The muzzies...gotta love em....dead

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by -ALW-, Jul 25, 2013.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Now THIS is an amazing girl. Doesn't take much to figure out what cult she came out of.
    Brave young girl. You go Yemeni!

They should set her parents on fire or, cast them into the ocean, with a tractor tire around their neck.

2. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

I think the word to be used is not CULT, it's disease.

Similar things has (and will, damnit) happen in other faiths' as well, but I think it is VERY GOOD that stories like these begin to filter out so people can see what teh relijion ov peace is about. Thiese things is a smaller part of it all and we "vesterns" can't even get a grip to comprehend WTF about this...

Read the storybook, the green one w birddroppings on front. READ IT. Unless you are a 6th gen NAZI you can't fkn find anything in it that corresponds to "current times life" (NAZI mentioning because d'uuuh, the book say's "Kill all jews". yeah fukker not even twice, its fkn loaded w kill the jew and other nonbelivers but mostly jews. Killkillkill. Kill. (fkn sad billions of ppl belive this to be TRUE))

So anyway
    fukk off and peace out

<EDIT>
    so yeah darn. TractorTire? fkn alw soooo lenient and smooth
    Tie em to the TRACTOR, put em on fire and sink em in de dead sea.
    <EDIT fkn DONE>

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

That girl could have been a Fundamentalist Mormon resisting being trucked off to be raped by a perverted old multi-wife Mormon HisLordShip type of guy, we got those fuckers up in Canada, aren’t they being lined up and given the Beijing Bullet in the head yet? Oh, no. And the fucking child market caries on and we are fucking hypocrites and it is NOT the religion of Peace, it is Religion that makes it all possible.
    People who worship the dead ain't worth being tolerated, and that is every fuckin one of the bible worshippers [bible means BOOK and Book is what every one of those perverts are using to justify their actions. Whether it be Book Of [Merikan] Mormon, Torah, New testament, Book Of The Dead, what ever all of them are superstitious and capable of murder on demand (big difference between spiritual and religious
    freedom Of Religion - HOORAH HOORHA well, I want freedom to worship. But definitately NOT freedom of religion, religion should be policed, like automobile traffic and air travel and it SHOULD BE TAXED. ALL RELIGION.
    Make em pay.
    ANd make em accountable.
    The Catholics ain't the only perverts...........

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  4. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Islam IS a CULT. It's a religion of death. Kill those who don't follow allah. Kill those who make fun of allah. Kill those who make fun of muhammad. Kill those who mock islam. Kill those who mock koran. Kill those who desecrate the karan. Kill those who leave islam. Kill son or daughter who leave islam and/or dis-communicate forever. Kill those who are adulterous. Kill those who are muslim who marry a non-muslim husband. Kill those who are non-muslim. Or did I mention that already. The muslims read a toilet paper book book called the koran which teaches them that raping children is ok. Killing non-believers is ok. Lying for allah and killing for allah is ok. Having multiple wives is ok.

I don't know of any other religion (cult) other than satanism/masonry whose focus is death, killing other people, and world domination. I guess the catholics were close, with the stake burnings, child molestation clubs, homo fathers, pedo fathers...err already said that.

That whole cult system is destructive.
    Don't tell me islam has a disease. ISLAM IS A DISEASE.

My Christian faith has no association whatsoever with that garbage. And it IS garbage.

As for the Jews. I support the Nation of Israel. I stand with Israel. Israel is a country, it's capitol is Jerusalem. It is the land of the Israelites and belongs to the Hebrews. That land is the only place the Jewish people can live in peace. If not for the muslim nations trying to annihilate that TINY piece of ground, they could live in peace.

5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

You are joking/trolling again, ALW. Perhaps drunk?

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

He is attending a BBB [Big Baptizm Barbeque] and suffering hyperglysemia from the Pepsi [official sponsor of the BBB].
    He will be better on Monday.
    ALW:
    ;)