no planes on 911?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Ah, the famous Mr Stubblebine ... a credible source indeed. :D

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. Red Ant

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

lol redant you know that "al qaeda" does not exist.
    They are, however, on trial for mass murder at the moment just down the street from the WTC center. Great propaganda. The media isn`t covering the trial AT ALL because New Yorkers think it's bs. Just like guantanamo, a big fuckin psy-op. A scientific poll revealed that 36% of all Americans believe their own government pulled off 911. In NYC the number is 50%. That's up quite a bit from 0% on sept 12th 2001.

Hilarious actually. All these arabs in handcuffs being taken into courtrooms saying "we are guilty, we did it, allah akbahr!" and the 2nd generation Italian cab drivers drive by the courthouse yelling at them saying "go back to your homeland you fuckin pakis". At night they go back to delivering pizzas.

"I can assure you we did not use thermite bombs" Hmmm...Yeah well Mr pizza delivery guy that's a nice 60 dollar silk tie you're wearing, I wear one just like it. If you didn't use themite to bring down the WTC, who did? why is there thermite all over NYC? Sleep in a cave in afghanistan for 2 months and you're gonna get a little dirt on that headscarf thing...looks perfectly clean to me, just like the passports and red bandanas that the government found on the streets of new york, while every computer, every desk, every chair was turned to dust.

[​IMG] Al Qaeda suicide note - evidence item #10092 state of New York district attorneys office.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  6. Veittejex

Veittejex Member

no planes on 911

Ive written an easy to use tutorial which shows how to use alpha planes within Poser, particulary with animations.

Also discusses how these can be used to create Chromakey Overlays and a simple idea regarding animated 3D Decoupage & Back Projection.

It was originally posted at the other place. But someone suggested I create a .pdf and post a link here, so it doesnt get lost in the usual round of dead horse floggings.

Al

7. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

ekhm, exec?

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

no plane in pennsylvania - no aircraft debris, no bodies, FAA personnel silenced by government. was a missle cloaked in hologram technology.

[​IMG]

No aircraft at pentagon, was a missle cloaked in hologram technology.

[​IMG]

No aircraft at wtc. Cruise or jaasm missles, cloaked with hologram technology.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  9. Red Ant

That's not jacobe, al. This guy seems to have a good grasp of the English language. I could be wrong, of course, but it doesn't seem likely to me. :dunno:

10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I was thinking more in the lines of a bot, although jacobe did cross my mind.
    It doesn't take much to copy and paste mind you.

I don't really care, he posts totally irrelevant shit, which would best be deleted.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  11. Impulse

Impulse Banned

And the children cometh unto the messiah and sayeth "be our master". †

12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

You put more effort into this hobby of yours -- promoting 911 conspiracy theories -- than all of those so-called spies recently deported from the USA. For your sake, one can only hope that you are getting financially compensated for all of this work! It's pretty amazing, really :)

P.S. :ass:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

What conspiracy are you referring to?

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – FAA certified commercial pilot. Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career. FAA certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic.

"In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

P.S. I really don't know who that kid in your avatar is, but from what I've seen on youtube anyone who has a cleft chin at that age is a prime candidate to become a complete and total ball licker by the time he's 25. ;)

[​IMG] Uncles reincarnated to a dog

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  14. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

You need an editor, lol

15. looseleaf

Perhaps NOT subscribing to the old Greek adage of "killing the messenger" would

be the better course of action.....

:rolleyes:

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

17. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Now that's a bizarre techno-fantasy, wow!

C'est tres nutso :)

See, this is another good thing you can do to subvert the American 3mpire: simply throw meaninglessly assembled video coupled with inane verbiage at any subject, post it at YuT00b, et voila, the deed is crowned with success ;)

WTF was that?

18. looseleaf

19. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

It's ironic to see arguments against federal bureaucracy coming from WP, that's for sure. And there's no question that there's a lot of waste (although that equals jobs in many cases). Notice always that there are giant monitors and viz systems in these photos, which are effective for both getting grants and pseudo-journalistic exposees.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  20. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

wrong. waste kills jobs.