Project Camelot interviews Joseph Farrell

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by boa, Jun 30, 2012.

1. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Nazi International:
    The title of this interview, Nazi International, refers to Joseph Farrell's most recent book, in which he details - as do Camelot witnesses Jim Marrs and Peter Levenda, and many other researchers (including Jim Keith, who died in unusual circumstances and to whom we pay tribute here) - how the Nazis were experimenting with technology extremely advanced for their time, and how many Nazi scientists, evaluated as being valuable resources for post-war America, were repatriated to the US under Project Paperclip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJboIFKCFU&feature=plcp

2. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Hmm, I'll look at that later. But Paperclip was definitely real. Normally we think of high-level scientists (von Braun and his colleagues, etc.), but also there were practical things, like bringing European soldiers and intelligence guys who had fought the Red Army to the USA.

You know that a lot of men from German-occupied Eastern Europe were forced (some volunteered) to fight in Wehrmacht and also the SS after '43. Because during that crazy time before, let's say the mid-1960s, the USA wanted guys with that first-hand experience fighting the Red Army and first-hand knowledge about how the Soviets operated. These guys had perceived or real inside understanding, right?

It was -- and is(?) probably, considering the very public recent Demjanuk case -- a crime to live in the USA if one had been a member of the SS. Of course, Demjanuk was supposedly a camp guard and not a soldier. However, exceptions were made. Technically it was considered a criminal organization. But various gov't organizations brought those guys in.

Once I met one of those guys, and it was a difficult ethical issue for me. Guy was at that time a scared, old man. Basically he was in open hiding (IMHO). Then I got a phone call from a big shot and was told not to worry about it.

True story.

Was that guy a victim of history, or violator of some innate, universal morality?

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

So far.. these guys hit on a few real facts and then went way out on the fringe...

my first question(s) would be to drill-down on their motives and see who is feeding them the info.

One of the plays in this game is to redirect these "investigators" to go off on tangents and miss getting to the real "secrets".

I can't say what I found-out here, but these guys have found some real true information but have gone in the wrong direction.

Put it this way: the true A-bomb story is far different from what we read in school books or from some of the "fringe" reporters.

Paperclip helped the middle-management German/Nazi techs, there were other guys that were necessary for the West to recruit and there was a high price to pay. The Americans paid it and it was worth it at even twice the price.

The truth, or most of the truth is out there... unfortunately each person must do their own research because no one, NO ONE PERSON is going to tell you everything, can tell you everything. The biggest secrets are sometimes just hiding in plain sight !

Ha ha ha.....

:D

As Goering said to Hitler one day at the mountain retreat:

"Thank God, that dog can't talk." and he meant it....

sometimes even knowing the dog's name could get you into "trouble" or out of it.. depending on when and where....

:D

4. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Truman: " If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible…”.

Thats all I have to say about paperclip:p

I'll do my best not to provoke feelings of moral Americans,just wanted to share
    this video as I believe most of us on this forum like to research ww2..
    I'm especially interested in nazi techs and their strange way of thinking;)

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

USA didn't just import Nazis to built their arsenal. They brought in MILLIONS OF Highly Literate, thoroughly frightened and pissed off black-hat JEWS.
    And the world is so much better since the Rosenbergs handed over the recipe for their Jewcliear Bombs. To the SOVIET UNION. And then, later, the trickle-down to the other 10 or so nations with nuclear arsenals now.
    We couldn't have done it without the yanks and their unquestioning love of Ashkenazim.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Morality is not so much an issue, but reality is :)

It's OK, it's best to talk about these things openly!