy man

7. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Or girl? :help: :zachot:

8. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Here we talk about 2 nicks using on same AND OPPOSITE side

9. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

that´s it, and thats the reason for ban him, her or it :dark:

10. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

Hey I learned Serbian at other thread, be careful :dura:

Never mind dude, Letez is not premier problem for fh at this moment ;)

11. joseh-

joseh- Well-Known Member

+1

PS.: Ban him and let's solve the real problems

12. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I seem to remember earlier versions of warbirds would include a notification of successful attachment that showed up on both the attacher and the attachee's buffer much like the notification of bomb or bullet hits.

Having the attachee know that he has been attached to is a lot easier than trying to find out why the attach command is being difficult to disable.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

TRUE.

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

%)

15. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

a) isnt .attach diabled since 6 months+?

This multiple nick usage isn't cheat according to exec so you can either:
    1) quit
    2) cope with it
    3) get down to the same level (I recommend virtualbox, better than having many machines :p)
    4) call for justice (but I doubt we'll see it)

There were ban's for cheating, but there were also ban's for "offensive nick" (waffen was once banned because of potential connection to SS I guess. Sorted now)
    I think the last "real" ban was when a few guys exploited a bug in 110 that gave 30mm otto. Look it up in the forum, cabron, you'll see that it was some years back.

The actings of lettuce and some other people does really annoy the game. But, if I am on alone (since casper hasn't fixed the timezone issue yet ;) ) and fly opposite of letez, I mostly avoid him, it's fairly easy if you try.
    If he's on the same side, i might even fly with him. His behaviour is not something I like, but he's been doing this and other dweebish things for quite some time. It started with selfbombing and has escalated.

Read the options again, make a decision.

And ftloG, cabron, you need to tone down both online and in this forum cause you mostly annoy people.
    And I dont care if you created IMOL.
    I don't care if you tune cars better than me.

Just tone down, and you'll get a smoother ride.
    This last said in wellmenaing, mkay.

16. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

And I thought that you bought "the big H" with the spoiler already installed.

Silly me.

(Bought a chrysler. When do I learn?)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  17. demian

demian Well-Known Member

No No No, no one said its not cheat, they just said using on same side is not .
    The main reason as i understand for this thread is because using 2 nicks on different sides is something letez is doing to block certain buff raids.
    So, that is undermining whole wb gaming process.
    You should not pay attention to Cabron, u should see that its something Buzbat is talking as well as Kernel, probably Casper, Kum, (Krok would also imho), and in the end Cabron as regular buff pilot.
    If we lose that main structure of this game, buff pilots and buff raids, we will get just another fight sim...
    IMHO when Mixer sees that he will warn him for sure..
    So, what are those real fh problems today?
    I dont understand, because Attach is imho disabled, and for short period when it was enabled , that was just bug.
    For some ppl scorepages were main problem, but as i understand ppl already working on it;
    Were some ubers, but Fas working on it;
    As i could see from another thread, Exec mentioned they will think and do something about maps;
    So , what is left here to be main problem if not cheating ?

18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

The people responsible need to get their heads out of their asses and ban letez's ass WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS.

Everyone knows the guy cheated in the past and as we can see is doing it now, everyone knows his in-game attitude and the selfbombing.

He already did and overdid enough to earn him at least one, if not more lifetime bans, so stop with the fucking warnings and other silly girlie stuff, act like a man and get rid of this scum, or at least make his life harder so he has to proxy or look for another ISP.

This goes to all you arena admins, who just fuck around with your silly 3 people votes for 3 years while this dumbfuck ruins everyone's fun.

How many more posts about letez does this forum need to have for some lazy ass admin to actually step up and do his god damn job?

If this game is really to go on, people are needed to keep the arenas clean from selfbombing and dweebs. Introduce bans till the end of a ToD, or monthly ones. Someone needs to view tracks and administer proper fucking punishment on to those who blatantly deserve it.

It's not enough to just develop a game, release a new version and then be fucking happy and proud about it. Not in on-line gaming, when one rotten smelly egg spoils the air for everyone.
    If you (admins, developers, the whole god damn lot) don't have time, don't care, don't want, whatever, then at least let those people who care impose some order.

God damn it how can you work so hard on a game and then sit and watch how one fuckhead (and some others too, agreed) spoils the entire effort.

Unbelievable.

19. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Now, this is better Al:rolleyes:
    In the end , ill start loving you:cheers:

20. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly. However not worded as eloquently as al.

It is my opinion that had the FH admins/devs/special agent in charge banned the cheaters and bug exploiters immediately, without warning but with great announcement this online community would have been a much more popular and better group of players.

If cheaters are allowed to play, then cheaters will be all that remain playing.

(two great postings by al lately- :cheers: )