OT Use Google earth fight sim with 3d buildings

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Sep 19, 2010.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yep.
    Is possible.
    Start Google Earth [of course!]. Find the city you want to fy in.
    Zoom in until you are are thousand meters above ground. Start the flight simulator. Notice the buidings are not 3d? pause the flight simulator. Ctrl + Alt + B will bring up the sidebar.
    In the side bar, turn 3d buildings ON. Resume flight. Ctrl + Alt + B to turn the sidebar off.
    Mutter in Arabic as you fly through 3d Buildings and neither go to paradise nor encourage thermate reactions.

You could watch an instruction on youtube also. But what I typed should do just as well. And the guy's computer used to make the vid sucks, so is kinda shitty jerky video. But is explained also well enough.
    Have fun.
    Mac can use this in NYC and or Washington and or a corn field [Maize is not in 3d, sigh] somewhere and do it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
    :fly2:

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Not sure what you were diagnosed with, but yeah, I'm with your psychiatrist...:rolleyes: :cheers:

P.S. who's that in your avatar? Don't want to know actually..oh yeah..I forgot, a guy I know was in BC tasting whisky, he couldn't find OFC, I told him it's the best. Whatever, watch the victoria whiskey tasting (excuse me a sec...slurp....slurp..) event.

1. Forty creek
    2. Dan sells CC. Yeah he's good (sort of), so is CC.
    3. Downtown Victoria whiskey shop - No schenley OFC (BC IS wacked)
    4. English whiskey sux..I like the lady at 1:40. Is she Canadian or what??!!!! English whiskey? "You really want the honest truth? It's not very good" right in front of the English guy's face!!! LOL. 14 hour flight back to limeyland!! BYE!! Looooooool :nono: :D

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Schenley's is geat. I used to drink it lot's. I drink mostly nuthin nowadays.

4. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Didnt know it can work with 3d buildings:)

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Why do you think I posted?
    Once they get the smaller 3d buildings inputted and more landscaping complete [central park NYC looks great] it is gonna be lots of fun. I wish Google had more than two planes in the flight sim. Or some hacked ones available from un-Google. Once they figure out where to put trees, my home geology represented by Google is gonna be a barrel of laughs [Rocky Mountains, North America].

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Avatar is a character in a movie called "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas." The Character is "Raoul Duke" portrayed by Johnny Dep - Directed by Terry Gilliam. Works of genius. The book and the movie and the actors.

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Good movie.

Book was better.

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Oh okay..OH! did I go way off topic with a thread you started? yeah? I did? okay well I've had a couple...I'll get bacl on track now" Hey those 3D buildiungs in Boston are cool.flying around in an f16 is cool I guess..A botlf mccallans 25 r old is 435 dollard, alberta sprimgs 25 yr old is 1/19 the price fuckin ridiculous. god has a plan for my life, not sure how my cock fits into it. biiles dont take drugs ,anit gonna work. people that did 9/11 are gonna do somethin big. real big. swine flu has a bio weapon in it. adjutant. they can kill 50 million in a week.

9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

10. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Yup. Funny how everyone was traveling around digging-up victims of the influenza virus/plaque of 1918 a few years back......

The owl worshippers/New World Order/Club of Rome are going to go for their stated plan;

as David Rockefeller was quoted; "the world will be more controllable when populations is reduced by 25%....

enjoy it while you can.....