Arena is busy.....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -ALW-, Oct 24, 2011.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Well, in the sense of participation in the arenas, it's not recovering. But, in the forum, it's become a garbage pile turned into landfill of cesspool topics completely un-related to WWII aircraft or the game in general. Would have been cool if there were some responsible forum admins that would move or erase them. I'm too busy with more important projects of my own to bother with this place anymore.

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

imho it was will of community: not to split english forum to on-topic and off-topic ones.

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Back in those days it made sense. Dunno if it makes any sense now.

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Is there any possibility that no one likes to play this game since the so called 'development' of the launcher?

no dogfights, stalls are the key to fly good dogfights, but stalls are ruined.

Don't you just get it? revert to 1.42 or at least make another 'arena' that works with 1.42.

At 1.42 this game was fun and enjoyable, now u got a6m's that match spits speed and 109's and 190's that hold E like ufos.

-happy gaming all. :D

5. ogre--

ogre-- Well-Known Member

Почему не могу зайти на арену?:dunno:
    Что-то поменяли?

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Naah...

Just JUMP IN! and enjoy the happiness with one or 2 other players who fly gold. :D

7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

The numbers are just terrible.
    Gonna try to fly again next week... 302nd mostly moved to the 1946... but need to get some practice back. And WBFH was once one of the finest places for that.

If only lil miss froggy will allow that... (got into the reproduction game last March... just got the results... a lil, cute tadpole :D )

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Frog!

:zachot:

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    She's just 3450 grams heavy and 56 cms long (7lb and almost 10 ounces, 22 inches long, for our non-metric friends) but she's won my heart the moment I saw her head coming through the womb (those "family births" should really be banned... I just had to prove, that I won't faint... and support my woman through the process... but it was far, very far from a "kodak moment" really).

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Modern, western women are being sneakily prepared for the Pill Pushers and Walmart to control their every movement, their thoughts and their feelings, their morals, and, especially, their BUYING CHOISES.
    How would you like to have to lay down on a table every sixe months for some old Jew Cocksucker to spread open yer pussy and look inside? Wemon are being prepared for all sorts of stuff.

Most of it bad.

Yeah, I had to go through the agony of watching her and my son look like that. Where is dignaty?
    That fashion that women are taught.
    Take you clothes off, lay on a table, ike a banquet, spread your legs and let EVERYONE COME AND WATCH as you strain.

How many of you guys would permit a crowd into the can to look at the turds coming from you? Turds that take many many hours to come out?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  11. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

WOW !!!! Congratulations FROG !!!

.... and to Mrs FROG TOO !!!!!! :@prayer:

Hopefully soon we will see Little Miss Tadpole flying wingman to Daddy !

That's the best solution ever to increase the membership here!

GREAT IDEA !!!!

:cheers:

12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Well, it's just not off-topic anymore. It's more of this non-stop idiotic, infantile, irrational American/Microsoft bashing, cult discussions, and totally random brain-farts.

If we want Americans or those who dare to befriend Americans or have them as friends to show up here and find a friendly community, you're going to have to delete these TOTALLY absurd threads that have absolutely NOTHING to add to the productive WarBirds users community which cause fights and arguments. It's these incredibly USELESS discussions that create an open door for the brain-damaged lunatics that show up here and have nothing else to do but dig up dirt and fling it. The forum has become a garbage pit for anything and it needs to change for the better, so we can have a neutral, friendly forum for WBFH and WWII topics, not for poop flinging.

If I could do it, I would create a new forum area called "Off-Topic" so it would look like this:

Warbirds General Discussion
    (2 Viewing) Open forum for the general discussion of Warbirds.

Warbirds International
    (17 Viewing)
    Warbirds International Discussion

News, Announcements & Information
    Read-only forum of information from developers.

Off-Topic
    (0 Viewing) Gloves off Forum

etc

Not blaming you, exec but, PLEASE do something. :shuffle:

13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

It's down again right now. I think it's being updated from time to time. Make sure you have the latest version of WBFH Launcher.

14. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yes, come back again during the weekends here though! Attendance varies due to time zones. Maybe exec can post a link to attendance charts for best times to show up?? exec??

Congrats on the little tadpole....soon you'll be.....[​IMG] <--your new avatar Hahah :D

15. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

gonna discuss that with bimbom

16. ogre--

ogre-- Well-Known Member

Maybe updated. Today the same story, cant enter to arena.

17. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Yes the arena is currently down again, during a peak time when most fly :(

and a Big Congrats!!! Frog on the new addition. bullet here <S> :)

18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Gongrats Froggy for your lil' ladyfrog! :)

What's the IP of main arena now?

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

TY for your wishes and congrats...
    I am currently suffering from the aftereffects of so called "navel parties" ("pępkowe" in Polish), so I do not think, I'll be joining you right now, this weekend.
    But still... the ladies are bound to leave the hospital Monday afternoon... so I'll have to settle down after that :)

20. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

please tell me what's the IP of FH now? can't connect at all for a long time. :(