help with email pls

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, May 14, 2013.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I keep getting emails from this girl and they are just regular emails but the message body has different sized text like this:

Yeah so how are you doing?

I'm fine. You were right about frozen goat cocks in the Cuisinart. Bad idea.

Later.

It looks like a problem on her end of things. how the heck do you stop this from happening? like is there some setting?

2. bimbom

bimbom FH Beta Tester

look message source

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

She knows how to format text?
    Well, you do too.

:-( -8

Stop beating around the bush, Mike.

Listen, the bag of hammers crazy bitch I last had was pissing me off for a couple months when I first was hanging out with her until.

She was a dirty talker.
    Always spouting off and was dirty mouthed. Explicite.
    I was, as you know, a 'guard' so had to deal with everyone passing by and some who loitered. She was one.
    Her mouth was just a running off one night, see? Oh she had incrediable prowess, she said, at [deleted].
    She was the best there ever was at [deleted] ANd too [deleted] [!!]
    Well, I had been thinking her filthy uncouth and frankly, idiot mouth over for a time and I was going crazy. We had and still have nothing in common. Except.
    So, After a couple months of putting up with her mouth.
    I pulled out my [deleted] all packaged and prepared and I said, 'Big mouth woman, here, [deleted] on this!"
    And she did.
    ten thousand times, five years.
    And we had one thing in common, only one.
    or ten thousand....
    Not sure.

So, Mac, when you gonna get a piece of ass?

Whip out yer [deleted] and be a pig for once in your hard life.

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

As you may have guessed from my online behaviour and forum posts since 2003 when I started here, I have severe mental problems. I am on pof but even those messed up broads know I'm nuts. no dog attacks lately.

I still cant figure out how to get this girl to send me messages where all the text is the same size.

ps some pakis don't obey catch and release laws when it comes to fishing. some guys will tell them to go back to where they fuckin came from. like right when they are standin in the river.

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Pakis are relative newcomers in the fish poachin business.
    You just notice them because you think a brown poacher is a paki, of which he might not be, he could be just an asshole.
    Server mental problems is all in the eye of the beholder. Just don't tell her about yourself. Even guys who aren't mental cases keep their yaps shut, at least until they are getting sick of her, oh, then tell her whatever.
    If one of the mental disorders you have is 'Get that crazy bitch off me' disorder, then just let her know what yer really thinking.
    Or even make shit up, that is what I always did.
    And I am as expert as you at behavioral disorders [sword flailin and seeing little green men down in the coulee? Nah, that was drugs but ya kno-am-sane eh]

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Have you solved the problem you're having receiving strange-text formatted messages yet?
    SOmething is wrong here now.
    FuCk

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

A lot of times the chick is trying to be cute and makes crazy shit font changes to demonstrate artistic uniqueness... needing acceptance and

a good [deleted] in the [deleted] ...

Don't confuse horniness with craziness.. humm maybe they can be the same....

Just tell her to forget the frozen goat cock all together and tell her

she can have a big, hot, stiff one. Come on downtown and climb a tall one with King Kong's Kock... she can do a Fay Rae .

:alc:

8. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

Crazy in the head, crazy in bed.

Or vice versa.